• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Road 1.2

Death Road
Created by lonepair

Map Info:

Bandits launch surprise attacks from the bushes at any time, and few travelers survived their ambush. Restless spirits still wander in this dangerous land, echoing their mourn.

Neutral Buildings:

Goblin Merchant - [2]
Tavern - [1]
Expansion Gold Mine - [4]
Mercenary Camp(Cityscape) - [2]
Fountain of Power - [2]
Way Gate - [2]

Notes:

In this 2 player map I recreated the bushes as in StarcraftII or League of Legends. A unit in the bush can see the outside, but a unit outside the bush cannot see what is inside. Hope you enjoy this new element!

Screenshots:

212322-albums5216-picture55091.jpg

212322-albums5216-picture55090.jpg
Contents

Death Road 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/Apr/07 03:18:49 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall...

M

Vengeancekael -
Date: 2012/Apr/07 03:18:49

Reasons:

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: Perfect terrain, it looks magnificent, as always :p
Everything's symmetric, no problems there.
Multiple item tables!
Meets the melee requirements. (Lots of green creeps near starting area, shops, even way gates!)
Your idea of adding the ambush feature is fabulous, it makes your melee map stand out and more special and it extremely fits in this case.
I have no complaints, this is perfect.

Rating: 5/5 Highly Recommended - Approved.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Perfect terrain, it looks magnificent, as always :p
Everything's symmetric, no problems there.
Multiple item tables!
Meets the melee requirements. (Lots of green creeps near starting area, shops, even way gates!)
Your idea of adding the ambush feature is fabulous, it makes your melee map stand out and more special and it extremely fits in this case.
I have no complaints, this is perfect.

Rating: 5/5 Highly Recommended - Approved.

Level 21
I'll try it out in a bit.
Oh and from the screenshots I'm looking forward to playing it and I'll make sure to leave a comment about it and a review.

Level 11
I lost because I was busy admiring the map and I never paid attention to my enemy... :vw_unimpressed: