• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Tribute Elite v2.1c

2.1c: Bug fixes, general improvements, balance changes. Updated to be compatible with patch 1.24.

Changelog: 2.0 - 2.1

Fixed Krillin's stat gain
Enter Body now works on allies.
Made sure the abilities learned by Buu are their proper levels
Lowered the cost of Geti towers to 5k
Increased Super 13's stat gain
Fixed a bug that causes multiple sagas to appear
Nerfed gravity balls
Added shorthand commands (r for revert, kao for kaox10,LC, LW, LL for locations,fh for fusion, a14, a15 for absorb, hs for help skills,
Added the ability to build Geti's buildings on solid ground (Lookout, Geti's starting area, cities)
Increased the number of zombies spawned during the Bio Broly saga
Changed the saga defeat messages
Changed the player leaves message
Added the option to make 10 Geti clones at the price of 12. (Time to train is equal to the time it takes to train one)
Added a Dragonball hunt mode
Nerfed saga bonuses
Made z able to pick up a ticket if drops one
Added model credits
Fixed potential bugs with Geti causing the game to last forever.
Moved items and units out of HBTC and Capsule when killed
You no longer lose Krillin / Cooler forever if you die in a tournament
Buu can now absorb Krillin / Gotenks
Box, etc. are now transferred between forms
Haze Shenron has a fixed aggro range
Duel Bebi - Can no longer fight bulma
Fixed a problem with the f9.
Remade the Bio Item
Garlic can no longer leave the tower
Made the tournament a little faster
Made some changes to attributes.
Added floating text showing damage done by attacks, abilities, etc.
Tsufuru spirits buffed
Added fancy floating text showing spell names
Disabled Enter Body during duels
Refreshed abilities @ duels
Added host detection
Added Terrain swapping
If transmitters are destroyed, the ability they give is no longer usable by the Androids.
Added new commands for hosts only.
No duels for people in cinematics (mystic, etc.)
Fixed a bug with Vegito that caused him to become invulnerable
Only one duel at a time
Nerfed Geti's armor and attack / aura
Made the Tree of Might fruit droppable
Fixed a bug with High Power Rush
Changed Mankind destruction's hotkey to n
Removed "-amagadcoolertest"
Added a "duel declined" message
Made standing on the hill add one stat per second
Added an experimental flying system.
Added improved Aura effects

If you find a bug, or if you want to suggest a new feature, PM ikcilapmada at dbzt.freeforums.org

Direct Download link:
getdbznew.tk

Thanks to Womplord / Gotenkz for creating the original DBZ Tribute!

Keywords:
DBZ, Tribute, Elite, Dragonball, Dragonballz, Dragon, ball, z, ikcilapmada, adampalicki,
Contents

DBZ Tribute Elite v2.1c (Map)

Reviews
Heero: A fine DBZ map with models, spells and even more. Approved. Dr Super Good: Very fun map, worth a play or two if you have time. Has some ballence problems but nothing too major if you are good at it.
Level 4
I would like a Spirit Bomb for Goku :p

Spirit bomb has been tried before and it got bugged badly so that's why they never had it, but goku still deserves another nuke, he's underpowered for combat before he gets ss2 at level 85, his instant transmission only helps him run not fight. either give him another nuke, buff his current nukes like Kame and dragon fist, or give him a uss form at level 50 .

Level 5
The main problem is that, to be perfectly honest, Goku doesn't really need another ability or transformation at the moment. And the way his instant transmission works now can be very useful for combat if you do it right.

Also, I have no idea when the final release will happen. I'd say when it's done, but I don't really see what difference it makes. Playable, publicly hosted updates are happening on an almost daily basis and the only real difference between that and a "release" is the name / version number of the map.

Level 4
The main problem is that, to be perfectly honest, Goku doesn't really need another ability or transformation at the moment. And the way his instant transmission works now can be very useful for combat if you do it right.

Also, I have no idea when the final release will happen. I'd say when it's done, but I don't really see what difference it makes. Playable, publicly hosted updates are happening on an almost daily basis and the only real difference between that and a "release" is the name / version number of the map.

Ok so if not going to give Goku another nuke or transformation, can you at least buff his dragon fist or give him a kamehameha mastery like gohan has, cuz hes dragon fist aoe is terrible, and the dragon that comes crashing down after u cast the spell doesnt do squat in terms of damage, either make it a 2 step damage spell or make aoe bigger cuz its kind of small.

And I read how u are going to do goku's new instant transmission on the forums for 2.2, I like how he can use it now even with enemies nearby, but the thing about his after image being able to carry any hero that steps into it is a bad thing, I think you should make it so that only goku's allies can teleport with him, not enemies.

Level 5
And I read how u are going to do goku's new instant transmission on the forums for 2.2, I like how he can use it now even with enemies nearby, but the thing about his after image being able to carry any hero that steps into it is a bad thing, I think you should make it so that only goku's allies can teleport with him, not enemies.

It seems to work pretty well in the games I've seen it used. It can't be spammed to avoid an enemy and you can move allies around to gank or help them out or whatever. You're welcome to try it out in game if you're not convinced.

Level 4
Yea sure I think I will,also Adam can u shorten the command for lockon to be -lo because u still have to type out lockon gohan for example to lockon to gohan, it would be much easier to type -lo gohan instead, u already shorten command for locking on to places like -Lc for capital, u should do it for allies too

Level 1
the way of upgrading my role is quite long and not so fair.the professional people aways defeat the people who is not so professional .could you make a mode which people have the same or equal level and status.And killing people will make you stronger.so we can fix our energy into battle.

Level 1
专业玩家的升级思路很明确,他们很轻松就可以在等级上压倒我们。可不可以开发一种模式,大家都拥有相同的、平衡的等级或者状态,我们只需要集中精力于对战而不是升级,或者阻止别人升级?在这种模式下只有角色击杀才能提升我们的等级或者力量。

Last edited:
Level 1
The equal MODE

I could make such a mode. Could you provide details as to how you would want it to work?

Well ,You know that the best of this map is fighting,not upgrading.so i think you could make a mode as follow:
1.All roles are in lv100 at beginning,so they will all have their strongest power;
2.Killing evils or justices will make them powerful;
3.Killing scene roles will not give them gifts.
4.and some balance work,for example if you thought cell is so strong in form three ,you may make it in form one at the beginning;

that 's all by now.Really 3Q~ for your help!

You know that the best of this map is fighting,not upgrading.

Last edited:
Level 4
I could make such a mode. Could you provide details as to how you would want it to work?

So Adam, how many more beta's before final release of 2.2?

I think u have too many characters now, you should keep all original chars and make those new chars u made into sagas.

Also, you should include Dbz Movie 1: The dead zone, as a saga

Level 1
have u made a new verison sir?

It seems to work pretty well in the games I've seen it used. It can't be spammed to avoid an enemy and you can move allies around to gank or help them out or whatever. You're welcome to try it out in game if you're not convinced.

I 'm not sure but i think maybe i have missed one or two version...

Level 1
Help

Hello i played a lot of DBZ tribute for about a year ago, and i started playing it again, but now i forgot all the commands, such as the transformations and what commands i can use. can someone please help me i am really lost now, i don't really know what to do anymore