• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chernobyl - Lost Riddles v0.50a

Reactions: Sg0D
»» This version is NOT working for WarCraft III v1.24 and DOES NOT represent any current quality of Chernobyl - Lost Riddles. »»
»» We're currently re-creating Chernobyl - Lost Riddles v1.00b »»

clr_moddb_body_00188xf.jpg

Please be sure to follow us on:

Keywords:
chernobyl, cherno, byl, lost riddles, lost, riddles, 50a, stalker, narrator, nuclear, block 4, block IV, IV, pew pew, brainy, riddles, liquidator, 198
Contents

Chernobyl - Lost Riddles v0.50a (Map)

Reviews
11:34, 23rd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Approved with a 2/5 (Lacking) rating. You can find my full review at post #4.

M

11:34, 23rd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Approved with a 2/5 (Lacking) rating.

You can find my full review at post #4.

Level 5
Pretty good map. The word entering problems could have a problem and I've gotten stuck on a few even though I double checked the answer. The terrain after the sewer area could use some more flare as well.

Level 18
bounty hunter2's Review on Chernobyl - Lost Riddles v0.50a

Chernobyl - Lost Riddles v0.50a is a escape/riddle map, where players need to solve riddles to cross from rooms to rooms until finally reaching the exit.

First of all, I didn't play the map till the end, so I didn't see all of its features. However from what I had seen, the map isn't bad. The terrain is quite decent, fits the theme. It creates a good atmosphere, along with the sounds. Now the idea is quite original, and you managed to pull it out quite nice. To continue, the units, actually you, aren't done well. Monotone models, no abilities to enhance the game.

The map misses something, more features, it can get boring quite soon, Approved with a 2/5 (Lacking) rating.

Level 4
Hey , I tried your map and it was really awesome and:

- Stage 2 was kinda hard for the 2nd stage , especially when the person who gets some of the items leaves so you dont know where he got them ..
- The riddles were awesome and original , they had every type of riddle i know in it and a lot of new ones.
- I know its a riddle map but some quest logs can be fixed ( like in the canibals and missionaries) Because it was kinda messy and even if we got everyone on the other side we dindn't know if one of them was "Eaten" Because there was no clear message that told it

Level 6
found 3 bugs so far.

1. Pyrpjat, where is it? (the answer is chernobyl, as always on the first contact, but it doesn't register)
2. The reactor exploded, people had to kill the fire and clean the debris, how were they called? (the question is something like that. if i am not mistaken, the answer should be liquidator, but it doesn't register)
3. The reactor exploded, when did it happened? (the answer should be 1986, but it doesn't register)

Also, there is nothing written on the loading screen.

Level 1
Stuck on the fight club riddle.

Hi can anyone help me on the fightclub riddle, it's really bugging me.
It just says 'I'm jacks broken heart' and its obviously a reference to fight club but fight club isn't the answer. Some help would be much appreciated.

Update: I opened up the map file and it seems the answer is "fight club" so i guess the trigger must be broken...?

Last edited: