• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Catacysm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hallo again!
This is the second BETA version of Cataclysm!
Test it and send me a comentar on [email protected]

Objective:
Archimonde is corrupting the Ashenvale forest. Defeat him and save the Ashenvale.
There are cinematics too!

Costum:
Some orbs are from me created.
I have made a costum gate opening system: destory 1. lever for open, destory 2. for close; if you destory one lever, other will rescurect itself.

THIS MAP IS NOT PROTECTED, IT IS ALLOWED TO COSTUMIZE BUT IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE THE CREATOR!

Note:
The costum made Orbs are:
Orb of Reincarnation- like Ankh but you can use t 1000 times.
Cloack of Defend- adds 30 defense points
Orb of Invoundability- makes you Invoundable but it costs 50000 gold!
Orb of Dragons- Adds 60 attack points
Orb of Dead- Adds 65 attack points

Thank you for downloading -cartman300

I am 10 years old so don't be so hard, plz!

Updated: Now whit players, not computers!
And i don't know English better! I am from Croatia!

Keywords:
Ashenvale,Cataclysm,Orc,Human,Night Elf,Undead,Alliance,Horde
Contents

Catacysm (Map)

Reviews
21:34, 4th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
If it would be a Cataclysm it would involve a whole world, this involves but a few lands.
Ill test it to see what you can do and shizzle like that, then ill Re-Edit this Comment about how it looks like.

Edit: Alright, checked it out. Overall, it would be a good idea for a type of RPG Campaign,but currently...its a Meelee map with only ONE cutscene, the one in the beggining.

The Grammar mistakes are Horrible, the Terrain is good and rubbish in the same time, and why mixing outland with lordaeron summer tileset?
A Description with History, Screenshots, Characters and what you do in this game would be of extreme use.

You could make a Meelee map out of this if you make the other three slots Player-Slots instead of Computer slots, or you could make it an RPG if you make it bigger. Or it would be of use for a campaign end or a beggining, your choice, but then you would need to plan a plotline.

Overall, I vote for the Following:

Terrain: 1,5/5(I didnt like it, might be just me)
Grammar:1/5(Fix 'em or nobody will like it, grammar must be perfect)
Units:2/5 since they are made by blizzard and you cared less to modify anything.
Description:0,5/5(will change if you change it)

Overall Score: 1 (1,3)

Good luck Forward.

Last edited:
Level 8
Firstly, why is Sylvanas with the Night Elves, especially the undead Sylvanas, and what is Rexxar doing with the Legion? Or specifically THE HORDE with the Legion? They're no longer..."allies".

And what's with the two Detherocs and the random creeps? (Draenei Laborers? WTF?)

The terrain is simple, at least there are some doodads...and I don't think those Zombies provide a challenge getting to Archimonde. I expected something bigger, and stronger to be in the front lines.

Fix description and grammar too. Also, Flamy Green? Is that a new nickname for the Infernal?

Overall, 1/5, since I can't rate 0/5 + Vote for Rejection.

Level 4
Okay then, but I still don't see why it's telling you what to do...isn't he supposed to be on Archimonde's side? :eekani:

Oh, and don't double post (or triple post in this case), it's against the rules :wink:
No, he is just the rock who tells you what to do.
And, ok, i don't double the post.:smile:

Please poste comments after testing!

Last edited:
Level 4
Double-posting is forbidden sir, i suggest deleting the double-post and edit the first post you made above this post(I keep Repeating the word "Post", dont i?)