• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Antrolyx Defender |ab|

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Antrolyx Defender
ALPHA BETA (ab)
AI AVAILABLE

Play as a hero and defend the Antrolyx. This map was made after my first map, Dimension of Strife.

Description:
This map has about 10 heroes. This is hero defense type with basic GUI AI, that will try to defend the Antrolyx (helping you). I make custom ability, some is using trigger, I can say its almost all. And some of heroes are using custom model, some I get it, and some I edit it. There is no level limit.

Story:
Ragon Slear found a super weapon in a new star, star Terra. This weapon can destroy the star, and nearby object in galactic radius. There are some enemies that want to use the weapon. Ragon, with all of his friends, tried to defend it from the enemies
Brieving :
Choice a hero from 9 heroes and defend The Antrolyx
The Antrolyx is a weapon that can destroy the entire planet. We must defend it from the attacker.
The Forerunner is our enemy, we will use The Antrolyx to kill them, Local Monster are the raged monster, they will take radiation effect from The Antrolyx blast, and the last is The Bounty Hunter, they are payed by the Forerunner to help them.
Defend The Antrolyx in all cost.

Gameplay :
You must defend the tower. You must kill 1000 enemies to win this battle]

-Ragon Slear the Dragon Slayer (FIRE) "Human"
-Eregor the Lord of Gravity (EARTH) "Beast"
-Serious Edge the Slasher Master (Speed, Illusion) "Orc"
-Unknown the Time Traveler (Time, Speed) "Human, Mutant"
-Zalattur Nighthav the Fallen Revenant (DARK, LIGHTNING) "Unknown"
-Night Fury the Ghost of Shadow (Speed, Shadow) "Unknown"
-Lactor Keys the Dark Hunter (Speed, Dark) "Human"
-Negal HellBuster the Guardian of Frozen Hell (ICE) "Human"
-Raging Edge the Chaos One (CHAOS) "Fel Orc"

Feature :
-BASIC AI AVAILABLE
-REGAIN SYSTEM (PRESS ESC BUTTON)
-COOL CUSTOM ABILITY
-GREAT SOUND EFFECT
-CREATIVE HEROES (DIFFERENT WITH OTHERS)
-COMBINING ITEM (IN WORK)
-MULTIBOARD

Credits:
Models :
- Power
- Devine
- Taylor_Mouse
- Sellenisko
- GhostThruster
- Ampharos_222
- Thief
- Battlestadium DON
Tools :
- JNGP 5
- Model Editor
Icons :
-DoTA
-Battlestadium DON
Sound :
- Fate
- Battlestadium DON
- Marvel vs Capcom 3
Others:
-baassee
-DoTA
-Battlestadium DON
-DoTA Template
for some files and tutorials that I use
I think thats all
REVIEWERS:
1. rulerofiron99
2. Cacciatore
3. SeriousEnemy

About Me:
I have finished 2 months ago, with a little fix, I have upload it now. I'm just 14 years old, sorry for bad gameplay. Sorry for bad description. I will add more events in the future. Please review my map, so I can make my map the best.

BTW, this is my own review
Gameplay : 4/5 , I like this... Its awesome
Ability : 4/5 , so cool, with great special effects, and creative
Heroes : 3/5 , creative heroes, have their own story, but the story is so bad and not balance
Terrain : 3/5 , well, not nice like other pro map, too many hills and a kind of that
Sound : 4/5 , I like the music, the sound effect is cool, but need more
Other : 3/5 , its good that have AI, but it has bad items. I think this will be not work in online

And, I have some question :
1. How long resplawn time that good?
2. Are the creeps too strong or too weak?
3. Which one is better, less strong creep or many weak creep?
4. The target is too many, isn't it?
[/COLOR]

221213-albums6030-picture64407.jpg

221213-albums6030-picture64409.jpg

More screenshot here : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/221213-albums6030.html

|aa| 28 DEC 2012
-now you can choose the target (500, 1000, 1500, 2500, 5000)
-fix annoying grill shot sound
-weaker antrolyx
|ab|30 DEC 2012
-remake Negal abilities
-reduce knockback leak
-easier with 2 towers, and swordman has ability
-more balance
-faster gameplay, 500 enemies only 10 minutes less
-more neutral creeps
-reduce ability cooldown
-fix wrong calculation
-easier to level up
-better tutorial
-change map preview
-add a new heroes

Please review, rate, and comment my map

WARNING, SOME TRIGGERS WILL BE NOT WORK WELL IN ONLINE GAME

Keywords:
Dimension, of, strife, battle, defend, ragon, slear, dragon, tower, antrolyx, defender, protect, ability, heroes, zalattur, cacciatore, rejected, appr
Contents

The Antrolyx Defender |ab| (Map)

Reviews
10:41, 4th Jan 2013 Orcnet: tested the game, well its very dull and overly imbalanced wave that it just keeps spawning even my team can't handle it and we died horribly also when I die it doesn't do anything so I just become an observer, not a...

M

10:41, 4th Jan 2013
Orcnet: tested the game, well its very dull and overly imbalanced wave that it just keeps spawning even my team can't handle it and we died horribly

also when I die it doesn't do anything so I just become an observer, not a good thing to add on a defense game

the items are quite few, also why make a recipe for a potion? that's just wrong

the antrolyx doesn't do much only attacks a single target with low base damage, how about it make it stronger like a boss as I might say, like strong damage and armor, huge hitpoints and abilities that can terminate a wave or so

any how needs work I recommend you to re-upload this in the Map Development to get more feed back and improvements, good luck

Level 7
( 12-27 ) known bug :
1. Lactor's grill shot ability, cannot be turned off
2. the game finished faster
3. wrong calculation about dying unit to finishing the game

i forgot to say
this map HAS AI

april fools edit
i have make this better. havent re upload yet

Last edited:
Level 25
Give it more time.

Some things I'll point out (don't hate me for this, I'm just giving my honest opinion):
  • People like custom preview images, so learn to use photoshop/gimp and get a cool image to use.
  • Mentioning that your first map was rejected at the top is not a good idea, it makes people thing that this map also has the same lack of quality.
  • Fix the post's formatting, there are several mistakes.
  • Post some screenshots.

Level 7
Give it more time.

Some things I'll point out (don't hate me for this, I'm just giving my honest opinion):
  • People like custom preview images, so learn to use photoshop/gimp and get a cool image to use.
  • Mentioning that your first map was rejected at the top is not a good idea, it makes people thing that this map also has the same lack of quality.
  • Fix the post's formatting, there are several mistakes.
  • Post some screenshots.

wow, thanks man
1. preview image is easy, i just want upload it fast
2. ok, we must lie
3. same like 1
4. same like 3 that mean same like 1

Level 6
wow, your second map.
i have played it and.....
its so easy, you will need add some event
like boss battle, etc
the terrain, as you said, its not too good, but i like it
maybe more environment will make it better
gameplay is boring, but i like the spells
seriously, there are so many spammer ability
i will sugest you make it 5 player, or less
about the items, i almost not know. i'm not used it, and the gold so

and i have no time to kill neutral creep.
maybe you should make some time at first to kill creep
the music is stupid, i hate it
and i get bored with the heroes, its same like dimension of strife

the description has very big font size
you will need more screenshot

my rating is 4/5

Level 2
So played the map a few times....

1 thing that really bugs me how Negal HellBuster is soo much like Grey Fullbuster from Fairy Tail and feels kind of like you ripping off on the chracter... Otherwise had abit of fun playing it.

Level 30
tested the game, well its very dull and overly imbalanced wave that it just keeps spawning even my team can't handle it and we died horribly

also when I die it doesn't do anything so I just become an observer, not a good thing to add on a defense game

the antrolyx doesn't do much only attacks a single target with low base damage, how about it make it stronger like a boss as I might say, like strong damage and armor, huge hitpoints and abilities that can terminate a wave or so

any how needs work I recommend you to re-upload this in the Map Development to get more feed back and improvements, good luck

Level 7
tested the game, well its very dull and overly imbalanced wave that it just keeps spawning even my team can't handle it and we died horribly

the heroes should be revived.that must be a bug
well, thank you for testing. i will do it and fix it soon