• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Angel Of Fate

Reactions: BiroN
Information

This is a single-player map where you must defeat a mighty angel. The boss fight will be added to The Chosen Ones campaign in the future as Chapter 10 Elite Boss.

This map is my entry for Solo Mini-Mapping Contest #7 ~ Reeeewind!. Be sure to vote for the best entry when the poll opens.

Pictures

attachment.php

Version changes

Version 1.0:

- The map published

Version 1.1:

- Fixed Crippling Ice ability
- Added an aura to the boss so that it can be seem easier from his minions
- Storm Bolt stun duration changed from 5 seconds to 3 seconds

Credits

Boss bar: Maker
Knockback system: Kitabatake
Models: Kitabatake, Tranquil

Keywords:
Xvareon, boss, Phodom, Fradz, Galeoth, the chosen ones, dragon, dragons, rpg, Aero, Aeroblyctos
Contents

Angel Of Fate (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Dec/04 18:24:12 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment:Contest entry - Will receive rating after results have been published. [tr]Not Rated Rules

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Dec/04 18:24:12
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment:
Contest entry - Will receive rating after results have been published.​
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator
Level 11
Hey Aeroblyctos! I loved this map. The fight was hard but fun, and the hero and Angel abilities were cool. The fight was intense, but being skilled in The Chosen Ones boss fights, I was able to beat this on Hard. I'm curious, has anyone beaten this on Extreme?
By the way, I voted for your map in the contest. I hope it wins!

Level 11
Well Downloading! I shall post Mine Review in a short while.

Update 1: I defeated it on easy, and I noticed that the mana mask gave 25+ strength, but it said its supposed to be 25+ to Intelect, plus it obvious that mana mask should give 25 to intelect instead of strength, anyway I will keep posting, and my results!

Update 2: Normal Stood no Chance. I got another 'Glitch' this time with a spell, Crippling Ice Does alot more damage that it says.

Update 3: Found no bugs this time! Anyways, Hard was well, let say I was disapointed, No offense ment its just i dont get it how is that hard?

Last edited: