[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Maps

Old 04-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #241 (permalink)
Registered User Laercio
I am in mourning

Laercio has little to show at this moment (50)
Excelent, I see your campaigns are great.

I'm anxious for the updates (and for Malfurion's Quest)...
Old 04-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #242 (permalink)
Registered User god1ess
User

god1ess has little to show at this moment (7)
Hi.
It was very enjoyable campaign very similar to Blizzard's campaign design.
Especially mission 5 was one of the most intense mission i ever played on warcraft 3. Mission 8 ,undead force attacked me only once and stopped attacking, i felt no pressure untill i max my army and attack their base, was it intended ? Because of that i finished the mission with almost 15k gold
Congratulations for your work.
god1ess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #243 (permalink)
Registered User Turnro
Epic Campaign Maker

Turnro is a jewel in the rough (179)
Quote:
Originally Posted by god1ess View Post
Hi.
It was very enjoyable campaign very similar to Blizzard's campaign design.
Especially mission 5 was one of the most intense mission i ever played on warcraft 3. Mission 8 ,undead force attacked me only once and stopped attacking, i felt no pressure untill i max my army and attack their base, was it intended ? Because of that i finished the mission with almost 15k gold
Congratulations for your work.
Hi god1ess,

Having the Undead only attack you once is not supposed to happen in Chapter 8. I'll look into this problem when I updates The Adventures of Rowan the Wise.
Turnro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #244 (permalink)
Registered User Turnro
Epic Campaign Maker

Jeopardy for the Horde has recently received its final update for the time being. You can download the new version here.

During the next fortnight, I'll be updating Resurrection of the Scourge before getting started into the development of the final campaign in my series of Warcraft 3 Campaigns, Malfurion's Quest. The update is scheduled for a 10th May release, but we'll see how we go ;)
Old 05-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #245 (permalink)
Registered User LOTP
User

LOTP has little to show at this moment (2)
Sweet Jezus monkey balls! Could some tell me how to finish Invasion of Dalaran on Hard?
LOTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #246 (permalink)
Registered User Turnro
Epic Campaign Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOTP View Post
Sweet Jezus monkey balls! Could some tell me how to finish Invasion of Dalaran on Hard?
I'm sure if you put you mind to it, you will be able to come up with a strategy that will allow you to win the Chapter :)
Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #247 (permalink)
Registered User Daffa the Mage
Busy with School...

Daffa the Mage is a splendid one to behold (889)Daffa the Mage is a splendid one to behold (889)Daffa the Mage is a splendid one to behold (889)Daffa the Mage is a splendid one to behold (889)Daffa the Mage is a splendid one to behold (889)Daffa the Mage is a splendid one to behold (889)
Actually Chapter Five was simpler in older versions :)
Where there's an exploit in that chapter, but it's now useless :(
Old 05-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #248 (permalink)
Registered User Turnro
Epic Campaign Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffa the Mage View Post
Actually Chapter Five was simpler in older versions :)
Where there's an exploit in that chapter, but it's now useless :(
Yeah, I didn't find much to change for that chapter except to fix the exploit bug.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #249 (permalink)
Registered User Footman16
Campaign/map maker

Footman16 is a jewel in the rough (193)Footman16 is a jewel in the rough (193)
Great campaign, really fun. A really good use of custom resources and a very Blizzardish style of doing things. One thing though, you might want to put air blockers round the last area of the silvermoon chapter.

Rowan's spells are very good and I like your mix of abilities. One thing about the Dwarf mission with the steam tanks is that it is very hard to keep your troops alive you might either want to replace the Dwarven Footmen with the shieldbreakers and change the difficulty or get rid of the troops and change the difficulty. I think you should change the troops.

5/5
Old 05-10-2013, 07:40 AM   #250 (permalink)
Registered User Turnro
Epic Campaign Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman16 View Post
Great campaign, really fun. A really good use of custom resources and a very Blizzardish style of doing things. One thing though, you might want to put air blockers round the last area of the silvermoon chapter.

Rowan's spells are very good and I like your mix of abilities. One thing about the Dwarf mission with the steam tanks is that it is very hard to keep your troops alive you might either want to replace the Dwarven Footmen with the shieldbreakers and change the difficulty or get rid of the troops and change the difficulty. I think you should change the troops.

5/5
Thanks for playing Footman16 :)

I'll remember to put block sights for the last area in Chapter 4.

As for Chapter 9, it's not really essential to keep your units alive. As long as you have Rowan, Nathan, and the Shield Breaker, you should be fine.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #251 (permalink)
Registered User MARYNOM
User

MARYNOM has little to show at this moment (10)MARYNOM has little to show at this moment (10)
really great champaign :D i loved custome aura design for rowan and those special skills of heroes. on last chapter u should have put ai to other teams since its quite messy to controll 3 bases at once.

it has really funny dialoges especially with archmages XD

i played resurection of scourge and jeopardy of hode and i really enjoyed both as i did adventures of rowan the wise so i am looking forward to see malfurion's quest.

just a tip :) you could put some more secrets :)
lets say u wanted to put mask of death in labirints mission as secret which doesnt seem like it :) you should have put it behind trees :)
Old 05-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #252 (permalink)
Registered User Turnro
Epic Campaign Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARYNOM View Post
really great champaign :D i loved custome aura design for rowan and those special skills of heroes. on last chapter u should have put ai to other teams since its quite messy to controll 3 bases at once.

it has really funny dialoges especially with archmages XD

i played resurection of scourge and jeopardy of hode and i really enjoyed both as i did adventures of rowan the wise so i am looking forward to see malfurion's quest.

just a tip :) you could put some more secrets :)
lets say u wanted to put mask of death in labirints mission as secret which doesnt seem like it :) you should have put it behind trees :)
Thanks Marynom.

I'll remember to hide the mask of Death behind the Trees ;)
Old 05-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #253 (permalink)
Registered User MARYNOM
User

MARYNOM has little to show at this moment (10)MARYNOM has little to show at this moment (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnro View Post
Thanks Marynom.

I'll remember to hide the mask of Death behind the Trees ;)
well since its empty room with hilltop it means it's not that empty :D but problem is if you lose mortar team's u cant get it :)
Old 05-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #254 (permalink)
Registered User Turnro
Epic Campaign Maker

Resurrection of the Scourge has finally been updated! You can view/download the new version here.

With my Undead Campaign updated, all thoughts now turn towards the development of the final campaign in my series of alternate Warcraft 3 Campaigns: Malfurion's Quest. The proposed project is HUGE, which twice the amount of maps and an overload of new models and spells.

Apart from The Adventures of Rowan the Wise, I will be working solely on Malfurion's Quest over the next year or so.

More news will be given soon.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #255 (permalink)
Registered User prometheus3063
User

prometheus3063 has little to show at this moment (1)
I've played Resurrection of the Scourge and Jeopardy for the Horde so far and I love them. I only have one issue with this campaign and that was the voice acting. The voices were just REALLY annoying. I'd rather read the subtitles while playing the campaign than hear the annoying voices. Please don't do voice acting for the other campaigns