• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(6) Lost City

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, I like creating melee maps because I love all the warcraft III default resources.
This is my First Map I hope you enjoy it!!

In fact, this is a melee map where you can play 3 vs 3, 2 vs 2 or even 1 vs 1 OR, if you want to, you can play Free For All.

If my map has some mistakes or it is not balanced, let me know and I will fix it.
I need you to help me by reviewing my map and telling me whether it has or not any mistakes.

UPDATE: 1.2 - December 31th

Changelog
-Some stores were removed (as suggested by krisserz)
-Some trees were removed in order to make room for battles ;D
-Dragon Roost was removed
-Some creeps changes (as suggested by krisserz)

Keywords:
Lost City, Human Campaign, Melee, Dalaran, Ruins, Demon, DarkNezz
Contents

(6) Lost City (Map)

Reviews
12:37, 12th Jun 2010 Rui: The map is most unlikely melee. Plus, a screenshot I've seen makes me almost certain that this is not worthy of approval. Rejected.

M

12:37, 12th Jun 2010
Rui:
The map is most unlikely melee. Plus, a screenshot I've seen makes me almost certain that this is not worthy of approval. Rejected.

Level 4
Well, I don`t think it`s a good idea to put all kinds of shops/fountains. Look at Blizzard`s map, they have max 3 different things like that.
Also not all the creeps fits the tileset you`ve choosen.

I will change some creeps and I was thinking about replacing/deleting some stores, thanks 4 the suggest

I changed some things, I will upload the new map tomorrow

Done!

Last edited:
Level 4
Some "creeps" in your maps have not been assigned o player neutral hostile, but player 12 (brown). Change that. Plus, they're blocking entrance to the middle. That's not what creeps are for. Either remove them or put them somewhere else. And try to make the dirt cliff plateaus look more natural.
nietnaamloos.jpg

Level 4
Some "creeps" in your maps have not been assigned o player neutral hostile, but player 12 (brown). Change that. Plus, they're blocking entrance to the middle. That's not what creeps are for. Either remove them or put them somewhere else. And try to make the dirt cliff plateaus look more natural.
nietnaamloos.jpg

OK! I will remove some creeps that are blocking the entrance to the middle and I will improve the terrain texture. Thanks for the suggest! :grin: