• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombify - Prepare for the Biggest Nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Zombify - Be Ready for the Biggest Nightmare!

[TD] [/TD]
[tr][TD]
189537-albums4135-picture46412.png
[/TD]
[/tr]
[tr][TD]
189537-albums4135-picture46333.png
[/TD]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
Zombify is a 10 player Survival Map, wherein there are 2 teams consisting of 5 players each. 1 team plays as the Zombies while the other Team plays as the Humans. The Zombies goal and the Humans Goal varies on game mode chosen. There are 6 game modes now, which are: Capture the Flag, Kill the King, Survival, Last Man Standing, Hero Arena and Control Point.

Everything here is not final, especially the heroes and features.

Story
In the year 2013, a group of scientists in WDF (War Development Facility) were experimenting on a way to nullify an enemies actions and make them "brainless". This was all made to help America for War. The Project was called Operation Shutdown. Since it virtually shuts down their memories. But when tested into a test victim, it was a fail. The victim just became mindless and could not think but just move and attack and seemed like the undead. The victim attacked and infected the scientists. So started the infection of mankind. Some cults and witch doctors willingly joined them and started Black magic. But a group of trained soldiers called PEACEMAKERS sought out this tragedy and wanted to put an end. Then the battle for mankind ushered.

-W3SK3R- is the real maker of this map. I just made the idea for him. He asked me to make this thread due to his exams. Screenshots will be added as soon as he gives them to me.

06/01/11
  1. 1/4 of the Terrain is finished
[/td][/tr]
[tr][TD]
189537-albums4135-picture46330.png
[/TD][/tr]
[tr][td]

Current Game Modes:

Capture the Flag or commonly known as CtF. The main goal here is to capture the opposing teams flag at one corner of the map and to defend your flag and prevent enemies from capturing it. Capturing the flag maybe made when an enemy unit has penetrated the opposing teams defenses and steps to the Control Point. When they step to the control point, they obtain a flag item. Then the enemy should run to their base before being killed by the opposing team. When a hero is killed, they may be revived for a cost of gold or simply by waiting. If the flag is brought to their side, a point is gained. There are multiple modes here where you can adjust the time and number of points to win.

VIP is where the computer selects the VIP. Here, you must Kill the Enemies VIP. If one of the members in that team dies and is not the VIP, then he/she is revived for a cost of gold or just waiting. If the VIP dies, the enemy team wins.

Undead Survival is a game mode where the main goal is just to Survive. You must kill all zombies attacking you. All humans are allied to each other. Also, different kinds of zombies may come out, such as bosses. If a player dies, he/she remains there until he/she is revived by a fellow ally.

Deathmatch is similar to Survival. But here the goal is to kill all players in a Free For All match. Rounds can be implemented. In here, once a players hero dies, they are immediately out and cannot be revived. The last player/hero left wins and scores a point.

Hero Arena is either a 5v5 or a Free For All match where players control one hero and nothing more. The goal is just to kill other players. Here, when a hero dies, they can be revived but gain 1 death point. The Player with the least deaths at the end of the round wins. If resulted in a tie, the one with most kills would win. If still in a tie, then both players gain a point.

Control Point is simply a game mode where each player just needs to step at the opposing teams control point. When it is stepped at, stepping team gains a point and the stepped point will warp to a different location. It is a 5v5 match. Where 2 teams face each other.

Hero Defense is a game mode where waves of Zombies charge into a selected area and try to destroy a structure there. The goal is to protect the structure from incoming Zombies. If the Structure dies, the game is over.

[/td][/tr]
[tr][TD]
189537-albums4135-picture46331.png
[/TD][/tr]
[tr][td]

189537-albums4135-picture46332.png

189537-albums4135-picture46839.png

Marine

The Marine is the troop of the PEACEMAKERS. It is armed with a powerful gun. It has moderate power, low speed and moderate intelligence. Its special ability is Massive Shots and Rare Shot.

189537-albums4135-picture46843.png

Sniper

The Sniper is a soldier armed with a Sniper. It is adept at doing one hit kills to weaker enemies. It has low power, high speed and moderate intelligence. Its special ability is Tactical Shot and One Shot One Kill.

Requires:

1. Level 5 or higher Scout

189537-albums4135-picture46838.png

Sniper

The Grenadier is a soldier armed with a powerful grenade launcher. It blasts foes to their deaths. It has massive power, high speed and moderate intelligence. Its special ability is Explosion and Bomb.

Requires:

1. Level 5 or higher Marine

189537-albums4135-picture46832.png

General

The Achilles Soldier is a nearly indestructible soldier which was made so copy Achilles of Greek Mythology. It is a powerful human fused together by means of technology. It has very massive power, high intelligence and high speed. Its special ability is Indestructible and Achilles Heel.

Requires:

1. 5 Level 10 classes

189537-albums4135-picture46836.png

Pilot

The Cyborg is a super soldier fused with machines. The posses very powerful guns and technology. It has massive power, moderate speed and high intelligence. Its special ability is Techno Fuse and Ultimate Machine.

Requires:

1. Level 1 or higher Artillery/Demolition
2. Level 1 or higher Grenadier
3. Level 4 or higher Marine
4. Level 5 or higher Engineer

189537-albums4135-picture46837.png

Engineer

The Engineer is the repairer or automobiles and vehicles. They can repair mechanical units. It can easily hotwire cars. It has low power, moderate speed and high intelligence. Its special ability is Immediate Hotwire and Repair.

189537-albums4135-picture46840.png

Medic

The Medic healer of the humans. It can heal allies. It has low power, moderate speed and high intelligence. Its special ability is Heal and Field Heal.

189537-albums4135-picture46836.png

Demolition

The Demolition is the one who takes down massive units and buildings. It has massive power, low speed and low intelligence. Its special ability is Massive Blast and Artillery Take Down.

Requires:

1. Level 1 or higher Artillery
3. Level 5 or higher Marine

189537-albums4135-picture46842.png

Scout

The Scout seeks out enemy units unseen. It has low power, high speed and moderate intelligence. Its special ability is Dash and Shift.

189537-albums4135-picture46833.png

Anti-Air

The A.C.I.D. is the Advanced Chemical Incursion Drone. Is made by the WDF and was their successful experiment. It hurls chemicals to enemy units. It has high power, low speed and massive intelligence. Its special ability is Acid Cloud and Chemical Blast.

Requires:

1. Level 1 or higher Cyborg
2. Level 3 or higher Marine
3. Level 5 or higher Engineer

[IMGhttp://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/189537-albums4135-picture46844.png[/IMG]

Special Ops

The Special Ops is a stealthy, yet powerful unit. It has high power, high speed and moderate intelligence. Its special ability is Shot Down.

Requires:

1. Level 1 or higher Marine
2. Level 3 or higher Sniper
3. Level 5 or higher Scout

189537-albums4135-picture46834.png

Artillery

The Artillery is a powerful unit used to take down demolition units of the enemies. It has massive power, low speed and moderate intelligence. Its special ability is Kaboom! V2.

Requires:

1. Level 1 or higher Demolition

189537-albums4135-picture46841.png

Artillery

The Pyrotrooper is a hero armed with a powerful flamethrower. It has massive power, moderate speed and moderate intelligence. Its special ability is Wildfire and Fire Roar.

Requires:

1. Level 1 or higher Demolition/Artillery
2. Level 2 or higher Grenadier

Legend

* - Auto-unlocked
** - Requires One Class at a specific level
*** - Requires Two Classes at a specific level
**** - Requires Three Classes at a specific level
***** - Requires Four or more classes at a specific level

[/tr][/td]
[tr][TD]
189537-albums4135-picture46329.png
[/TD][/tr]
[tr][td]

1. Recruiting/Infecting Civilians for Assistance
  2. Very dark night. Anything at night is almost cant be seen. Zombies smell just increases, while the Humans must wear nightvision googles.
  3. Locked Camera
  4. Interchangable Classes
  5. First Person Camera
  6. Cities
  7. Tactical Terrain
  8. Up to 6 Bots (Computer Controlled Heroes)
  9. Train System
  10. Shooter Essentials (You press buttons to attack, throw grenades, crawl, reload, etc.)
  11. Switchable Weapons
  12. Equipment System (Shown via Spellbook)
  13. Vehicles which you can hotwire.
  14. Lesser Vision at Night

[/td][/tr]
[tr][TD]
189537-albums4135-picture46338.png
[/TD][/tr]
[tr][td]
Under Construction
[/td][/tr]
[tr][TD]
189537-albums4135-picture46336.png
[/TD][/tr]
[tr][td]

189537-albums4769-picture47137.jpg

189537-albums4769-picture47140.jpg

189537-albums4769-picture47139.jpg

189537-albums4769-picture47141.jpg

189537-albums4769-picture47138.jpg

[/td][/tr]
[tr][TD]
189537-albums4135-picture46328.png
[/TD][/tr]
[tr][td]
189537-albums4135-picture46334.png
There are no downloads yet.
[/td][/tr]

Last edited:
Level 6
It's look good, wait for a testable version. I'm also happy to see that I'm not the only person who care about having a good looking and structured development thread. Keep working and show us something for test as soon as you can.

Level 19
Ah, nice that you have made the thread. I will gonna start next week with the terrain.
If you have some time, maybe send me the map.

So Im the terrainer !!! ...
Sure youre in! Ill place you when I get back home.

It's look good, wait for a testable version. I'm also happy to see that I'm not the only person who care about having a good looking and structured development thread. Keep working and show us something for test as soon as you can.
Thanks for your support!

Level 6
Please just don't make this like all the other human vs undead/zombie apocalypse games out there! I do like how there are game modes so that the player does not have to do the same thing over and over again, but with that being said i don't understand the relevancy of the story line with the game modes. I mean if there is a zombie apocalypse why would humans and zombies be having an FFA? But thats just me being too literal.

Level 19
Well really is just for fun. The story is just to tell the reason why there were zombies.
Thanks for your opinion though, and I mean there are lots of nice human vs zombie maps out there.
Maybe the reason for FFA are some crazed humans.
FFA is for a test of skill and just for solo fun.
EDIT:
Edited main post. Added bots to features.
They are basically computer controlled heroes. Maximum bots which you can fight are four. Each ranging from Very Easy Difficulty to Very Hard Difficulty.
EDIT 2:
Added the planned map. Also, by 5v5 in the game modes, it simply means that there will be 2 teams.

Last edited:
Level 8
The map legend is somehow like mine, good job on that but the city is kind a to near the mountains. In the Human camps we can use them as supplies and item shops also. I can't wait this week to end, oh it didn't even started.

Level 19
Thanks. Good thing its similar, so I have fewer work to do.
I placed the city nearby the mountains so humans could easily flee and attack zombies in the nearby encampment. Camps are mainly spawn points for dead heroes, shops and supplies are there.
EDIT:
-W3SK3R- I cant seem to see the water when 1 did deep water, raised and did lower tool.

Last edited:
Level 4
did you read my tips ... !!!! Train System ... watch from Jk2pach ...... good idea huh !!!

{EDIT}
Delete ... all the zombie units ..... and humans ... on the thread .. im incharge of that ... !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
My idea for train system is like this:
The map has 5 stops, one at the main city, two on each mountain, one at the forest, one at the small city. When the passenger boards the train, they pay 50. Only humans need to pay at the train. Zombies when at the train, doesnt need to pay, but are attacked by people there. If a grenade/bomb is thrown at one part of the train, it explodes. If the item is a strong bomb, then the train explodes, killing everyone there. After 3 minutes, another train comes from the south of the map, heading up, going to the mountain stop 2.
EDIT:
Dont double post. The heroes are fine as it is. As I said, they are not final. If you have a better idea, I suggest you post it.

Level 8
@jones080, please post serious comment about the map.

@Blindman, well that can be a little hard for me, i can ask someone to creat that. Also when the train comes and stop it will give you some supples for your needs (weapons, ammo, health packs etc.). And we can make the items to be destroyable like in the real world.

Level 4
im serious , you know that .......New Zombie Class : Infectinator : Make humans goes to zombie unit in a second :goblin_wtf: :goblin_wtf:

{EDIT 1}
models_7790_screenshot.jpg
Details :

Poly Count
Textures
Path Required Included
units\Critters\Marine\SpaceMarine.blp No No
If a texture is not required but included, it means that it will overwrite an existing texture.
Particles
# None
Cameras
# Camera01
Animations
# Stand
# Stand - 2
# Attack
# Death
# Decay Flesh
# Walk
# Stand Ready
# Spell Second
# Portrait
# Decay
# Spell Throw
# Spell First
# Spell Third
# Spell Fourth
# Spell Slam
# Morph
# Attack Alternate
# Stand Alternate
# Death Alternate
# Walk Alternate
# Spell Throw Alternate
# Spell First Alternate
# Spell Third Alternate
# Spell Slam Alternate
# Morph Alternate
# Attack Defend
# Stand Defend
# Death Defend
# Walk Defend
# Spell Throw Defend
# Spell First Defend
# Morph Defend
# Attack Defend Alternate
# Stand Defend Alternate
# Walk Defend Alternate
# Death Defend Alternate
# Spell Throw Defend Alternate
# Spell First Defend Alternate
# Morph Defend Alternate

{EDIT 2}
models_9648_screenshot.jpg
Details :

Poly Count
Textures
Path Required Included
units\Critters\Marine\SpaceMarine.blp No No
If a texture is not required but included, it means that it will overwrite an existing texture.
Particles
# None
Cameras
# Camera01
Animations
# Stand
# Stand - 2
# Attack
# Death
# Decay Flesh
# Walk
# Stand Ready
# Spell
# Portrait
# Decay
# Spell Throw
# Spell First
# Spell Third
# Spell Fourth
# Spell Slam - 1
# Spell Second
# Spell Slam - 2
# Attack Defend
# Death Defend
# Walk Defend
# Spell Throw Defend
# Spell First Defend
# Stand Defend
# Spell Second Defend

{EDIT 3}
models_9650_screenshot.jpg
Details : Animations
# Stand
# Stand - 2
# Attack
# Death
# Decay Flesh
# Walk
# Stand Ready
# Spell
# Portrait
# Decay
# Spell Throw
# Spell First
# Spell Third
# Spell Fourth
# Spell Slam - 1
# Spell Second
# Spell Slam - 2
# Attack Defend
# Death Defend
# Walk Defend
# Spell Throw Defend
# Spell First Defend
# Stand Defend
# Spell Second Defend

{EDIT 4}
You Can use this :
Pyramidhe@d Carrion Crow Click
Animal - Dead Crow
Pyramidhe@d Dessicator Click
Living Dead - Devourer
Pyramidhe@d Enslave Worker Click
Experiment - Typhoid
Pyramidhe@d Magot Click
Animal - Worm
Pyramidhe@d Ripper_PH09 Click
Evolved Parasite
Pyramidhe@d VampireBat Click
Undead - Blood Bat

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
Dont post five straight times, as I told you before. I will edit the heroes which you said in the VM. I will also definitely use those. I will just try making some skins for different variations of heroes using 1 same model with all the same animations. Laso infectinators name sucks and the ability is too overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.