• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Destruction of Azeroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
destructionofazerothlec.png

Story so far in the World of Azeroth:

With the defeat of the Kingdom of Azeroth, the few survivors fled to seek refuge on their neighbor lands to find new homes for the people who lost their homes to the Horde threat and tell the leaders of the new land the terrible menace they faced and fought.
With their victory as well the Horde, had few mishaps.
Gul'dan while he was collecting information from Medivh's dieing mind, he slipped into a coma and this was the perfect time for Orgrim to strike and put his plan into motion.
Without the faithful warlocks to help him, Blackhand was killed for his crimes serving the Shadowmoon Council and each of the dark spellcasters were hunted down and only a few remained.
Exposed and weak from his coma he cowardly witnessed Orgrim's plan for him and his few remaining followers, and Gul'dan promised royal followers to aid Orgrim in his plans for conquering Azeroth.
Gul'dan promised servants of dark magic and power that will only serve him to their end of times. Using his powers and the very group that helped him, Gul'dan was able to create Death Knights.
Terrors of darkness and by using the fallen bodies of the Azeroth Knights, Gul'dan was able to create a whole of them.
Soon Gul'dan set his plans into motion as well, and promised Orgrim his loyalty to him, and his was willing to follow the human survivors into the new land.
Then the Horde chased after the Stormwind survivors from their crafted fleet and soon it began the tale of the World of Warcraft: Destruction of Azeroth.

PROJECT INFORMATION
Recruitment Allies:
Warlord Ajer'laroir- Terrain, Project Leader, and DoA Manager
Jake Command Wolf- Terrain,
JollyD- Icon Creator
yeohxin- Triggerer
EloTheMan- Terrain
BloodElf300- Terrain

DeathChef- DoA Tester

Positions that Destruction of Azeroth needs:
Modeler- If you want to be one just ask me
Skinner- If you want to be one just ask me
Icon Creator- If you want to be one just ask me
DoA Tester- If you want to be a tester please leave a response and I'll get at it
And I got some more to do. (I'll add more if I have time)

Reconsidering a possible project, I'll be remaking the proud Warcraft II for Warcraft III style and it will involve both the games and novels storyline and all the units and such as well.

The reason why I plain this project out is because I enjoyed the Warcraft II games and wanted to let people to enjoy the style of Warcraft III into the Second War era.

By beyond that, the upgraded units from Warcraft II will become heroes, and they will have their own abilities and will help their own force be successful and there will be creeps as well to get experience to level up your heroes.
There will be cut scenes as well involving greater enhanced quality involving funny or serious situations.

The characters involving the Second War will be in the Campaigns, and it will involve eighteen maps for each Campaigns and there will a lot of stuff to do, like commanding troops, building forces, killing creeps among the wilds and mountains and other great things.

The units will also get a change into this project as well as they get to have their attack power and the knight will battle with the ogre and so on.
You will enjoy this so don't worry and I promise, ships will be involved in this.

If you have any questions involving and ideas or suggestions please comment, and thank you for your time.

It's time for a FAQ now:
[/I]
Will the Proud Noble man Anduin Lothar will be in this project?
Yes, and he shall command the Alliance of Lordaeron and meet his fate at the orc leader, Orgrim Doomhammer.

Will the evil chief warlock go and try to claim his prize?
Yes. but he will fall to the Black Tooth Grin Clan. Cho'gall somehow survives, but I won't tell you more.

How much Warcraft II things are you gonna put into this Warcraft III styled campaign?
I'm glad you asked that question. It will involve, training your troops like humans having footmen, archers, and their flying machines. You can train all your troops and send them to take your enemy, kinda like how you did in Warcraft III or RTS games.
The units as well will be different in this project as well, and you will be forced to know that some units can attack some units without being killed.
I hope Warcraft Fans alike will enjoy this and I hope to have willing people who will help me make this project for them and old fans alike.

Will their be secrets?
Yes, like the Warcraft III Frozen Throne Blood Elf campaign there will be secrets to find and some of the prized treasures will make you laugh and play some more to make the project well known.
We don't want fans alike to be bored of the campaign, and we want willing people who would make a campaign fun to play.

Will ships be involved and oil?
When I get a chance to learn more about the trigger works I'll add a custom resource with oil so you can send your oil tankers and collect oil.
With this done, I'll make sure the project will be liked, and thought of.

What Heroes will be involved?
Despite its original, the remake will have heroes, like now the Mage, Death Knight, Ogre Mage, and Paladin will be heroes for now on. The new heroes I've chosen will be Troll Warlord, Tinker, and Blademaster for the Horde, and then Ranger, Rouge, and then the Thane for Alliance.

How many maps and campaigns will there be?
Eighteen maps each for each one campaign involving the Second War Era, telling of the novels and the games into one.
The Horde's campaign will be first and then the Alliance's, and then so on in Beyond of the Dark Portal.
If you complete the campaigns and such there will be secret in which to replay the old Warcraft II maps I will pick and remake them for Warcraft III and you can edit them all you want.

How long will the campaigns take?
Not sure yet, but we aren't like Flash or anything, but after awhile I got some help so it wouldn't take long, but don't expect anything right away.
I might release a preview or two depends on how the campaign goes.

Will all characters from the Second War will be involved in these campaigns?
Of course and each of them will do their own duty and such. Kinda like how the Warcraft III campaigns with their heroes going through the lands and learning the storyline beyond that.
Oh and some heroes/villains will be shown sometimes, but the main ones will be used for the whole campaigns. I'm not promising anything, but if you want to help out then speak up and leave a comment on my profile.

Will there be cutscenes?
Yes and funny ones at that. I don't want to tell you the details just yet, but you will find out there will be scenes involving a lot of Horde and Alliance forces in the campaigns which will make the campaigns take time to play.

Which Warcraft II maps are you gonna pick from the bunch of them?
Well I'm not sure yet, but I will go through my recruitment and tell them which ones they want and what ones I want, and then have a vote for which ones we will remake. Don't worry, they will be made between the campaigns so the creators can take a break and don't feel like being rushed.
Hope you enjoy them as much as we are gonna remake them for new and old fans a like. :goblin_good_job:

What races will be involved in this campaign?
The Horde and Alliance will be involved with a few skeletons as undead. The Undead Scourge wasn't created just yet, and the Night Elves weren't even around or mentioned in the Second Era.
There will creeps around and other races as well for all of Azeroth and Draenor that will involve people to accept their help to help them out.
I won't be telling all the details just yet, but you can chose what allies you want and it will affect your later chooses in the later maps.
Like a example if you chose to help a village from a squad of bandits they will send a helpful group of forces to aid you and so on for the Orcs as well.

What will be the name of this campaign?
DoA or Warcraft: Destruction of Azeroth.
It will involve both the Horde and the Alliance going through the Second War Era destroying each other to save their own worlds and then having the Sons of Lothar being trapped on Draenor.
Their fates were unknown, but with Burning Crusade they survived the explosion of Draenor.
Well this information won't happen in the DoA, but I plan too have a lot of good things happen and hope the campaign will be successful during its time.
I have been willing to create a campaign for some time now, so I'm really excited for allies and willing people helping me out with it.

Will each hero in the campaign and in the Melee Maps will have its own name?
Yes, and I plan on making my own names for the Melee Heroes and having the regular Heroes be the ones in Warcraft II.

What will be the release date for Warcraft Destruction of Azeroth?
:vw_wtf:
Ummmmm...not around the corner like your asking, but it will be released sometime, and DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING!!!

Where do I find the units stats and such to know what I'm up against?
It will below the FAQs and it will tell your information on which units kill who and what it effective to destroy the certain army your telling with.

Will there any Burning Legion agents or demons involved?
Yes, only at the Tomb of Sargeras for the Second Era, so that there won't be much trouble with the campaign if there isn't a large army of demons.
But there are demons guarding Gul'dan's remains in which you have to collect the skull for Ner'zhul.
Not going to tell you much more, but you will return to the Tomb of Sargeras to collect a rod of some sort.

What creep levels will you be choosing?
One to the amount it can go too.

From making the Campaign which race do you like more?
I personally like the Horde, but it doesn't mean the Alliance won't get any treatment either for they have their own maps and such as well.

What other races will be involved in this campaign?
Well the Draenei have been mentioned in the Beyond the Dark Portal novel and one of them will be helping out a Alliance leader.
One Arakkoa will be involved as well, and a lot of creeps, creatures, mutated things on Draenor, dragons and so on in the Warcraft Universe.

Did you make up the custom names yourself?
Yes, and if you want to use them, please give credit.

Any familiar faces will be in this campaign? Like the people who fought during the Second War Era and having a place among this campaign?
Yes, like Sir Anduin Lothar, Lion of Azeroth, Teron Gorefiend the leader of the Death Knights, Deathwing using his dark magics and facing the Alliance.
Well yes, a lot of familiar faces will be mentioned and used.

Any chance you will be releasing any melee maps?
Yes, and they will be done after a campaign or two. Don't worry, we don't plan to take to long and then take a break for a long time and then quit making this campaign. Regardless, the campaigns will be made and as a bonus the melee maps will be there as well.

Will the remake of Warcraft II called Destruction of Azeroth be the same as the old game?
No the terrian will be slightly different and I will have custom trees for the places of the world and having cliffs will affect the gameplay.
Just say a mission will involve a certain side to take over a certain spot and they have to take over it for a few minutes for so and then that spot is theirs.
Kinda like King of the Hill, but not the TV Show and the actual game.
I'm not saying that will be a actual mission, just a example on the new terrain will be infect with the remake.
I'll be having a idea on where in the prologue on the prince from Stormwind needs to flee the kingdom underground and having raiders and a warmaster follow the beasts underground where the prince and his protectors went.
The Raiders and warmaster will send grunts with wolves to scout for the survivors and the map will just have you doing a stealth mission from keeping your troops alive while you go to through the Stormwind Undergrounds trying to make your way to Lord Anduin Lothar and his band of Stormwind fighters.
There will be other creeps and what not in the dungeon so you'll have to make sure your clerics and mages stay safe from them so they can help with the footman and spearman. There won't be any Knights of Stormwind though in this though, because they were destroyed from the Attack of Stormwind, but I'll be having light infantry units of horseman that Anduin Lothar commands.
Kinda like on how the war affects the troops, but Anduin Lothar and his merry band of helpers and what not will decide to flee the land and make it to the Northern Lands, and which are Lordaeron and Quel'thalas in the North, but before that happens I want a kinda big prologue explaining what happened in the Warcraft I Era and how the Horde and Alliance will plan out their next moves for the future.

Last edited:
Level 14
I think you should reduce the picture size. It stretches my computer screen too much, making it difficult to read this thread.
The story is kind of confusing and the underlining makes it hard to read as well.

Anyway, a WCII remake is pretty interesting and I hope you can finish this.
Good luck on your ambitious project! ^_^

Level 7
I'll be remaking the proud Warcraft II for Warcraft III style and it will involve both the games and novels storyline and all the units and such as well.

This sounds like a big project. Also might be very lore intensive. I personally never followed much of wc2, wc3, or wtever's story too much besides playing the campaigns etc. So if the story is involved it'd be good to include a short summary involved for the players if needed be to understand a few of the situations.

Also please lower the size of your top logo, it's stretching the whole thread's width and makes it a bit unpleasant when reading things.

Last edited:
Level 5
Last edited:
Level 12
I think it's an ambitious project. But you and your team have a very difficult task, a lot of work to do.
If you'll be lucky to finish it, i imagine that a lot of people will be curious to play this version.
So, courage, patience and ability to work!
I wish you success in this "adventure"!:thumbs_up:

Level 21
99b275c8a14f.jpg

I'm sorry if there isn't any new stuff at all for my project so I'm going to put it on hold for now and yeah like I said, I'm sorry if I couldn't get anymore stuff done.

Hope you guys/girls understand and I hope to get some active people to help with the project, and I'm hoping to get someone to take over as the project head guy to lead people, but I'm still going to be the ideas and thoughts over the project though.

If I get more time or even more time to spare I would do my project more, but I'm playing World of Warcraft and looking forward to Mists of Pandaria. I'm even playing Diablo III as well and trying to get in Warcraft III and Starcraft II through-out the years of not playing it.

This does not mean the project is cancelled or anything, just means I am busy with other things like life, video games to please and enjoy my time, trying to get a job if I can, swimming and enjoying the awesome weather before it turns bad.

I have plans for a mini campaign as well for this with Goblins as the playable faction in which you get to play as in which the Goblins are stranded across Azeroth, and you need to do things to in order to progress. Hoping to make it like a RPG/Click Game.

Well anyway this has been Ajer, with news for my project and I hoep you my loyal and patient fans can forgive me.

Ajer out and I hope this project goes under way again when things die down here.

Level 24
So this is going to be everything that happened in WarCraft II I take it? As known Alleria Windrunner played a big role in WarCraft II but Veréesa Windruner played a maybe even bigger part so my question to you is will we see Veréesa Windruner and the events in Khaz Modan?

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Get a smaller picture & take all of the info out of those hidden tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.