• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Of Ashenvale

How much would you rate this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,thanks!I will take some new pictures soon because the ones now are old.I wish you will make me another cool table!
Some News:
The map still has lots of work to be done.So I think I won't release 1st ever version soon as long as some things are done.Also I am not doing any work lately,so I get to work on the map soon.
I think that the map will be finished in no less that 4-5 months.

Changes:
-Removed Meltaroth.(Hero)
-Added First Blood.
-Removed all the items.
-Stacking System.
-1 weapon per hero system.

Feel free to post here!

Last edited:
Level 19
UchihaSasuke.gr is remaking all the heroes and replacing them,so gameplay is better. He is also enhacing the map's interface.
Let's wait a bit more for the map.Also wait for some screenshots everything will be set in no time. Just give him some time because he is too busy.
ok ?

Level 3
Bad side
1) unimpressive skills, in other word, just another modify+change name skills from wc3 default skills
2) two lvl1 spider drop my hp to half in a single battle is simply too much
3) I can't seems to find any items around... other than the purple sword
4) the game gets boring REALLY fast... can't think of a good reason playing the map more than 3 times...

Good side
1) good terrain, i guess
2) balanced... since there arn't much things to be balanced

---
I give it a 4/10, for the terrain and the work you've put in it, and the remaining 6 for space to improve, good luck

Bad side
1) unimpressive skills, in other word, just another modify+change name skills from wc3 default skills
2) two lvl1 spider drop my hp to half in a single battle is simply too much
3) I can't seems to find any items around... other than the purple sword
4) the game gets boring REALLY fast... can't think of a good reason playing the map more than 3 times...

Good side
1) good terrain, i guess
2) balanced... since there arn't much things to be balanced

---
I give it a 4/10, for the terrain and the work you've put in it, and the remaining 6 for space to improve, good luck
Thanks for comments!
1)As I have already told I am replacing ALL the hero's abilities,and will put custom ones.
2)The game is for up to 3 players that's why you got much HP lost.
3)I haven't put any items!As I said,map is not finished.
4)Yes,I know.I need ideas to fix gameplay,someone help please!!!!

Looks dull, feels dull, is dull.

1/10

Have you ever played it?Did you know it's unfinished?Could you please gtfo?If you don't like the map don't post shit things like that.Tell me something you didn't like.

SOME NEWS:

I finally started working on Warriors Of Ashenvale again.
I am remaking the basic spells of the heroes with triggered.
Also I deleted the area with the fire lord and now it is empty and I am thinking of a Duel Arena.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.