• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Warhammer 40,00 - The Aspect (WarCraft III Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
204280-albums7514-picture87272.png

Warhammer 40,00™ The Aspect will be a game created using Warcraft III Engine. It will follow the lore of Games Workshop: Warhammer 40,00™ set in a dystopian science-fantasy universe. The player will take control of an Eldar initiate who is just about to select the path of a Warrior when a certain chain of events turns his home- the Craftworld in danger.
The highlighted areas are the links to Wikipedia that give out more information regarding the lore of the subject

Estimated Release Date: TBD
Genre: First-Person Action Role-Playing-Game. (FPA-RPG)

Screen-shots and preview will be released a while later.

~Reserved

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

What happened to Warcraft Legends?

What happened to Warcraft Legends?

I already wrote the condition of my previous project, the entire team left. Many reasons regarding real life and a busy schedule. Basically when everyone left the condition of resources lowered and thus development was abandoned because lack of resources and assets. It had some other issues as-well (such as moving to a new engine = proved to be a biggest fail). Regardless, it is already canceled.

Edit: Please keep this on-topic.

Oh well, I hope this will turn out good for you. Good luck.

A shooter genre won't hurt this game I guess :p

This will not be entirely a shooter game, you will have two types of attacks- melee and range. You will be able to switch them, certain opponents will be more resistant to ranged attacks thus you would have to attack them in melee.

Work in progress 2 - Camera.
204280-albums7514-picture87305.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

So there's a function to spread legs?

So there's a function to spread legs?

lol. Those arrow keys are for rotating the character, left - right.

LOL, I guess those are arrows for hero selection maybe :p

Are those pre-rendered shadows on that model? (behind the character)

Nope, this is a fake flat shadow model that is static. I wish I could do better with shadows. Can I have better shadows that are not static? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.