• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello people sorry for the inactivity. My pc was completly infected that was the reason why I haven't uploaded something and the reason why I haven't made much progress but maybe you notice that I have created a new paranoia icon logo (look at my avatar). Currently I'm reinstalling all my tools and wc3 ofcourse. :)

Level 7
Good thing you had a back-up of your files then :)

If the map is too big for the 8 MB limit, would you consider splitting the map into two separate parts to avoid this issue?

Level 10
I tried your Whispers in the Dark map, i really liked it. I saw some stupid comments, dont ever mind them. For a map that is incomplete, it was very good and sufficently fun.

I guess this map will be an improved version of it. Is there a chance this will be released before 12th December? Cause ill be gone for 6 months

Level 14
I tried your Whispers in the Dark map, i really liked it. I saw some stupid comments, dont ever mind them. For a map that is incomplete, it was very good and sufficently fun.

I guess this map will be an improved version of it. Is there a chance this will be released before 12th December? Cause ill be gone for 6 months

I hope its will be not just a improved Whispers in the Dark because in my eyes this project was a giant fail. But its still a honor for me that you tryed one of my projects. To your question... currently its dosen't looks like I will able to release it befoe 12 december I already have done everything but still the same giant bugs are in... I already invited the talented coder called Hanky in order to solve this problems but currently he his busy with more important things than modding which should be understandable. Currently what I'm doing is to reinstall all my stuff and the map ofcourse in order to just testing the map over and over again and polish it a little bit with new events and new enemy types like the diversants the spy guys of a secret service.

@frostloh: No, because i was able to do it under the file size limit.

@Topic: like you already read in the answer of Conlan I'm currently reinstalling all my stuff again because I get a new computer because my old one was completly f****** up because of a virus infection and other things which I don't want to explain at this point ^^. After I have done this part I'm looking for 4 private testers which should be able to run the latest version of warcraft 3 the frozen throne, able to run warcraft 3 the frozen throne on the highest settings, have enough time to testing it out over and over again, able to give helpful feedback, maybe some experience with translating/grammar, is trustable person, able to use icq or skype, able to understand grievous1 sentences xD and is able to use garena, hamachi or the battle.net. If you are intested to help me with the testing part then please contact me over the private message option here at the hiveworkshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.