• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3: The Rage of the Firelands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
most of them??? i just left the system thats recognize the class for the armor everything other i changed and thats why i told that the next version will be hard to make because im making new terrain and the map will be smaller because i want it to be myltiplayer.

Level 15
dude it's still NOT YOURS you removed the loading screen and the map description because it consisted his name it's called purely thievery. It doesn't matter if you remove or add some triggers you still used up his masterpiece. You add some touches and you claim it as yours? Don't joke with me. Start a new project with another name :p it's his decision if his map is SP or not

Level 11
me triggers as i said i just left the system that recognizes every other is mine so just the terrain and that system is his and also im asking him can i continue with my work im making my versions he can see that ill upload new version in near future...

Status
Not open for further replies.