Description: This map will be a huge dungeon with a starting city were you could train and level up against mini bosses and creeps. The big dungeon for this ORPG will be a deserted mine full of monsters, traps, secrets, and bosses to kill. Bosses can only be killed once. Mini Bosses outside the dungeon will revive. This will be a well-terrained map that will noticably resemble a city, a desert and a dungeon.
Dark Brown represents the mountians(only outlined for now, not filled in)
Green represents the trolls
Sandy Brown represents the desert(orcs)
Everywhere else are were the other reigons will be.
1. Dazragul - Oracle of Fire
2. Duragor - City Founder and Leader(WarChief)
(working on it)
(working on it)
Tauren: (no name)
Mount Deliha(gold mine)
Warriors are hero's that deal the most damage and take in the most damage so they are your front line. Warriors will have skills that will stun units, deal extra damage on attack and instante abilities that will heavily damage units around them. Hero's will be strength based and will have slowest cooldown.
– The warrior gains endurance and strength increasing his attack speed and movement speed for a period of time. The only downfall is that your hero loses life due to the strain on his body.
– The Warrior slams the ground pushing everyone away and dealing stun damage to all units affected.
– The Warrior slams the ground pushing everything in a direction causing a cripple in the ground that moves and deals damage to all enemies in the way.
– The Warrior slides to the target dealing damage to the target and units beside the target. The targets get pushed back and stunned.
– The Warrior screams a cry that races everyone’s heart causing them to deal much more damage for a period of time.
– The Warrior strikes a enemy unit with all his strength causing the unit to get stunned dealing massive damage to the target.
– The Warrior jumps to a target area dealing damage and moving units across un-walk able areas.
Life: Very High
Warlocks are hero's that help out allies by healing but most of all, deal masive damage with spells and are able to summon and weaken enemies. Warlocks are your back line and will back you up with buffs. Warlocks will be intelligent based.
Mana: Very High
Rogues are stealthy hero's that deal the most damage but have the smallest life. Rogues must dodge attacks and do quick damage. The Rogues abilites include Blink Strike, Hide, etc. Rogues are agility based.
– The Rouge moves extremely quickly to a target dealing critical damage and then moving back to were he was before.
– If the rouge is behind a enemy and attacks the enemy, the rouge deals extra back stab damage to that enemy causing the enemy to bleed.
– The rouge hides itself in the shadow making it un seen by enemies and when the rouge attacks when invisible, the rouge deals extra damage and turns visible.
Damage: Very High
More Hero's will be added on.
In the first versions, I will include a simple inventory system that allows you to have 1 weapon per arm, body armour, Helmet,etc and at the same time, carry potions and weapons that will aid you in battle. In the future, I hope to go more advance but for now, I will keep it simple.
Camera's that will be included are 3rd Person Camera and a camera that is a bit on your angle but similar to the default camera and it will be locked to your unit.
You will be able to run but running uses up energy which you gain 0.7 per second. Maximum energy is 100 and running uses up 4 per second.
The terrain will be perfected to resemble actual dungeons and villages.
As the time of the day changes, the fog will change to darker at night and lighter during the day. There will also be different fogs in different area's for example, when you enter the city, the fog is kinda whiteish orange. When you enter the dungeon, it will be more darker and the fog will only affect you. There will also be a sun that rises and you could watch it if you like if your not inside the dungeon.
When entering different zones for the first time, you will have a cinematic showing around how the zone looks like to make it feel more of a RPG.
Weather Effects will be added and when it rains, puddles will be made and your attackspeed can lower. When its a hot day, your hero will lose life after some time and puddles will dry up.
Arrow Key Movement System:
Pressin the arrow keys will move your hero instead of clicking. That way, your hero will move much quicker and you won't have troubles getting up hills and stuff.
WASD Camera System:
Pressing WASD to change your camera rotation will be added but holding the key won't work.You need to keep pressing the key to move the cameraa and to reset the camera, type -reset. W would change the distance of your camera by increasing the height, A would move the camera to the left around your hero,S would zoom into your hero and decreasing your camera height, D would move your camera right around the hero.
When getting items like swords and armour, your hero will actually have the items on you for example, when you equip a sword, your hero will have the same sword on his model.
What I Need:
I need a trigger maker who can trigger map triggers and spells. Systems are already made by me or by other people. I need a model maker who can recreate the tree request(http://www.wc3c.net/attachment.php?a...2&d=1146148794
) and be able to model tauren and troll hero's.
D.V.D: Terrainer, Ideas, Story Writer