• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tides of War 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I still can open the thread again and fix some issues, I've closed that to spare the same report/feedback, and then I realised that this was not what I want to be. When I started this project I was so noob in everything in WE, changed to much most of the things many times, and this really tired me, and yet, it doesn't is what I expected to be.
I've started to many projects too, and most of them are unfinished, due some real life problems, lack of resources like WotA, inspiration due some race, like in shadows of the horde and such. And then I took a time, of everything in WC3. Then I returned, I just don't know why I've upload ToW again, I did not changed the things this year, it was of some time ago. Well, I think it's this, I'm not sure if it's quite understandable.

But if I may say, the things in my new project [Aftermath] will be really different, most of the history will be really well done, and with no cliches.

Status
Not open for further replies.