• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tides of War 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Tides of War

216683-albums7820-picture106853.png

"After the red comes the silver,
She who was golden and bright;
The Proud Lady humbled and bitter,
Shall now turn her thoughts to the fight.

Saphire to diamond she gleams now,
The Kirin Tor leader who comes,
"Queen" of a kingdom now fallen,
Marching to war's martial drums.

Be ye warned - the tides of war
At last shall break upon the shore."

-Korialstrasz (Krasus)
216683-albums7820-picture106854.png

216683-albums7820-picture106855.png

Dark news arrives in Jaina’s beloved city, Theramore. One of the blue dragonflight’s most powerful artifacts—the Focusing Iris—has been stolen. To unravel the item’s mysterious whereabouts, Jaina works with the former blue Dragon Aspect Kalecgos. The two brilliant heroes forge an unlikely bond during their investigation, but another disastrous turn of events looms on the horizon. . . . Garrosh Hellscream is mustering the Horde’s armies for an all-out invasion of Theramore. Despite mounting dissent within his faction, the brazen warchief aims to usher in a new era of Horde domination. His thirst for conquest leads him to take brutal measures against anyone who dares question his leadership.

Alliance forces converge on Theramore to repel the Horde onslaught, but the brave defenders are unprepared for the true scope of Garrosh’s cunning and deceptive strategy. His attack will irrevocably transform Jaina, engulfing the ardent peacekeeper in the chaotic and all-consuming . . .
TIDES OF WAR

216683-albums7820-picture106856.png

[td]
28vy9ab.jpg
1pi80p.jpg
Jaina Proudmoore
Used to be the Ruler of Theramore, until the Horde war machine attacked Theramore, and razed it to the ground with a mana bomb, in aftermath, she tried to destroy Orgrimmar, and kill everyone inside; but was stopped, but her vengeance will be done, without mercy, and painful... For Jaina, peace no exist anymore, not until Garrosh Hellscream be the Warchieft of the Horde ...

Vereesa Windrunner
Ranger-General of the Silver Covenant and leader of the High Elves. Vereesa had her home and family killed by the Orcs, and now she have lost her husband, Rhonin, who saved her life, the woman of war, started to hate the Horde more than anything... She will help Jaina in her way to vengeance, and made her own!
[tr]

[tr]

And many other characters: Varian, Tyrande, Vol'Jin ,Thrall, Baine, Taran Zhu and others!

216683-albums7820-picture106858.png

Prologue - Winds of War - 100%
Chapter 1 - Frozen Heart - 100%
Interlude - The Lady's Call - 100%
Chapter 2 - Battle for Theramore - 100%
Interlude - Retribution - 100%
Chapter 3; Part One - What Had To Be Done - 100%
Chapter 3; Part Two - Blood and Gore - 100%
Chapter 4 - Mystical Lands - 100%
Chapter 5 - Allies in the Shadow - 100%

Chapter 6 - The Thunder King - 25%
Interlude - Bleeding Sun - 0%
Chapter 7 - A New Lesson for the Master - 0%
Interlude - Crying for Freedom - 0%

216683-albums7820-picture106857.png

muzjbb.jpg

2cp9du8.jpg

2do1ut.jpg

Screenshot_Two.jpg

Got any questions or suggestions? Feel free to post!

[/TD]

Last edited:
Level 23
It is impressive how much dedication you have to bake those maps. But what about your other project Shadows of the Horde? I thought it was the sequence to this, sorry, haven't followed.

Thank you, in the begging was, but, when i began the project,i really thought that was a great idea, and i was with many, but when i started to do, i feel that was so boring and bad, i really don't liked what i made, so i just decided to back the Siege of Orgrimmar, in Tides of War!

Level 6
Ermmm...

So you merged the two campaigns?Do we get to control the Horde in the second half of the campaign or it will be from Alliance perspective only?

I guess it`s bye bye Horde campaign.

Level 23
Ermmm...

So you merged the two campaigns?Do we get to control the Horde in the second half of the campaign or it will be from Alliance perspective only?

I guess it`s bye bye Horde campaign.

Yea, bye bye for the Horde campaign. xD
Just Alliance perspective, just one playable facction that will be horde, Sylvanas and her Forsakens,and maybe in the last map, with Vol'jin and Thrall. We'll see!

Level 16
Yayy, so this is the new thing you've been talking about! :)
Looks sweet and promising!, I'm guessing a lot of improvement and new stuff to be seen.
Well anyway, I'll be here for the dialogues when you need me, I hope no mistakes this time :)

Level 6
Yea, bye bye for the Horde campaign. xD
Just Alliance perspective, just one playable facction that will be horde, Sylvanas and her Forsakens,and maybe in the last map, with Vol'jin and Thrall. We'll see!
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

You might as well make something you like.Given the screenshots it will be an awesome campaign.I`ll abstain from playing Tides of War until you release 2.0. :)

Maybe at one point you might make a Horde Campaign and I don`t mean Blood Elf or Forsaken. :D

Cheers mate!

Level 23
Yayy, so this is the new thing you've been talking about! :)
Looks sweet and promising!, I'm guessing a lot of improvement and new stuff to be seen.
Well anyway, I'll be here for the dialogues when you need me, I hope no mistakes this time :)

Thank you! And yea, i hope now mistakes this time! hehe, nearly impossible xD

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

You might as well make something you like.Given the screenshots it will be an awesome campaign.I`ll abstain from playing Tides of War until you release 2.0. :)

Maybe at one point you might make a Horde Campaign and I don`t mean Blood Elf or Forsaken. :D

Cheers mate!

Thank you! And the 2.0 version, will take a looooooooong time to be released, no beta version this time. :)
And if go to make other campaign, probably will be Forsaken, or Blood Elves. I don't like so much the Orcs, trolls and others. No for make a campaign i mean.

Level 23
You make me so sad sometimes...
---------------------------------
So, "Tides of War" and "Shadows of the Horde" are together now ??
Good Luck btw...

Hehe...
More or less, some events of Shadows of the Horde won't be here, and it's the Alliance perfective.

Thank you!

Always here to help, nice to hear that.

Thank you!

Level 23
I will looking forward to it Doug. :p

Why is War Crimes in this? You gonna work on War Crimes when you are done this?

Thank you! It will be just a cine for Tides of War, that contain some happenings of the book xD

Right now I'm a bit surprised by this. Well good luck Forsaken, I hope you have good team mates for this:thumbs_up:

Thank you!

There's so many chapters, I wasn't able to check the last Tides of War version, I can't download anything here

Goodluck though :)

Edit: Oh yeah, were'd you get the Thread pictures?

Yea, the story will be very well explained this time! The pictures, i just searched in google: Jaina Proudmoore, Dalaran ART, Theramore and Kirin Tor.

Thank you!

I could be a beta tester or trigger helper.

Thank you! Your help is more then welcome! :)

Level 23
Woah...I think I want to help in this, especially in War Crimes and War in Nexus. Good Luck Piggysaken!!!

Thank you, your help is more then welcome!
Hehe love it; Piggysaken :3

I could help on those secrets:) I have lots in mind... lol

Thank you! You can tell some of the via PM!:)

I forgot. That was I am gonna say!

You can tell some of the via PM!:)

Oh this sounds cool, I thought about playing the original Tides of War when summer holidays come, but then I suppose I'll wait until you finish this. Good luck!

Thank you! But it would be better you play in the summer, and give me some tips, if you want :3
Cause this new version will just come, in the end of this year, or just in the next year lol

Level 23
Ansirem Runeweaver?! It's nice that you are expanding his lore. Tell me, all the Six will have a bigger role in ToW 2.0? And this screenshot is kinda of interesting... the Nexus is already in war?!

Yea, he is just a support character; they Council will appear a bit more, but just for support characters as well; and the War begins here, and just finished in Chapter 8 - War of Nexus.

Level 24
Thank you! It will be just a cine for Tides of War, that contain some happenings of the book xD

Thank you!

Yea, the story will be very well explained this time! The pictures, i just searched in google: Jaina Proudmoore, Dalaran ART, Theramore and Kirin Tor.

Thank you!

Thank you! Your help is more then welcome! :)

Ok then, thanks
and goodluck once again

Level 2
At Last Tides of War v2.0. I really loved it's first version and I am looking for
v2.0. I'm sure I'd like it. :):wink:

Level 5
Thank you! And yes, totally custom lore, with some "unknown race" (custom) xD

Uhmm, just a question Mr. Forsaken.. The map "War of the Nexus" in this new version of Tides of War Campaign, what do you meant by "custom" lore?? Does it mean that it is not part of the actual novel events, and that you made it your own additional happenings?.. Or is it that the event is still based on the novel? :O

P.S: Am really looking forward to play this new improved campaign of yours, it is like, you have shown majority of the events in WoW:MoP to us many players through a more awesome and better view of perspective of Warcraft III rts without playing WoW:MoP itself... Warcraft RTS rules!!! :)

Level 23
Modera will continue playable?:D

Probability not, i'm thinking about keep her, or add another character for be playable. We'll see.

Uhmm, just a question Mr. Forsaken.. The map "War of the Nexus" in this new version of Tides of War Campaign, what do you meant by "custom" lore?? Does it mean that it is not part of the actual novel events, and that you made it your own additional happenings?.. Or is it that the event is still based on the novel? :O

P.S: Am really looking forward to play this new improved campaign of yours, it is like, you have shown majority of the events in WoW:MoP to us many players through a more awesome and better view of perspective of Warcraft III rts without playing WoW:MoP itself... Warcraft RTS rules!!! :)

Thank you, and about your question, it will be my additional happenings! :)

Level 8
Hi heinvers , and the chapter 3 blood and gore you will add and Ai ally to help Jaina to defeat the Blood Elves?

Level 23
I couldn't understand the purpose on the Silver Covenant in the Blood and Gore chapter.... they just stand there and do nothing

Yea, i will remove it, in a past version, had a quest about rescue them. lol

EDIT:

Just a new screenshot; Blood and Gore.

21j7slj.jpg

And a new chapter will be add lol
Chapter Three, Part One - What Had To Be Done.

Level 23
Status
Not open for further replies.