• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Story of Rigel Galadhron: Rise of Emperor Grimeldon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Lord_Disasthorm Presents
Story of Rigel Galadhron: Rise of Emperor Grimeldon

About SoRG
Stories of Rigel Galadhron is my project in Campaign form contains my own fiction. Start at SoRG: Beginning of The Time, and ended at SoRG: Fate of the future. [Rainbow]Learn and/or ask more at this link![/Rainbow]

Information about SoRG: Rise of Emperor Grimeldon
This Campaign contains a Role Playing Game map, some Cinematic map, and some Hero Arena map. This Campaign tells a history how a prince became evil and choose only darkness just like the Destiny and the Prophecy (SoRG: Rise of Emperor Grimeldon) until he dies (SoRG: Fall of The Emperor)

Mini-Story
[tr][td]It starts when the King of Restareia had a mission to his Prince, Aletherion to check Moltendark in his prison. But the mission was failed Aletherion were possessed by Moltendark and freed him, the prison is exploded by Moltendark and then Aletherion with his friends find a passage through Necromourne Chamber. Aletherion took Necromourne(Dark Sword) and after he go home he kills his father. Well, the story goes...[/td][/tr]​

Screenshots

240553-albums7803-picture92200.jpg

240553-albums7803-picture92199.jpg

241028-albums7795-picture92596.jpg

239559-albums7794-picture94686.bmp

239559-albums7794-picture94685.bmp

239559-albums7794-picture94684.bmp

239559-albums7794-picture94683.bmp

239559-albums7794-picture93404.bmp

239559-albums7794-picture93405.bmp

239559-albums7794-picture93406.bmp

239559-albums7794-picture93945.bmp

239559-albums7794-picture93946.bmp

Others COMING SOON

Features
COMING SOON

Progress
0.35% (Maybe? XD)

Credits
[tr][td]- All [Rainbow]Flaming Soul Entertainment Members![/Rainbow]
and also
- Siega Editor
- Wietlol
- DatC3
- ~Nightmare
[/td][/tr]

So what do you think Hivies? Feel free to give suggestions :)

Last edited:
Level 5
Well, the blade was forged by the Doom King, Mortezzar Doomhearted as his loyalty to the Destruction Deathgod of Darkness with his armours like Battlecrown of Destruction and his 25 rings, Melkoddur Burzoduroth (Elgoris). Actually, the prince's betrayal was planned by the Deathgod himself, to remove the Deathgod's eternal enemy, Ilunnatar the One.

You already used 6(!) different invented nouns with way too many syllables in the very short story excerpt of the opening post.
No offense, but this is just bad writing. Even Tolkien was criticized for his countless invented words and that guy probably got all the passes in the world for writing the one fantasy epos that ruled them all.

All I can say is: if you're a mapmaker, leave the writing to someone else and concentrate on the gameplay instead.

Level 5
You already used 6(!) different invented nouns with way too many syllables in the very short story excerpt of the opening post.
No offense, but this is just bad writing. Even Tolkien was criticized for his countless invented words and that guy probably got all the passes in the world for writing the one fantasy epos that ruled them all.

All I can say is: if you're a mapmaker, leave the writing to someone else and concentrate on the gameplay instead.

Yes, I know. I am concentrate on it (but not right now). What do you mean in the first paragraph? I must create the lore to continue. The guy's story is inspiring me. If you do not understand what I speaking of, well...... . Anyways, are you create Gaia's Retaliation ORPG?

Last edited:
Yes, I know. I am concentrate on it (but not right now). What do you mean in the first paragraph? I must create the lore to continue. The guy's story is inspiring me. If you do not understand what I speaking of, well...... . Anyways, are you create Gaia's Retaliation ORPG?
Just saying. One of the critical errors a lot of mappers do is that they flood the players with nouns on story exposition.

If I read a book and read more than 3 invented words in the first paragraph alone, then I usually drop it immediately.

Level 5
Just saying. One of the critical errors a lot of mappers do is that they flood the players with nouns on story exposition.

If I read a book and read more than 3 invented words in the first paragraph alone, then I usually drop it immediately.

The noun isn't important actually. That makes the players not understand. Now I see. Well, you're right...

Level 5
Because of TBotT work, so RoEG is delayed for a while.

Edit:
Due to something and lackness of work, now I hereby cancel and close this project. If anyone wanna complain please tell me instead. Pardon if I tell you just now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.