• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] SoRG: The Beginning of the Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Lord_Disasthorm Presents
Story of Rigel Galadhron: The Beginning of the Time

About SoRG
Stories of Rigel Galadhron is my project in Campaign form contains my own fiction. Start at SoRG: Beginning of The Time, and ended at SoRG: Fate of the future. [Rainbow]Learn and/or ask more at this link![/Rainbow]

Information about SoRG: The Beginning of the Time
This Campaign contains a Role Playing Game map, some Cinematic map, and some Hero Arena map. This Campaign tells a history how the Galaxy of Rigel Galadhron was created, the evil built, and the fall of Aerinas Counzerion, and how the destiny of righterous and evil was set.

Mini-Story
[tr][td]It starts when the One God and True Lord of Rigel Galadhron, Erugath Ilunnatar, creates a realm and one of the components is Rigel Galadhron. He then created his Aruvars that called as Aerinas Counzerion and also created powers, some of them are Ignas Valasoth and the Forbidden Power. And one of the Aruvars was betrayed his own master only for power for his own priority. He called as the Destruction Death God of Darkness, Lord Elgoris Melkoddur. So, the story goes....[/td][/tr]​

Features
COMING SOON

Progress
less more 2% (Maybe? XD)

Credits
[tr][td]- All [Rainbow]is created by me for now.[/Rainbow]
[/COLOR][/td][/tr]

So what do you think Hivies? Feel free to give suggestions :)

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

I like this project.. But please make sure that it's file size stays low and not enourmously big. I am still waiting to see some screenshots. GOOD LUCK ! AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! ;-)

Level 5
You wanna ask my help to create the prologue part 2 or the chapters?

I already create prologue 2 of SoRG: RoEG
You want another thing?

Windrunner give me the chapter 1 map of SoRG: RoEG now.

Give them TODAY. I want them. I need them! Send me the following!
Quote from Caliph the Scorpion.

Level 7
I have seen the prologue cinematic for this campaign and my review:

Story (4 Thumbs Up):

The story is interesting and creative. But, it just can't be understood easily. The title and the story I think they doesn't quite match, most of it in the cinematic only tells how a person become an evil demon. I don't like the scene where Semi-Dark Elgoris came to the throne room of Illunatar. Because, Illunatar just say "this" and Semi-Dark Elgoris obey easily. I recommend there should be a battle between him and other council of the skies.

Camera (2 Thumbs Up):

The camera work is lacking, and doesn't move a lot. I think that this is the main important things in cinematic. Because, it makes the cinematic more interesting.

Terrain (3 Thumbs Up):

The environment looks fine, but some of them needs more decorations and props.

Combat Scenes (1 Thumb Up):

The combat scene are boring, it's just some guys hitting each other, and cast spells. There are a lot of different and useful animations in WoW Models, use them with your creativity or simply create a custom animation yourself, will be much better!

Overall (Total Thumbs Up: 10):

It's a fine cinematic, with good story. But, you need to fix a lot of the terrain, camera, and the combat scenes, also the errors in the dialogues.

Score: 2.5 (Max: 5)

Level 7
Re-create or re-edit?

Sorry actually:
Score: 3 (Useful) (Max: 6)

Edit: score table
Score: 1 (Unacceptable) (Max: 6)
Score: 2 (Lacking) (Max: 6)
Score: 3 (Useful) (Max: 6)
Score: 4 (Recommended) (Max: 6)
Score: 5 (Highly Recommended) (Max: 6)
Score: [Rainbow]6 (Director's Cut)[/Rainbow] (Max: 6)

Last edited:
Level 5
Actually, "The Beginning of the Time" is a cinematic intro in the story. You will not play as Ilunnatar or Elgoris or legendary characters in the campaign. I will change the purpose if I got a inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.