• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sk0r3's ORPG - A Unique ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need casting bar ,and i have this model of TreeVillage .I need to make that heroes can climb up those stairs and that they can walk on the top where the fire is...u think u can make it ?
:thumbs_up: thx

Attachments

• WoodenVillage.mdx
    91.5 KB · Views: 168
Level 8
Not very Unique,
Not at all, reading it made me very uninterested.
My Attempt at a ORPG was much better than this, Anyways, Sorry to be discomforting, but this isn't unique.
I've attached a screenshot of a Good Unique Message system, [Credits to Toadcop]
Well, anyways, Keep Working on it Try to make it better.
-Calvin

Attachments

• Talking.jpg
    Talking.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 657
Unique chat system , Camera System .............. So those are some ok systems but whats so special about the rpg. How is the gameplay going to be different and more fun. Also arent you working on another RPG. And there is not really any reason to have a Job for everything.... I mean Terraining/Triggering is about 50-60% of a RPG.

Anyways.... goodluck...

Status
Not open for further replies.