• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Shadows of the Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
A Forsaken campaign? wow. You have much energy Forsaken. Welcome back Shatterfury.
What can I say, I enjoy a good campaign from to time and a Horde campaign is even better since those are much more rare.

I would love to see the new Horde architecture and the Kor'kron troops in game but I know that is not possible.Maybe this campaign would motivate some people to actually make the models. :D

Level 23
Thanks all! And good news, finally i'm back to work, for some time the test are gone, and now i get time to work in the campaign, just now that i completed the first terrain!

A part of Shado-pan Monastery in Kun-Lai Summit.

op1z43.jpg

Level 6
Well if there are no Kor`Kron models can you at least use the Chaos Orc models and make them green? Those orcs are more armoured up.

Just a thought.

Can`t wait to play this campaign. :D

Level 23
Well if there are no Kor`Kron models can you at least use the Chaos Orc models and make them green? Those orcs are more armoured up.

Just a thought.

Can`t wait to play this campaign. :D

Thank you, i don't see all the models yet, but it's a nice idea.
And the campaign will take a time to be released, currently i'm working in a new version of Tides of War. xD

Level 6
Thank you, i don't see all the models yet, but it's a nice idea.
And the campaign will take a time to be released, currently i'm working in a new version of Tides of War. xD
Can`t wait to play the new version of Tides of War.

I see there is a nice Blackrock Grunt model that you could also use in the database.

I guess you will look for the models and skins when you shift your attention on this campaign.

Cheers mate. :D

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
Hmmm, The Progress is stil 10% on Chapter 1, Why Forsaken?!, WHY?!... ;(

Level 21
For the grunt, probability i will use Warsong Grunt, and i have a problem with this Blackrock Grunt, always that i try to use, the model bug, and i just don't know why.

Do you have the Warsong Raider?
I am kinda busy to with life, but I am going to work on my first map and go play some World of Warcraft.

Level 23
As i promise, the news!

Click in the image for go to the thread.

You must be asking, why?
Well, when i began this project,i really thought that was a great idea, and i was with many, but when i started to do, i feel that was so boring and bad, i really don't liked what i made, so i just decided to back the Siege of Orgrimmar, in Tides of War! Hope you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.