• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Shadows of the Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23

---
34s5wys.jpg

The sequel of Tides of War, that also will be based in World of Warcraft, Shadow of the Horde Book, by: Michael Stackpole, but as always, will have my touch in the campaign!

---

"I'm Vol'jin of the Darkspear tribe, son of Sen'jin of the Darkspear tribe"

28tc37m.jpg
---
Warchief Garrosh's assassins strike at Vol'jin, leaving him at death's door. But fate smiles on the wounded Darkspear leader when renowned brewmaster Chen Stormstout transports him to the safety of an isolated mountain monastery. There, Vol'jin wrestles with old hatreds smoldering between the Alliance and the Horde as he struggles to recover alongside a mysterious human soldier.
Yet this is only the beginning of Vol'jin's worries. Soon, he becomes embroiled in an invasion of Pandaria launched by the Zandalari, revered trolls driven by dreams of conquest and power. This ancient tribe offers Vol'jin a chance to seize the glory that is the birthright of all trolls... an offer made even more tempting after Garrosh's brazen treachery.
Amid these troubling events, Vol'jin is rocked by intense visions depicting his race's grand history. As he questions where his loyalties lie, he knows he must make a choice about his own destiny that could save his people or damn them to languish under Garrosh's heel.

---

2qt8s4k.jpg

Vol'jin - Chieftain of the Darkspear, and a Troll Shadow Hunter, seeking for the safe of your people, nearly tasted the cold death under Warchief Garrosh's assassins, he had been took to Shado-pan Monastery where he was healed, now back to his Homeland, Echo Isle, wants to seek justice for he, his people, and for the Horde...

Jaina Proudmoore - Used to be the Ruler of Theramore, Jaina have survived of the disaster in Theramore, now she is the Ruler of the Kirin Tor, and now seeks revenge, but is his revenge made ​​her change much, now just thinking about destruction, out instead of always wanted that formerly, Peace ...

9rj03c.jpg

Chapter One - >>No name Yet<< (10%)
Chapter Two - >>No name Yet<< (0%)
Chapter Three - >>No name Yet<< (0%)
Interlude - >>No name Yet<< (0%)
Chapter Four - Homeland (0%)
Chapter Five - Winds of Vengeance (0%)
Interlude - >>No name Yet<< (0%)
Chapter Six - >>No name Yet<< (0%)
Chapter Seven - Might of the Horde (0%)
Finale - War Crimes (0%)

j6osar.jpg
---

Coming Soon...

---

Last edited:
Level 26
Yeah, since it's the sequel, i think better post something quickly, and work as fast i can! :)

In my opinion, you shouldn't rush it, you might get burned out and get too bored of it. Happened to me after I released the original RotBE, I immediately started a new campaign (which I later scraped) and didn't feel like working on something new for months.

Anyway, I downloaded Tides of War, but I haven't played much yet, though I do like what I'm seeing so far :)

Level 23
Well, this looks interesting. Not much to say until more media is released but if this is a sequel to Tides of War I'm sure it'll be good.

Thanks! And i hope so that this campaign be so good as Tides of War :3

Great! I will love this one. Why?
1.The original novel has Chen as one of the main characters.
2.It's made by you.
Good luck!

Thanks!

In my opinion, you shouldn't rush it, you might get burned out and get too bored of it. Happened to me after I released the original RotBE, I immediately started a new campaign (which I later scraped) and didn't feel like working on something new for months.

Anyway, I downloaded Tides of War, but I haven't played much yet, though I do like what I'm seeing so far :)

Hmmm, maybe i should follow you suggestion, i don't wanna to stop this campaign lol

Well, you know MM, he's full of ideas lately. Nice thread Forsakie:thumbs_up:
Good luck:wink:

Yea, i'm!
Thanks!

Wow new campaigne.i think it will Finished very Fast.i wish u good luck.

Thanks, and i hope so :)

Well, I see that you're full of inspiration and energy Forsaken:) No chapter names for the others yet?

Still not.

Level 23
It's a Yay to put screenies but I'll wait...
Do you need titles? Just say the story/topic of the chapter and i'll give you some.
Here(jokes):
1.Forsaken's 1st chapter in his 2nd Campaign
2.Night of the Living Naturalish Terrainer
3.Vol'jin's worries
4.Human Soldier
5.Garrosh's heel

Hehe, nice titles >.<

But anyway, the first screenshot, that just show some dialog xD

j10rcl.jpg

Level 23
...an Ice Troll? hmm, what about this one? or this one?
And here some pandarens, I don't know if you will use them, but anyway... Mortar Team, Rider, "Brute", Militia
just suggestions....... :)

I'm not sure of the first troll, don't fits Vol'jin, and the second one, i'm using already.
But the Pandaren are pretty good, i will use them of course! Thanks!

Ga ga ra ra ra gaga u la la ra ra ro mama

LoL (Want your bad romance!)

I don't know much but i want to help you :'3

Sure you can, you can be the tester as you already did :)

About the troll. It would be nice to find someone to make one model/make textures too.
and paint the face of the Shadow Hunter in white. but take that gleam in the eye

http://wowpedia.org/File:Vol'jin_Dagger_in_the_Dark.jpg?version=798af7757845f633d4ac5c26b5a9927f

Yea, it should be nice! :)

Another project by my friend, Forsaken, also, I would like to help too!

Thanks!

Me too. I would like to work with skins and icons.

Thanks!

LolNOOOOOOO, someone's doing a Troll-based campaign before I get mine out...
sonic_071010c-l.jpg

"You're too slow!"

:<

//EDIT// - Le gasp, you're even starting it with a Loa-induced vision?? IS NOTHING SACRED?? :p
Well, you gotta be fast man. micha17, I don't have time for that (sadly). I'm busy with Real life and the terrain board at the moment:/ But good luck to the team.

Level 8
Well, you gotta be fast man. micha17, I don't have time for that (sadly). I'm busy with Real life and the terrain board at the moment:/ But good luck to the team.

Well...i don't know nothing how to mae terrains , i only a tester for now

Level 23
LolNOOOOOOO, someone's doing a Troll-based campaign before I get mine out...
sonic_071010c-l.jpg

"You're too slow!"

:<

//EDIT// - Le gasp, you're even starting it with a Loa-induced vision?? IS NOTHING SACRED?? :p

Maybe you finish first, i'm a kind busy those times.
Yea, yea, The Loa will appear being more exact Bwonsamdi. :)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?search=Pandaren&d=list&r=20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins.php?search=Pandaren&d=list&r=20

Here are more links to models and skins to Pandaren if you need them.

I wish you luck with your campaign Forsaken, and sorry if I couldn't be more supportive.

Thanks!

So the storyline happens right after tides of war for this campaingn? Because it was cliffhanger when tides of war just ended like that. Good luck.

More or less, the campaign will begin some time before the end.

---

For now, i'm not working in nothing, i'm a kind busy, not with school, but with some amazing things xD

Level 6
Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign :D

This campaign will be so awesome, it`s time to bring the family together. :D

Too bad that the old WC3 guard isn`t too much into the Horde, this campaign could have used the new Horde architecture and the new armours worn by the post-WOTLK Horde.

Level 23
Forsaken , is there any chance that you will made undead forsaken appearance such as Battle of gilness in this story ?

I had began a campaign about this, in truth, would be make part of Tides of War, but i changed and remove it from there, but, i have plans for do it!
Not in Shadows of the Horde of course, but a campaign about the Forsaken, that is my favorite race, it can be seen by my nick xD

Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign, Horde Campaign :D

This campaign will be so awesome, it`s time to bring the family together. :D

Too bad that the old WC3 guard isn`t too much into the Horde, this campaign could have used the new Horde architecture and the new armours worn by the post-WOTLK Horde.

Thanks! And i don't know this yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.