• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sea of Chaos - SPRPG map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
naiden when this is gonna come out and will it be something like TKoK,Gaias Retalition or the chosen ones ?

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Level 6
You Should Finish this map as soon as you can!!! I LIKE THE SCREENSHOTS AND I'M D&D FAN TOO so ... this map will be awesome!! XD

Level 2
Uf...another chosen of Mystra, seems like they're rolling all around Faerûn bringing mayhem...

Anyways. What if you add another chosen of mystra (Alustriel, Dove, Simbul, Elminster, Blackstaff etc) what your CoM would meet? BTW im not suprised at all when i saw that you would put companions of the hall out there. and gotta admit the idea that chosen of mystras maina ttribute is str is shocking and funny same time. (im FR fan myself and have played BGs andd NWN, haven't found IWD's from shop thou :/)

Level 1
Come on...I really don't see how such an awesome project is left to waste...such a shame.

Level 8
Hello there.
After huge break I'm back! I started working on the project again. Check my new screenshots here:

Somebody Madman: Good discern. I make this class name by myself and now, after your post, I checked FR wiki and found Chosen of Mystra as you said. I will change the class name after I find something good. Thank you.

ingame8.jpg

wipscreen23.jpg

wipscreen24.jpg

wipscreen21.jpg

wipscreen22.jpg

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
You should let weapon specialization be decided by the player. Gives the main character more possibilies. Just my opinion :) - no matter if you change this or not, the project looks awesome

Level 2
Hello there.
After huge break I'm back! I started working on the project again. Check my new screenshots here:

Somebody Madman: Good discern. I make this class name by myself and now, after your post, I checked FR wiki and found Chosen of Mystra as you said. I will change the class name after I find something good. Thank you.

ingame8.jpg

wipscreen23.jpg

wipscreen24.jpg

wipscreen21.jpg

wipscreen22.jpg

Glad to be able to help
P.S. nice models (and for my opinion you could as well keep it as Chosen of Mystra)

Level 6
It does look very promising ! Also love the gameplay videos that could be a lot of fun. Do you need any kind of help for this project ?

Level 14
Nice! I was hoping this one wasn't dead. Your terrain is fantastic, I think nice terrain in single player maps is totally worth it! That fire demon model is amazing btw.

Level 6
I've see the screenshots and look nice indeed, but I can't see if there be a download link to test it :\
All Forgotten Realms games are the bestes in RPG stuffs and systems.

Level 6
Nice

I've see the screenshots and look nice indeed, but I can't see if there be a download link to test it :\
All Forgotten Realms games are the bestes in RPG stuffs and systems.

Level 30
sanmath, please dont double post instead use the edit button to edit and merge your posts.

Now, on to topic, based from the screenshots, Terrain looks really fantastic. You used custom tiles, doodads and destructibles very well. Terrain is not flat and also is not empty of course.

What more I love are those systems. Like those Full Screen Inventory I seen, looks really nice if you ask me.

Overall, this project looks very promising and It is good that you didnt abandoned this because this project just really have a good future if you ask me!

+3 REP to you, mate!

Level 8
Nice! I'm glad you are still working on this. The video looks good, I'm liking the abilities. Does that fight end with a boss or is it just a certain number of waves of enemies?

Last wave is the boss (you can see it at the end of video[Blood mage model]).
Btw thanks for comment!

Hell_Master: Thank you. Yea, I think the Forgotten Realms world needs one good map at least. :)

Level 8
Update: I had to delete some places in the map because I reached maximum doodads (45 000) and map didn't work. So, I changed a lot in the map (deleted 2/3 of playable map) - Places like Kryptgarden Forest, Underdark, Arena, Ogre Camp, will be not in map. Good news are that I will not release a demo but a 100% completed map. Playable map is still huge so you don't need to worry.

wipscreen33.jpg

wipscreen34.jpg

Level 14
Update: I had to delete some places in the map because I reached maximum doodads (45 000) and map didn't work. So, I changed a lot in the map (deleted 2/3 of playable map) - Places like Kryptgarden Forest, Underdark, Arena, Ogre Camp, will be not in map. Good news are that I will not release a demo but a 100% completed map. Playable map is still huge so you don't need to worry.

Wow I didn't realize there was a limit at all with JNGP. I'm half way there on some of my maps, I better be sure to watch it more closely now. Luckily 45,000 is a LOT of doodads. Anyways, good luck and I'm looking forward to the release!

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35

wipscreen33.jpg

wipscreen34.jpg

There is no doodad maximum. I got way more than 50k doodads on my map and it still works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.