• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Sorry for the long inactivity here ;(

I will present you the new unit :

239559-albums7714-picture101089.bmp

For now it is named "Warden" but I would like to find another name. It's a support unit that can cast two spell (working on them) it's somehow like the spell breaker (attack, speed...) but it's a woman ;)

Sorry to say that but I will again delay the demo... ( again D: ) because I have a lot of things to fix.

kakuzu said:
It seems that we shall have a rebelion in the chapter 4 :))

No it's again a trick of the dirty tribe ;)

Leo Akastenix said:
The great empirebof zuldrak troll is falling

I don't think we should say that as we see zul'jin in BC.

Level 18
Don't worry about the demo,it's good that you can find improvement for your campaign.
About the name what you say about something like Launchers or keeper of magic something like that,i just think on that.

Maybe Mage Bane?

I will use keeper of magic :) (I don't know what bane means)

She will have three spell
1) ---
2) Silence
3) ---

She will have an adept and master training.

Level 12
Its great to see that you are back to work :). What about keeper of nature or Woodsstrider ?

Level 18
You can use that Mind Rot, unused spell in WE?

Thanks you I didn't knew that they were unused spells in WE! Are they others ?

I will show you the icons soon.

Edit : here they are!

Spell 1 - working on it!

Spell 2 - Silence
239559-albums7714-picture101131.jpg

Turns a non-mechanical unit ethereal and slows its movement speed by 0.50 for 12 seconds. Etherals units can't attack or being attacked. Only magic attacks can hit them.

Spell 3 - Mind Rot
239559-albums7714-picture101132.jpg

Drains 5 mana from a target enemy unit each second over 20 seconds.

Level 15
You can take Firelord's Soul Burn spell, and change it into weaker one, silencing unit and dealing damage over time. Just remove that damage reduction.

Level 8
Hey I thought on something .Question:In the others campaign we saw "Wretched" ,you know those blood elves remained dependent on magic that transformed them into Wretched.
Is there a possibility to see the beginning of this cursed blood elves?

Level 12
Oh, i see. That means that you first release the beta and after that , the full version , right ?

Level 8
Yeah i like too this screenshot ,i always liked to play on Quel'thalas There forest the fog and the simply village make a good map for quel'thalas comparative with wow i like more the w3 quel'thalas than wow quel'thalas .
In your last screenshot the village seems to bee razed and the elves slaughtered.

Level 18
Forsaken said:
Oh, looks good! :)

kakuzu said:
Nice job !

MURDER KING said:
Yeah i like too this screenshot ,i always liked to play on Quel'thalas There forest the fog and the simply village make a good map for quel'thalas comparative with wow i like more the w3 quel'thalas than wow quel'thalas .

Well I like both of them, I don't think we can really compare WoW and war3 :)

In fact, WoW's Quel'thalas was created to fit Blood elves so it's really different from high elf one... I guess?

MURDER KING said:
In your last screenshot the village seems to bee razed and the elves slaughtered.

kakuzu said:
Who burned that elven village ?

Chapter three is when undeads start attacking Quel'thalas :) it has been attacked by the scourge. you can see two ghould's skeletons near the water elemental.

Level 15
Well, it looks unfinished. You need 2 flyers, at least 1 more spellcaster, and I would change that trapper or axethrower, because, they are pretty much the same models, and there is a lot better models on this site!

Level 18
Raider Neoh said:
This one seems awesome :D
Lord Marcus XVI said:
Very nice! I'll wait for this!

Wow, this looks nice, good luck man! I've never played a HE campaign before!
*Closes door*
*Rushes back in*
Are we going to see any humans?

lol:) yes we'll see humans :)

MogulKahn said:
Well, it looks unfinished. You need 2 flyers, at least 1 more spellcaster, and I would change that trapper or axethrower, because, they are pretty much the same models, and there is a lot better models on this site!

I'm still searching what I could use :) I thought about a giant owl as a flyer :)

Chaosy said:
Nice. All you need is better tiles ;)

Well it would be great to find some tiles like those from wow's zul'aman :D

Also thanks you kakuzu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.