• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Looks pretty nice, but i wonder , will this be the undead campaign or ROC just from the side of the elves or is it going to go in another way ??? Keep up the good work

Thanks for your words. It will not follow the RoC Undead campaign a lot. Sylvanas is not the main character. the story willbe changed ( a lot ) according to events of the second war for example :)

Its the events from WAR3 and Wow in the elves' perspective.However,he will be doing custom things aswel

Not really :)

Level 18
How can I make a thing to vote ? So i will know what everyone think.

I want her to be Blood Elf.

Perhaps she wil be HE at the beguining, then with the fall of Quel'thalas, she become a BE whos stay in QT and don't go o outland. Finnly, when warlocks of kael'thas learn to the elves how to use demonic énergies, she will leave QT with Vereesa ???

Level 11
Well, I would say to use the Blood Elves buildings with custom icons. The High Elves buildings are too, idk, they look like village/farm buildings. High Elves and Blood Elves uses the same architeture, only the color is different. Look at Allerian Stronghold, in Outland.

About the elven girl, since she's a powerfull prietess, she would consume too much of magic. So I'd say she becomes a Blood Elf, as she would become addicted by it. Also, it might be good to have a Blood Elf who was close to Sylvanas, this might help you to develop the story later on.

Level 18
Great new! Chapter four is nearly finished :D

I decided to use some of Ujimasa Hojo's building (Forest Troll and high Elven) A forsaken race will perhaps be created later.

For the moment, with the poll, Laethly seen to be a blood elf, ( 55% of the desition by me, 45% by the poll) we'll know with time.

The high elf techtree is almost finished.

I'll make a demo when the first chapter will be finished :)

that's all for the moment.

Level 18
here a sample of the techtree !

239559-albums7714-picture98327.bmp

Level 15
Change Hypogriff whit that mounted eagle model from this site, they are Niggt Elven beasts, not High Elven, and show us more if you can, I am really interested!

Level 18
Change Hypogriff whit that mounted eagle model from this site, they are Niggt Elven beasts, not High Elven, and show us more if you can, I am really interested!

Silver Covenant has Hippogryphs. And there's a skin for them.

The hippogryphs are for the second part of the campaign. As Sylvie said, the sylver covenant has hippogrypghs.

Level 15
Honestly, I would use WC3 balista model, it is more fitting, and still, there is no farstriders in High Elven army. Others are fine.

Level 27
Nice to see more of the campaing, about the building sets, for me isn't that problematic two styles because the Blood Elf is more urban and that was the pattern for Silvermoon city, while Elenai's can work being the frontier buildings, those have to blend with the forest.

Not much to say about the techtree, my only concern is the Dragonhawk role, heavy hitter or support unit, in the second case you need another air unit to dish big damage.

About the golem, the skin made the model look ugly but that is me xD.

Level 11
Hmm, the Arcane Golem looks weird, I have to say. I recommend you to use this one: Blood Elf Arcane Guardian. This might look too blood-elvish, but I think it's best anyway.
Also, I loved the Tenders :v

I would use WC3 balista model, it is more fitting

Why is that? The Blood Elves didn't changed their siege weaponry just because Silvermoon got destroyed, do High Elves also used this ballista.

Level 15
Farstrider mount, not organisation... And about balista, wrll because he need to make High and Blood Elves different from each other, becase we gonna see both in this campaign. And I would keep this golem.

Level 18
MogulKahn said:
Honestly, I would use WC3 balista model, it is more fitting

No i'll use this model because before BE ballistas be BE, they were high elf's one.

Himperion said:
Not much to say about the techtree, my only concern is the Dragonhawk role, heavy hitter or support unit, in the second case you need another air unit to dish big damage.

The Dragonhawk Rider is the first flying unit you'll have. It has both Dragonhawk and BE dragonhawk abilities. the second flying unit is the hippogryph (and his rider). I first wanted to add the phoenix but I abandoned this idea for two reasons:
- it doesn't fit HE at all
- It' very ugly with teal/blue team color

Himperion said:
About the golem, the skin made the model look ugly but that is me xD.
Sylvie said:
Hmm, the Arcane Golem looks weird, I have to say. I recommend you to use this one: Blood Elf Arcane Guardian. This might look too blood-elvish, but I think it's best anyway.
I like it so I keep it :) I just need an icon.

apcrabnightlive said:
How did make those Tenders? Looks good.

it was made by cavman but Xezko fixed it : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1068501-post10.html
he also made the arcane golem :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1070024-post18.html

MogulKahn said:
And about balista, wrll because he need to make High and Blood Elves different from each other

For High Elf one, I'll use the model of the screenshot and for BE's one, I'll use edge45's one.

And I would keep this golem
Wich one ?

Level 27
The Dragonhawk Rider is the first flying unit you'll have. It has both Dragonhawk and BE dragonhawk abilities. the second flying unit is the hippogryph (and his rider). I first wanted to add the phoenix but I abandoned this idea for two reasons:
- it doesn't fit HE at all
- It' very ugly with teal/blue team color

There is a Pegasus rider model, about the phoenix for the wiki, those were known long before the fall of Qhel'thalas but became a national banner when the high became blood elves.

About the golem, lets me try to mod that thing with the skin to looks like this one xD, the crystals are going to be team colored.

230194-albums7984-picture97981.png

Level 18
Level 27
Ok, its ready. The texture doesn't work in my test map, but the model its 100% functional.

The head zone its larger than the black golem but it helps with the image of big unit.

Attachments

• ArcaneGolemBase.mdx
    63.8 KB · Views: 66
  • ArcaneGolemSteel.mdx
    63.8 KB · Views: 71
Level 18
Some news :)

- first, I decided to use some of the Ujimasa Hojo's buildings. I think they "fits" more with my campaign.

- second, I was inspired by Turno's idea to add a new hero. It would be better if it's a tank. all the other hero are spellcaster, exept Sylvanas and Tul'rogg.

- Third, I would like to make a DEMO when the five firsts maps will be finished.

That's all for now.

Level 21
Some news :)

- first, I decided to use some of the Ujimasa Hojo's buildings. I think they "fits" more with my campaign.

- second, I was inspired by Turno's idea to add a new hero. It would be better if it's a tank. all the other hero are spellcaster, exept Sylvanas and Tul'rogg.

- Third, I would like to make a DEMO when the five firsts maps will be finished.

That's all for now.
Ok,thanks for the update

Status
Not open for further replies.