• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Random Generator RTS maps (v 0.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello! I'm from Russia, and, unfortunately, do not speak in English. This post created by google translator. For this reason - I apologize if the meaning of Lent is made sloppy.

I want to introduce you to generator of random maps for Warcraft 3, which allows you to create random maps on the similarity of random maps "Heroes of Might and Magic."

The Map supports English

You can download a job at this link http://filipp.pro/load/0-0-0-1-20

View photos of this generator you can here: http://filipp.pro/photo/warcraft_modmejkerstvo/generator_sluchajnykh_rts_kart_warcraft_iii/3

893892293.jpg

582556792.jpg

176904463.jpg

580877349.jpg

669381349.jpg

At the moment, is developing a new version of the biome generation

568870197.jpg

755779865.jpg

966210271.jpg

As previously reported, the game has the ability to customize the probability of quantitative values of locations on the map. For example, if setting the number of taverns exhibited as 2d55%, then 20% probability that the map will not be tavernas, a 50% probability that the map will be a tavern, and 60% probability that the map will be two taverns. Table of probabilities I quote below:

94679637.jpg

If I can not explain understandable language - I will be glad if interested persons to submit your comment in plain language.

Thank you for your attention. From Russia - with love.

Last edited:
Level 7
You should be glad of yourself if you can make this. Its just and awesome idea thou.

Thank you. In fact - this is an old work. I leау MapEditor about 5 years ago and zhtu work long lecturing. Now, while I have no job, decided to recall the old fun.

Please tell me the main bb codes for this forum.
How do the hidden text? How to make a table? Maybe there is more useful?

Level 7
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

Interesting map, good luck :)
Anyway, this is sort of Melee map generator, correct?

I work simultaneously on meele and rpg generator. RPG generator has not yet spread, as the implementation of other RPG developments need much more work. But if you are willing to join the project - will be happy to take these people in co-authorship.
RPG generator for one player is not interesting. It seems to me. For this reason, I do RPG generator as a component of a single company, in which some locations are randomly generated, and some - by hand. In such a company is a global map from which the player can move to the city, take quests to cash-generating locations and attack enemy forces. The player will control directly - only your hero (in the likeness of Mount & Blade)
In RPG generator will create such complex elements, such as roads, rivers, mountains and other obstacles long. In RTS generator is not possible, as the card ways to artificial intelligence created at WorldEditor, and can not be recreated directly during gameplay. If the map in the RTS were long mountains - that the Army players did not pass them, and crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.