• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Peace Wood Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Peace Wood Village Updated 1.3

My First Try to Make a RPG Map... It is Still in work.. I Have Added Some Custom Items ... But Sorry Still No Custom Hero Added .. Soon I will Add The Custom Hero.. Quests , An a Story , More Fill The Map.. I Hope U Like It .. I Know The Map is Not Good Enough.. But Still I Will Try My Best To Improve it.... ( I Did'nt Think of a Name Just Added it)

Pho_Xo1.jpg

Pho_Xo1.jpg

A Boy Name Nicole Has Come To The Peace wood Village To Became a Warrior By Training ! The Story Will Soon Change Into A Nightmare When............

In This 1.3 Version [38% Finished]

*Fix Some Minor Bugs
*Improve Doodads And Terrain
*Added New Places
*Added Some of The Main Quest's
*Added A Short Starting Cinematic Of Basic Things !
*Added A Hero Named Nicole ! [Still Unfinished]
*Removed The Hell Like Place.. Because It Was Ugly

Attachments

• Peacewood Village RPG Updated 1.1.w3x
    258.2 KB · Views: 63
  • PhoXo1.jpg
    PhoXo1.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 272
  • R.jpg
    R.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 248
  • DFDFD.jpg
    DFDFD.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Peacewood Village RPG Updated 1.3.w3x
    453.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Level 3
Hello again Alapottra! I welcomed you moments ago and then I heard you're developing a RPG map.

As I dl it and tested it, it seems that it's nowhere finished. no cinematics, no quests, not a single working trigger but you got some interesting imagination there that shouldn't be wasted!

I'm not an expert on developing map but if you would like I extend my helping hand to you if you need somebody to help on your project.

I usually rate maps and models but maybe I should help people for a change :)

I'm a generous person :) feel free to message me or even add me as your friend :grin:

Level 12
Hello

For some reason this looks pretty interesting...

If you are in need of some custom spells/systems, coding in general, feel free to pm me.
And If you kind of expand the idea and present it properly, you may actually get a ton of people who would like to help.

Level 31
All People Here Are Good
Alright then. Here is what I think about it. This map reminded me back in 2006, and I am going to spoil everything, I was quite bad back then.

But hey. I too had an urge to create really big enemies with really big numbers on the damage value, so this is completely normal in my opinion. Keep creating, keep learning and keep evolving, as a start it is decent. :)

Ask those guys to help you and learn from them, this would surely improve you.

Level 4
Alright then. Here is what I think about it. This map reminded me back in 2006, and I am going to spoil everything, I was quite bad back then.

But hey. I too had an urge to create really big enemies with really big numbers on the damage value, so this is completely normal in my opinion. Keep creating, keep learning and keep evolving, as a start it is decent. :)

Ask those guys to help you and learn from them, this would surely improve
you.

Thanks Man ! I Know ! BTW I really Like Your Project's ! These Are So Awesome ! :goblin_good_job:

Level 31
Yes, there is a way to overcome the limit. You need to use Jass NewGen Pack World Editor instead of original one, in short it is JNGP World Editor. JNGP is much better than the original as it offers much more freedom in modding, such as hacking editor or making doodads unlimited, of course the main purpose of it is to easen Jass coding.

Change the text, everything starts with capital letter and that hurts my eyes!
The forests are random with random mobs and no terraining/doodads
A trick you can use for trees is you select a tree (or more) and hold Ctrl and press Page Down a few times, so that trees go down into the ground and the weird ripple at the base of the model isn't seen
Also, make the farms/houses in the village doodads and try to rotate them
Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.