• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] The Paesants Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello again. I made this simple map only for fun. I would appriciate if you test it and tell me if there is something wrong. Basically you have to defend a point for 5 minutes, not so mutch time, after that you win :). The gameplay is very simple, can be sum up in RIGHT-CLICK!

You can play this map with a friend. It allows 2 players :)

At the end of the game your hand will hurt, :D

Attachments

• Paesants Uprising.w3x
    51.7 KB · Views: 93
Level 6
My hand got tired at 2 minutes. I like the idea. Maybe change the camera angle to a better one, like making it higher and giving a view from the champion to the gate.

I'd enjoy it more if it had extra features. Like a nuke every 1 minute or something like that.

Level 9
My hand got tired at 2 minutes. I like the idea. Maybe change the camera angle to a better one, like making it higher and giving a view from the champion to the gate.

I'd enjoy it more if it had extra features. Like a nuke every 1 minute or something like that.

This was just a funny map, but i will try what you said, the camera and others ability too

Thank you for your comment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.