• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oblivion Of The Gods(Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Oblivion Of The Gods(Recruiting)-Now With Screenshots!

BannerOblivionoftheGodsFinished.png

All those whom you hold so dear...
Shall suffer and fade into darkness.

-Azmorythe

*Hey there! So here's a project that I'm working on and I made this thread to get things started. Even though there's another thread, I made this since the old one failed and I wanted to start fresh, from the campaign to the thread. So, I hope you guys would like this. :D

About the project
The project is a joint campaign featuring a whole lot of elements from the gameplay to its storyline. It revolves around two protagonists, Emphis,a warrior who seeks the destruction of the gods and Flora, an archer seeking balance.

Features
StoryThe game features a very complex and exciting storyline following two main characters as they journey through the world of Sephoria unlocking puzzles, discovering mysteries, and finding answers that tie both of their stories together.
Mini-gamesMini-games are incorporated in this project to keep the game from becoming boring and repetitive and make the players enjoy themselves everytime.
InteractivenessThe project aims for the maximum enjoyment of the players and with this, even the simplest of actions aren't spared. Most actions will be made to give players enjoyment.
QTEQTEs or Quick Time Events will be put into the game to give players excitement, requiring their full attention on the game. You'll never know when this will happen.
Epic Boss FightsDo you hate bosses with freakin' high health and destructive damage that do nothing but attack? Well this game will quench your thirst for exciting, panic filled boss fights. Boss fight here will now keep you working at maximum capacity, requiring your wits, reflex ability, and focus.
CinematicsCinematics here features different techniques and styles in cameras.
WeaponsThroughout the game, you will acquire various weapons to be used to destroy your foes. You can even raise their level by using it a bunch of time. Levelling your weapons will also give you new abilities to try out!
SpellsLike the weapon system, you will also acquire new spells as you progress through the game, but casting a spell requires the right words so you've got to check your spelling when saying(typing) the magic words.
And more!I just forgot what the others were. :p

Screenshots
Cathedral.jpgMarket.jpgWaterfall.jpgFallen Log.jpgFarm.jpgOutside.jpg

Staff
GunSlinger21
Role: Project Head
Strengths: Cinematics, Ideas, Triggers(GUI), Story
Weaknesses: Lazyness
Projects: Oblivion Of The Gods

Joining
Role: Terrainer, Triggerer, etc.
Strengths: Where are you good at?
Weaknesses: What keeps you down?
Projects: Anything that you are working on.

Last edited:
Level 29
Even though there's another thread, I made this since the old one failed and I wanted to start fresh

this is not acceptable, if the other thread is the same as this one...
your weakness which is laziness will make this project unable to move on...
if you need help, I am willing to be your coder but you should overcome your
laziness first...

Level 16
Sorry for the long pause. Its because of my tests but its done now and I will be working on the campaign again!

On another note, can you guys give me ideas for Emphis' skills?
I plan on giving him 4 basic abilities, 1 sub-ultimate ability and 1 ultimate.
I already thought of 1 basic and 1 sub-ult so I need ideas for:
  • 1 single target ability
  • 1 passive ability
  • 1 no target ability
  • 1 ult skill

Level 8
heya gunslinger
Role: Terraineer
Strengths: no class (yay)
Weakness: class (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) and maps keeps getting deleted by Deep Freeze (dunno the password)
Projects: all are cancelled =P

I will get started if I can disable deep freeze.

Level 12
Role: I could be Tester, Idea Giver (Object Editor), and Tooltip Maker.
Strengths: I'm good at spotting bugs, making items, heroes, and I am able to create good tooltips for those items, heroes, spells, etc.
Weaknesses: I play games most of the time, but I still spend some time working with my other projects.
Projects: Eclipse ORPG - Part of Dev Team, War-craft-3 Card Game - Part of Dev Team, and Oasis and Desert 2 - Beta Tester there.

And umm, you could post at Project Recruitment forum. Those are where project recruitment threads are. This thread is mostly for those almost-finished map, either for beta testing or just for releasing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.