• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] NSAW - Naruto Shippuuden: Akatsuki War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
yeah... maybee...
hes my statement..

my school is over in 4 months and i wanna join the university for media art & design.. im working hard on my application file and for that i have to create 20 drawings in A3.

so i have much work to do, im also creating a own game in unity3d to send them this too as extra.

i dont have much time for nsaw atm. im sry :/

ps: i dont drop nsaw guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
i wantet to convert some systems into jass for better working and performance ^^

thats why i needed a hardcore jass guy :D

Level 22
Why convert? Does the current implemented system introduce lag? I'd love to help but I'm no coding expert, I hope someone helps. It would be nice if this map could be released.

Level 8
Kisame fuses himself with samehada and creates a water dome that slows enemies within 550 radius and increases attack speed of allies.
your attack type changes to magical.

Level 1: Slows by 30%, Increases AS by 40. Lasts 6 seconds.
Level 2: Slows by 40%, Increases AS by 50. Lasts 7 seconds.
Level 3: Slows by 50%, Increases AS by 60. Lasts 8 seconds.

this ultimate can change a whole teamfight . it woulf be way op if the duration would be increased.

but i have to mention that the map isnt balanced yet. so the numbers can still be changed :)

Level 6
Well... I'm not sure... Kisame's more like a guy who can solo enemies, so it's kind of weird to see him have a team-play final skill... If I remember right, he should be faster in the water, and enemies are slower inside. I think the technique should be more of a forced duel type thingy, since Kisame gets a major speed boost, and you can't run, you have no choice but to face him in the water. Just a thought.

Level 8
its a forced duell thing. if he activates his ultimate the enemys should instantly kill him. or they eventually loose

Level 8
i made new Byakugans. Which one do you like best?
https://www.facebook.com/NarutoShip...4180655618256/831998100169841/?type=1&theater

225191-albums8001-picture96773.jpg

Level 8
im working hard on the map, changing everything i dont like for a perfect release.

Level 8
Good News! I finished my final Exams!
I try my best to release the first beta version soon!

Level 8
thank you verrrryyy much! :)

first i have a question, for the last hero for the beta map, i need two models/sfx is someone interested to help me? :)

and i made a first trailer :)

Last edited:
Level 15
Whoa those are prettty high quality work! I actually never seen them before, which is great because most anime maps i found reuse effects from older maps. Just get ready to get cloned once your map released XP

Level 8
well people will hack my map and steal the sfx for sure. but i hope people know that the sfx's are from NSAW!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You could try obfuscate asset handles somehow.

Level 8
well i could rename every model into something wierd, so the guys are confused. but wc3model editor tells them which blp contains to which mdx. so it doesnt matter

Level 8
Dennis Herrmann said:
some updates?
I can work on my map again!

I had struggle because i moved and i also got a new job.

I try my best to release a working version. Currently i got a desync error which kicks every player out of the game after the Hero Picks. (singleplayer works well, multiplayer not.)

I am not able to fix it very well becasue i dont have people to test my map.

So if someone wants to help me with testing my map write me a pm on my facebook page. The main reason NSAW isnt released yet is becasue of this error.

With that said, have a nice day
22104513_1538848946151416_4183075830117412687_o.jpg

NSAW

Level 8
Oh well. its broken all the time. i dont wanna updte it if its gonna be broken in 1 week again, that sucks :(

Working again. Some Dōjutsu SFX i made. Which one do you like and which one do you like to see in the map? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.