• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with trigger that tells units to attack-move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The problem I'm having is, units are sent to a region by the player, they are then transferred to another part of the map AND given control to a computer. There are two computers in this area of the map, I have it triggered so the units move to the desired spot on the map and transfer ownership just fine. Then I have it triggered to attack move to the location enemy computer.

This is where the trouble begins. The units will walk about half a screen toward the enemy, turn around, and run back to the computers town hall and sit there for the rest of the game.

I guess i should add, all these two "waring computers" are allowed are their starting 5 peasants and a town hall. All their gold and wood is taken during map initialization. I don't want them to build, I just want them to send the units we give them at eachother.

Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.