• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] My Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I don't know which one i chose :

1. Finish my dark horde map Before you.
OR
2. Finish my dark horde map After you. So, I got some Inspiration.

Btw i have Dark horde (orc) pack (on my signature)

Level 12
Dragonflight just screams mass air.
Well I already made the forsaken.

Wouldn't the Cult just be undead warriors though? What makes them unique from the Scourage?
Well maybe because they serve Lich King from their own will , i mean like Kel Thusad did

Level 15
I just want to
give him ideas , what is wrong ?

I know that you are trying to help, but somehow you are just like: "Maybe this? No. Then this? No. This is great? No. Then you must go whit this!!! No. But...." and it is never ending circle. Just say: "What do you think about these races: <list of races>?"
And he already gave list of races that he wants to make...
No offense, of course !

Level 12
I know that you are trying to help, but somehow you are just like: "Maybe this? No. Then this? No. This is great? No. Then you must go whit this!!! No. But...." and it is never ending circle. Just say: "What do you think about these races: <list of races>?"
And he already gave list of races that he wants to make...
No offense, of course !
Well , OK , if he dont want mercenaries, i will make a list with some interesting races

Level 24
According to the wiki on the Illidari, they mostly consist of demon units - Felguards, Succubi, ect. But they also have Satyr, Natherzim, and Fel Orcs within their ranks. Naga, Ashtongue Tribe (Akama's Tribe), and Blood Elves seem to be a part of the Illidari, but more like their own factions that are just allies.

For whatever reason, the Lost Ones that you met in Warcraft 3 TFT are now Broken Draenei. And sense I already made the Lost Ones in my previous map, they will have a minimal part the Iliidari. Same goes for the Fel Orcs.

I will be trying to utilize as many units as I can in a non-mundane way, to really have an insane army.

Level 10
Nathrezim are the Legion's somewhat agents or ambassadors in Illidan's forces, so they were always there. The Fel Orcs took Illidan as their master after Magtheridon was defeated. And the Satyr in Illidan's forces are a bit rare in Outland, but plenty in Azeroth. Most of the Illidari are demons, so that's basically your major concern in this, I would say. The Fel Orcs, Blood Elves, Draenei and Naga were vassals of Illidan, so they're technically NOT Illidari, but allies of the Illidari.

Level 11
What the -- you just said that you don't see the point for having 2 workers, and now you want 3?
By the Spirits...
And Satyrs in the Illidari are just really rare, also, Nathrezim are not the Legion's ambassabors in the Illidari, they're actually enemies, you know...

Level 12
What the -- you just said that you don't see the point for having 2 workers, and now you want 3?
By the Spirits...
And Satyrs in the Illidari are just really rare, also, Nathrezim are not the Legion's ambassabors in the Illidari, they're actually enemies, you know...
Why not ? Also agree , the satyrs out

Level 10
Not necessarily..
It's a pretty good idea by the way..
I actually did a similar thing in a few of my maps. Deleted the normal Neutral Heroes, and added in Custom heroes which fit the theme of the map, or the location..
For Example :-
Echo Isles- Added in Naga, Trolls Neutral Custom Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.