• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] My Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
In my opinion The Worgen and The Fel Horde maps are the best but it is only my opinion

Level 2
For me,the top 3 is:
1.Fel horde
2.Draenei
3.Scarlet Crusader
They are easy to use.\^_^/

By the way,how about two way tech-tree in your new map?
Just like M&M HeroesV TOE,when you finish a research,you have to abondon another one.

Level 8
I acutally don't know which one is my favorite :D But I generally love races that have different and interesting creatures in them. Such as Draenei, Burning Legion, Night Elves and such. I generally hate races that majority is humans, like, well, Humans. But for some reason I really like Dalaran and Scarlet Crusaders.
I will try to list them:

1. Dalaran: Because magic.

2. Lost Ones: They're stealthy.

3. Draenei: They look like blue Blackbeards. (Bluebeards maybe?)

4. Scarlet Crusaders: They look cool.

5. High Elves: Even though Night Elves are wiser and awesomer, they're still cool.

6. Fel Hordes: They're evil and not awesome like Undead, but still cool.

7. Forsaken: I don't know why I don't like them, but I don't hate them neither.

8. Worgen: They're just werewolves, but they don't become humans at day.

Illidari is going to be cool :) But I always wanted The Forgotten Ones or The Corrupted Ones.

Edit: Hell, it would be really cool if you did leozxzxzx's request. I don't like playing Heroes V if I don't have Tribes of The East just because of that. But you are doing races like vanilla WCIII races, so maybe in another race pack :)

Level 3
More neutral Heroes sounds awesome, you make such great heroes,

As for your ratings request, i think they generally get better as you go, aside from my long standing complaint about the lack of Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.