• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My new map: Labyrinth of Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi members, i have uploaded the map "Labyrinth of Nightmare" now. It's an RPG-map (single player) and has, as i tested, no bugs. I also imported some music and some modells of OlofMoleman. It's very similar to Blizzard's "Warchazers" but bigger and more detailed. I added an English quest text since the last update. It's not complete but nearly the half is done. But what i did is perfectly playable. Does someone know why i can't upload it on www.epicwar.com successfully?
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=0fi0uq

Last edited:
Level 7
There will be new spells which the player can get by items which he must find. There already is an English quest description in the map which contains all necessary informations. I think there are many traps and riddles which makes the map quite exciting. Did you use the zoom and the item storage room?

Status
Not open for further replies.