• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] My map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Well haven't thought a good name for my map yet so I'll leave it like that for now and probably change it when I figure out a good name for it.

Pic.1.jpg See picture.....

What can you say about the picture guys, as far as I can see the environment looks realistic well that was just me ok. Now about the building guys they look colorful right? So what I think here is that the tree and the units that I used doesn't have chemistry or, what I mean is that they don't look good together what do you say guy's? Should I use the warcraft 3 tree? A realistic doodad fits for realistic units and buildings, I need you're opinion on that.

Edit: I found an animated version of Warcraft tress with ogre lords Warcraft HQ thread, the only problem is that they are not sunk to the ground really and I could notice that in game. If I sunk it using the Ctrl+page down, the death version of tree is sunk to the ground also and I don't want that to happen.

Last edited:
Level 19
I suggest to make the hue of some colors the same with your environment because I think it's too bright like that house. Units? I don't see units here so I can't tell if it fits with your other units. :)

Level 4
Sorry if you said this, i didnt understand it well xD do you made that models? or you find them? because i can see them very useful :D GL

Level 13
Its an Altered Melee map dude, I make the terrain look like realistic using Fingolfin's trees and other doodads as well that have high res texture. But the units and buildings I used are not high res, as you look in the picture the buildings are very colorful especially the tree building. Should I use the normal tree in warcraft 3 so that goes well with the game giving the warcraft feeling?

Level 6
the trees are nice, but the floor tiles doesn't match and the building is too bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.