• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Morrowind Remake - Kal'mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Superb Avalon Presents
In accordance with Black Hand Industries

Map Info

The Kal'dori Cycle - Kal'mori

Gameplay

Kal'mori is one of 3 maps to be released in the Kal'dori Cycle. Kal'mori is a warped version of the Elder Scrolls III Morrowind. Most of the Lore/Quests/Characters/Items are taken from it and used as a platform to build upon. It's something I was in the process of working on quite a while ago which was halted due to outside matters but after playing Morrowind again and remembering just how enticing it was I've decided to work on it again.

--Features--

-6 Playable Heroes
-Over 200 Items
-Vast Landscape
-5 Cities
-Edible Plants
-Over 100 Quests
-Over Thirty Different Questlines
-Guilds
-Diseases
-Over Sixty Different Creatures
-Item Stack System
-Playable Vampire and Werewolf Characters
-Detailed Textures
-Unique Ambient Noise & Music
-Voice Overs
-Drug System
-Vampire/Werewolf Disease and transformation systems.
-Interesting Lore
-Captivating Storyline
-Unlimited Level

Help

If you have played Morrowind before or are a fan of the Elder Scrolls Series, please leave a comment or pm anything you'd like to see in Kal'mori. This map and Saga are being created solely for the enjoyment of the players.

Progress:
  • Terrain: 40% Finished
  • Quests/Lore/: 43% Finished
  • Playable Characters: 39% Finished
  • Systems/Triggers: 30% Finished

--Resources--

TheHiveWorkshop

[This is a trial version.] LINK: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/kalmori-234004/?prev=status=r&u=SuperbAvalon

Last edited:
Level 7
Is it real ? Oh god ! I wish you finish this map as quickly as possible! Im huge fan of tes !!!! Wait for this !!!!!!

Yes! Haha it might be a while, I'm currently helping work on the Halo Wars Map Pack and P r e d a t o r. But i'm also a huge fan and will try to update as quickly as possible!

Also: Due to complications, The Trial version will be nothing like the new version. We're taking that down completely and starting from scratch. The Trial version just shows some of the concepts and systems that will be incorporated. But the shitty terrain and interactions with the world will be non-existent haha

Level 4
Looks awesome, will test, and edit to include found bugs!

Nevermind? That link you have, I think it's supposed to go to a resource page, but it... doesn't? Why did you link to a resource that no longer exists? I'm confused. Anyway, it still sounds good, and when you do release a beta, I will definitely test. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.