• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Missions of the Past SPRPG

[Rainbow]Which music do you choose to be the Teaser/Trailer Song of MotP?[/Rainbow]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

What a nice Project! Can't wait to play it.the Terrain,Doodads,and model was awesome!

Actually you should read this by the creator :

"
Going slow, sorry for it.
Bad News: I will not online at 26th July for 2-3 years and this project will have no progress :(. If you(Windrunner29) hear this then sorry again.

You have returned from your death? Or its just your ghost wandering around?

Dont think hes back with the project cause he said the death time is 26th july till 2-3 years....So sad....(Once More Im saying this)
But Why Fang? Why?

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Yeah thats sad... It was a great
project...

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Sadly this project is on hold for 2-3 yrs (For the reason check the posts above this)

Level 5
He is temporarily die. Rest in peace, Fang and MotP. Now, due to Fang's absence, I proclaimed my self as the Chief Lord/Leader of Flaming Soul Entertainment. All of the members, bow to me! Lord_Disasthorm reigns supreme! All hail Eruithandhir, God of Ardaea Realms!

Level 2
Hey, Fang was comeback this night! :)
He calls me and say missing some documents, then tomorrow at about 11AM(Indonesian time) he'll leave again.
But, I'm not sure he will be online or offline.

Level 7
Lord_Disasthorm said:
He is temporarily die. Rest in peace, Fang and MotP. Now, due to Fang's absence, I proclaimed my self as the Chief Lord/Leader of Flaming Soul Entertainment. All of the members, bow to me! Lord_Disasthorm reigns supreme! All hail Eruithandhir, God of Ardaea Realms!
Really? You still the co-leader.
I will come sometimes in the hive but this project still on hold.

Maybe I'll restart this project.
@Disasthorm
The interlude of SoRG: RoEG

Level 2
Interlude of RoEG? You missed it! I watch it in Fang's house. It is awesome!
You should make a visit of his house.

Level 5
As I said before, now he is really temporarily die. Rest in peace, Fang and MotP. Now, once again, due to Fang's absence, I proclaimed my self as the Chief Lord/Leader of Flaming Soul Entertainment. All of the members, bow to me! Lord_Disasthorm reigns supreme! All hail Eruithandhir, God of Ardaea Realms!

Status
Not open for further replies.