• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Midnight Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Title&Genre
The map is named Midnight Brawl, and is a 3-6 player free for all arena type map, although it can be played in one player(for testing spells i guess) or two player (although doing that is incredibly boring)

Description
When the game begins, you see a set of dialog buttons, each one brings you to another (different) dialog that has 5 different heroes you can select from. The map has a self renewing black mask, meaning when you leave an area it becomes unexplored again, and heroes are hidden on the mini-map. However, there is a mode that can be entered to turn of the black mask effect. Each hero has 2-3 spells and an ability similar to stat bonus. The spells have only 1 level for each, but get stronger with each point in the stat bonus ability.

Objective
The Game lasts a total of 15 minutes. Every Minute the game records the number of kills made in the minute, although it only holds on to the best record for each player. At the end of the game, the player who killed the most within a single given minute, wins.

if anyone can test this and give feed back that would be awesome, thx to all who would help, also thanks to General Frank for his blood elf guard and Paladon for his knockback.

Attachments

• Midnight Brawl 0.04D_(prot).w3x
    823.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Midnight Brawl 0.05(prot).w3x
    824.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Level 4
Just uploaded My Latest Version, Lots of changes were made, (fixed description to go with changes)

I hosted it a few times on the battle net, i got positive reviews. Apparently its Fun because its not as intense and frustrating as other faster paced games.

Level 4
Just added a newer version, although i haven't been able to actually test it there may be need for balances, but at the moment i don't have the time nor ability to host >.> so if anyone would be kind enough to test it and give me feedback that would be much appreciated (by test i mean public host)

Status
Not open for further replies.