• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Level 30
Hi Turnro, Can you do a Quiz in your campaigne, and if our answers was correct we can get some items?

I can do puzzles, though I'll have to think about the quizzes since I like to assume that people who play these campaigns are not Warcraft lore knowledgeable.

Btw, no cheats are allowed in hard mode right??

Only WhosYourDaddy is disabled in hard difficulty. For insane difficulty, all cheats are disabled.

Level 30
I am adding a minor character to Malfurion's Quest in the Sentinel story line: Shalis Darkhunter.

full

In addition, I have spend the last week writing all the dialogue for the next map: Cave of Shadows. Now that is done, my next step is to create the terrain. Some screenshots will be available soon once I have made some more progress :)

Level 9
Hey turno. when i download the latest horde campaign and its done downloading but it said It just another campaign.
make sure you have the latest warcraft patch
if you have it, try downloading the campaign again
it happened alot to me redownloading fixes the problem

Level 11
Probably it didnt finish the download properly
That's right. His download didn't finish properly. It happens to me much more often than before. While downloading, the download suddenly stops, not only while downloading campaign, but also anything else.
After I start downloading again, it works good :)

Level 9
No
this campaign isn't fully released
the campaign owner "Turnro" wants this to be perfect so he takes his time to create every chapter in the campaign
currently 5 chapters for sentinel and I think the same goes for the highborne
you can check that at the first page

Level 4
Sounds like you're getting the hang of it in Chapter 5 :)

I'll see what I can do with Samuro's Dash ability, though did you happen to find the Potion of Greater Mana near the generator?

Indeed. Malfurion will not be a playable hero in Chapter 7, as that mission will primarily be with Tyrande.
can jarod or faradella still be a playable hero in chapter 7?

Level 4
Hey guys! This is just a quick message to say that progression on Chapter 6 for the Sentinel story-line has been going well. I don't have any screenshots at the moment, but I will be posting some over this coming week. Stay tuned :)
Sound good, can't wait the screenshots and information about the chapter 6!

Level 2
OH MY GOD!!!!These look absolutely fantastic!!!!Do you placed a few legendary items in the map?
The two heros look pretty powerful from their hit points.Plus,I prefer the new model of Tyrande.

Level 2
Terrain looks perfect!~4 powerful,high-level heroes?Maybe 5,including the dryad.
I can`t imagine what the boss fight will be.I guess they need to defeat a corrupted Cenarious. :)
As more and more heroes have joined Malfurion,the final chapter may be one like the final chapter of the orc campaign.Or,some of them would be killed before that.

Level 4
ohhhh great! I can't wait for the new update to be release, and that would be great I want to battle the burning legion and End their threat once and for all hahahaha ;) good luck Turnro :)