• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Lucy's Naga Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
FYI, while playing your Naga race I had a game crash. It was on the 6-person map, 5 race FFA (UD stopped, was attacking the NE; orc defeated by human).

I'm not sure if the cause was your map or a glitch in my game - just figured that I'd report it in case it's happened before (Seen it in 1/3 games to date).

//\\oo//\\

Level 7
FYI, while playing your Naga race I had a game crash. It was on the 6-person map, 5 race FFA (UD stopped, was attacking the NE; orc defeated by human).

I'm not sure if the cause was your map or a glitch in my game - just figured that I'd report it in case it's happened before (Seen it in 1/3 games to date).

//\\oo//\\

Yeah, I also experienced a crash today... however, I have no idea how to fix these.. sporadic crashes. Additionally, a certain ability seems to just... stop working at some point. "Jet Wave", to be exact. No idea why, not even a clue.

I dislike such unforseen problems... They remind me of windows. Windows is very good at crafting creative, unforeseen complications.

Level 14
Yeah, I also experienced a crash today... however, I have no idea how to fix these.. sporadic crashes. Additionally, a certain ability seems to just... stop working at some point. "Jet Wave", to be exact. No idea why, not even a clue.

I dislike such unforseen problems... They remind me of windows. Windows is very good at crafting creative, unforeseen complications.

I had just finished research that if memory serves, but did not have anything that could use it nearby the fighting.

//\\0o//\\

Level 7
I had just finished research that if memory serves, but did not have anything that could use it nearby the fighting.

//\\0o//\\

Jet Wave can only be used by the Naga's most powerful adn expensive unit after all - the royal guard.

Level 7
I thiink there might be enough of my models in there :p and i also like the Incursor she uses. nice and refreshing look for myrmidon

Hehe .3 Have I ever mentioned how much I love your models?

I used the incursor to bring in the exact "refreshing look" you mentioned. Also, the Incursor has a net, which fits it's sea web ability.... I really like that ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.