• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Lordaeron: the Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I don't know if Marsh still checks this but I was wondering, to save space and make it more lore accurate he could replace Saidan Dathrohan's current model with a skin of Dagren Orc Slayer turning the green parts red for the Scarlet Crusade, or another colour.

latest

Level 1
Hey, I don't know if Marsh still checks this but I was wondering, to save space and make it more lore accurate he could replace Saidan Dathrohan's current model with a skin of Dagren Orc Slayer turning the green parts red for the Scarlet Crusade, or another colour.

latest

I don't believe this thread has been checked in quite a while, however the L:TA forum over on BrigandsHaven.net is extremely active. If you don't mind, I'll post your suggestion over there so it can be seen?

I don't believe this thread has been checked in quite a while, however the L:TA forum over on BrigandsHaven.net is extremely active. If you don't mind, I'll post your suggestion over there so it can be seen?

Yes please, I'd rather not have to create "another" account on another forum. I also have the skin f you'd like to provide that with it as well?

The path is: units\Human\HeroPaladinBoss2\HeropaladinBoss2.blp

Attachments

• SaidanDathrohan.blp
    96.8 KB · Views: 118
  • SaidanDathrohan.tga
    245 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Level 2
Confirming Goblinkingsp is editor for Lordaeron: The Aftermath, map was originally made a few years ago but never made it out of Beta, I've had alot of requests for this to be finished so me and Goblinkingsp are teaming up to bring out its full potential!

I know there are maps similar to this but this map has a lot of offer in telling the story of individual factions and focuses on the lore around the Frozen Throne.

I will be terraining Northrend next and generally improving the art as well as helping Goblin with ideas etc.
Dear Marshmalo,

My name is Sonam and I was wondering if you would let me reach out to you about some editor questions I had for you? (by email)
I am a long time fan of LTA and I was very much interested in some things you know about.
I am sorry for bothering you and I wish you an excellent day.

Take care
Sonam

Status
Not open for further replies.