• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Legions Battlefield

What are you looking forward?

• I dont mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Im Representing to you: Legions Battlefield
''For a long time the Races has been in war against and with each other.
The Wardens have been the Strongest in Defence. The Wardens are from the Night Elf Race, but the Wardens are more tacticaled and stronger.
The Wardens have been betrayed by the Orc Clan that they were in a long-time alliance with. The Orc's tought they got enough power to terminate all the strong races, and therefor be the World Supreme Ruler.
Some of the enemies of the Wardens Legion did join them for the reason of killing the Orc King. So the Wardens, Human Bastilion, Infernals, Daemonic & The Creep Legion, must unite together and destroy everything that comes close to them!''

-The game is so far based on Single-Player game.
The game will might be updated so it can be up to 3 players to co-op. That might be in the future if some one wants it. And for those who also want to play another race than the Wardens, vote on the pool on the top of this description. [top of the page.]
-Your task is quite difficult, but with the alliance at your side it can still be a challenge. You are going to build AND control a hero to KILL the Orc King. STILL its a challenge and you got something to do all the time.
-But thats not it, you also need to send units for your income. The higher income you get, then higher money you get.
-Im Not gonna spoil much so im not gonna tell so much more, but the basics will i continue telling onward.
-It is 2 Defeat conditions and 1 Victory Condition. If you Center is destroyed you will be defeated. The second defeat is when the Human Bastilion's Hero is being killed. The only victory condition for you is to stay alive from the incoming forces of the Desert ones.
-There will be a Camera adjusting, so you can adjust your camera at your will.
-Im not sure if its gonna be Game modes.

Thats the some of my map, im not completed yet. its a lot of stuff to do.
So far when i have worked on my map it is:

259 Custom Units. {And it will continue Raising}
23 Abilities. {Will continue Raising}
3221 Doodas.

(By the way! Its like a Defence and Attack map.)

Here is 2 screenshots.

227524-albums7441-picture86169.jpg
227524-albums7441-picture86247.jpg

And have a nice day! :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 12
1 SS, that's it?

259 custom units and only 39 abilities?

Damn, I wouldn't like to be you when it comes to "abilities creation" but good luck with the project anyways.

1 SS, that's it?

-I wrote ''Here is 1 screenshot ''at the moment.''

259 custom units and only 39 abilities?

-Well mr negative... Just a reminder i have only worked on this map for like umm 2 days?

Damn, I wouldn't like to be you when it comes to "abilities creation" but good luck with the project anyways.

-And what do you mean by that?

Dont judge to fast when it commes to ''how long you have been working on the map''

Level 12
Exactly how is the banner (presumed loading screen) related to the map? I thought it would be a SC2 map tbh :p
Agreed. I had the same thinking as well. Perhaps finding a much more related image?

As for the thread, I have suggest increasing the readability.
''For a long time the Races has been in war against and with each other. The Wardens have been the Strongest in Defence. The Wardens are from the Night Elf Race, but the Wardens are more tactical and stronger.
The Wardens have been betrayed by the Orc Clan that they were in a long-time alliance with. The Orc's tought they got enough power to terminate all the strong races, and therefor be the World Supreme Ruler. Some of the enemies of the Wardens Legion did join them for the reason of killing the Orc King. So the Wardens, Human Bastilion, Infernals, Daemonic & The Creep Legion, must unite together and destroy everything that comes close to them!''

• The game is so far based on Single-Player game.
  • The game will might be updated so it can be up to 3 players to co-op. That might be in the future if some one wants it. And for those who also want to play another race than the Wardens, vote on the pool on the top of this description. [top of the page.]
  • Your task is quite difficult, but with the alliance at your side it can still be a challenge. You are going to build AND control a hero to KILL the Orc King. STILL its a challenge and you got something to do all the time.
  • But thats not it, you also need to send units for your income. The higher income you get, then higher money you get.
  • Im Not gonna spoil much so im not gonna tell so much more, but the basics will i continue telling onward.
  • It is 2 Defeat conditions and 1 Victory Condition. If you Center is destroyed you will be defeated. The second defeat is when the Human Bastilion's Hero is being killed. The only victory condition for you is to stay alive from the incoming forces of the Desert ones.
  • There will be a Camera adjusting, so you can adjust your camera at your will.
  • Im not sure if its gonna be Game modes.
Some might think that these formatting is not important, but it actually helps the presentation of your idea and information so others can understand it easier. Not everyone loves to read walls of texts, so breaking them down and adding proper formatting will help getting more attention from other users. :) Here's a link to the list of BB codes available in this forum. Hope to see more of the map's progress. Good luck. ;)

Level 12
Exactly how is the banner (presumed loading screen) related to the map? I thought it would be a SC2 map tbh :p

Well, i dont know i just liked it :p
I havent played sc2 yet, so i cant say anything about it :p

AL0NE:
I dont know if im gonna change it, but when i put in some updates i might change it overtime.

BandolXD:

^^, And yeh i looks a bit empty, aint done with it yet.
Thanks for comment anyways.

Hello people!
I have not forgotten the map, and im still working on it. Just need to be done with another map first!
This were wroten: 01/11-2014

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.