• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 10
I don't think there would be... demons are way to OP...

He makes his choices only thinking of the immediate benefits, not of the consequences at long term...

Explains the orcs new friends. Having fun until they come back with a pregnancy test...

Level 10
End is near? Dude wait Shar has to remake the first Orc book first.Let alone finish the second one. *LuL*
I meant when the humans win at the end of the second human book by the hands of the player. I didn't mean the orc book story

Level 20
I am calling it an end when the whoal trilogy is done with.That way we get to see how each book's ending plays out,but for the love of god...Remake the dam orc book...

This ofc has nothing to do with one particular mission in it.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Alright guys, enough off topic.

Instead, have a screen for Chapter Ten.
full

Level 22
So the dwarves are at a crossroad, either chose the golden guard or Ironfist. Well untill the chapter is released we can carefully plan and make our choice.
Also Shar is that Thanok and Birram or a regular elite and firemage?

Level 22
"Annoying" as in "Has not said a word yet" or as in "I don't look forward fighting/I don't wanna fight him"? ;)
Maybe both. He will constantly annoy you once he begins to speak and then when you want to beat him and his boss battle comes up instead of the 600 health he has you will make him 50,000. Wait, no i take it back... he isn't annoying at all. :p

Level 10
I don't have any plans to make a boss battle at all anytime soon - or even at all for the rest of the Second Books.
Plans can change, but I thought it might be fair sharing this with you.

Ohhh man you just made me squeal like kid on christmas. Im so excited for the chapter.

EDIT:
Who actually killed Blen and on whos order? I fail to see the gain van Durce would get from murdering him.

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Ohhh man you just made me squeal like kid on christmas. Im so excited for the chapter.

EDIT:
Who actually killed Blen and on whos order? I fail to see the gain van Durce would get from murdering him.
Someone has to take the blame, someone has to suffer the consequences even if they are not at fault
Dear old Blen was just a general, a very good one, but just a general and in these types of situations because he has no major importance he is easily killed without consequences. Blen was just the nearest one who was able to be thrown under the bus without political backlash.

Level 22
EDIT:
If we have to blame the person who executed the order then van Durce. If we have to blame the person who ordered it then emperor Theodor the 2nd, but at the same time the emperor is manipulated, possibly by the dark entity. It's your choice to decide who is guiltier than the 3.

Level 10
If we have to blame the person who executed the order then van Durce. If we have to blame the person who ordered it then emperor Theodor the 2nd.

I was not really convinced that van Durce did it. If to throw the blame on someone, then why torture him in some forgotten prison, why not punish him publicly? It is more like someone wanted loyal general (fooled/not fooled based on choices but still a loyal one) out of the way. Like a part of way larger cleanup. The dark entity would benefit big from removing loyal generals like Blen, Gardon and van Durce.

More guilty, dont think guiltier is a thing :D

Level 10
Or maybe the dark entity who is manipulation the emperor? Hmmmm...

My thoughts exactly. It fits all the "remove everyone loyal to the emperor" thing.

I can imagine two different endings. Gardon wins demons get ganged out of business but the dark entity will get control over the Empire. Van Durce wins demons get their continent but the dark entity will be eventually exposed and hammered out of business.

Level 22
I can imagine two different endings. Gardon wins demons get ganged out of business but the dark entity will get control over the Empire. Van Durce wins demons get their continent but the dark entity will be eventually exposed and hammered out of business.
I doubt there will be 2 ending. That will make the future spin-off campaigns a complete mess. Shar even said some of these campaigns will finish side stories that couldn't be included in the "official" books. Of course he may correct me if he has changed that plan.