• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Alright folks, I promised some spoilers for Chapter Ten, so here we go!
Chapter Ten will include the Golden Guard - namely Sir Praxeus "The Holy Bastion" Braelon.
The Dwarves will have to join a side in the human civil war - and they will also have to make a
choice that might change their very own society that has remained the same for centuries forever.

Level 22
Alright folks, I promised some spoilers for Chapter Ten, so here we go!
Chapter Ten will include the Golden Guard - namely Sir Praxeus "The Holy Bastion" Braelon.
The Dwarves will have to join a side in the human civil war - and they will also have to make a
choice that might change their very own society that has remained the same for centuries forever.
So if we chose the Golden Guard as our ally in this mission we will make it easier for ourselves, but at the same time the Dwarves will become our future enemy? Now that's a hard choice!

Level 5
So, the midgets have to join either the golden douchebags or gardon's little uprising? If so, i choose the douchebags... jk fk them i choose gardon and his sweet sweet war aura.

Level 5
Found a bug with new hero.

Attachments

• Grofzag bug.jpg
    Grofzag bug.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 176
Level 22
A cheat won't help when the story demands something be done and instead of rocks being engraved with words of hate the chapter shall be engraved with work of hate.
I have never seen an Arkain philosopher (maybe because they don't exist) so good job on being the first. :D
Also this isn't the first time a chapter will be engraved with the work of hate. That happens everytime. When did Shar do a chapter with love i wonder?

Level 10
I have never seen an Arkain philosopher (maybe because they don't exist) so good job on being the first. :D
Also this isn't the first time a chapter will be engraved with the work of hate. That happens everytime. When did Shar do a chapter with love i wonder?

Remember that time Gardon proposed to his chosen girl? Does that count as love?

Shar,
"remained the same for centuries forever" makes no sense.
"remained the same for centuries" makes more sense

Last edited:
Level 22
Remember that time Gardon proposed to his chosen girl? Does that count as love?
That interruption before she said yes makes me believe there may have been some "amulet, enchanted for my... new politically married servan... I mean girl... I mean wife" thingy.:D
So i doubt it was love. I may be wrong though.

Level 7
I'm feeling like creating a TV Tropes page for the campaign, except that I haven't even played through all missions yet; the Second Human Book is still incomplete and I'm afraid Shar will leave the Hive again before he finishes all the Second Books. Oh well.

Level 22
I'm feeling like creating a TV Tropes page for the campaign, except that I haven't even played through all missions yet; the Second Human Book is still incomplete and I'm afraid Shar will leave the Hive again before he finishes all the Second Books. Oh well.
Come on man don't be so pessimistic. The campaign missions may come out slower than before, but the creator does his best to release them as fast as possible.
Even if he leaves it will only be temporary and at some point he will come back again as he has showed us many times.

LickMyEyeBall

L

LickMyEyeBall

Im waiting for chapter 13, but I guess it'd take a year of patience to live up to its release.

Level 10
Just one question, guys @Shar Dundred @Kasrkin
Will the second human book's epilogue end the story of the humans? or will there be a third book?
Also what about the undead and orc books? Will they only have one sequel? or two sequels?
Oh, wait these aren't one question:alol::alol:

Level 22
Will the second human book's epilogue end the story of the humans? or will there be a third book?
Also what about the undead and orc books? Will they only have one sequel? or two sequels?
Oh, wait these aren't one question
No. After the second books are done there will be spin-off campaigns that will include stories that weren't able to be fit in the 1st two books of each race. Also the question about the 3rd books are sort of in limbo. They aren't cancelled exactly, but at the same time aren't planned. So the 3rd books fall into a big "may happen, may not happen".

Level 10
No. After the second books are done there will be spin-off campaigns that will include stories that weren't able to be fit in the 1st two books of each race. Also the question about the 3rd books are sort of in limbo. They aren't cancelled exactly, but at the same time aren't planned. So the 3rd books fall into a big "may happen, may not happen".

I think Shar explicitly mentioned that stories of the races will be concluded in 2nd books.

Level 10
I think Shar explicitly mentioned that stories of the races will be concluded in 2nd books.
That's good I think, for there will be no need for more and more waiting. Possibly Rangul, Rahandir and the arch lich (if not dead already) deaths will happen soon. Also, dragging the stories and taking them very long reduces the quality, as we all know. Cheers! the end is near:ogre_love::ogre_love:

Level 22
yes, but as far as i know they are both in different course of events right? I mean the endings will be different too, no?
When all 2nd books are finished it's going to be completely up to you to decide who wins the conflict.
That's why it isn't the end. We need to see every ending and then we ourselves to decide the winner.

Level 29
When all 2nd books are finished it's going to be completely up to you to decide who wins the conflict.
That's why it isn't the end. We need to see every ending and then we ourselves to decide the winner.

Yeah, but for now we are unaware of the consequences of our decisions until Shar puts the chapter that reveals it...
So right now we are not deciding who is the winner, just trying to do the best course of action in our perspective...

Level 10
Yeah, but for now we are unaware of the consequences of our decisions until Shar puts the chapter that reveals it...
So right now we are not deciding who is the winner, just trying to do the best course of action in our perspective...

In other words trying not to get our asses kicked :D