• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 3
previous iterations of him had wandering corpses and some other powerful abilities and 1275hp
now he's down to 1125hp and a critical strike for an ultimate and some other nerfed abilities
What's the matter, i don't think he will become our ally or become playable anyway

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Oh, it reminds me of 5K HP Rahandir Boss Fight :D

Alright...
Reminds me to update his abilities from back there. Prepare to have ice meteors rain on you!

The world will survive.
What I meant is if the creatures living on it will survive. Because with these wars on such large scale, it is only a matter of time until entire regions are completely devoid of life...
The question is: Who are the players actually? Are there more? Or less? Or more than one at all?

Reminds me to update his abilities from back there. Prepare to have ice meteors rain on you!

The question is: Who are the players actually? Are there more? Or less? Or more than one at all?
SCREW IT! I should stop reminding things or people gonna cry cause of me...
Anyway... What about that Shadow on chapter ten and Forgotten One guy *ups

I'm pretty sure there's quite a pack. Oh, and still waiting for the guy covering Largoth's escape.

Level 29

The Forgotten Ones are gone for good. Aridon said that their master was killed long ago and the undead killed the remnants.

The possible players are:
-Aridon
-The Dark Entity
-The demons
-Brian

Level 3

I'm pretty sure there's quite a pack. Oh, and still waiting for the guy covering Largoth's escape.
What do you mean largoth's escape, being unable to be watch by aridon???

The Forgotten Ones are gone for good. Aridon said that their master was killed long ago and the undead killed the remnants.

The possible players are:
-Aridon
-The Dark Entity
-The demons
-Brian
I was not referring to them actually. I was reminding Shar to have those boss fights improved :p

What do you mean largoth's escape, being unable to be watch by aridon???
Check the Interlude of Undead Campaign (The before the Seventh/Eight chapter) where Aridon talks to Krom with a crystal near him.
"...I cannot sense him..."

Level 10
Either they will appear soon maybe chapter 10 or a bit later in this book or in the second undead book.I guess we shall have to wait and see.

We may see things in chapter 10 we will pray never to see again. And then Shar will add 10 another cinematics that will force us to replay that chapter over and over...

Level 10
Considering the Big Three yet to come, I would not worry about replayability once the full version is released. =)

Yeah, lets start worrying about second human book.
What was that chapter 10 spoiler? Besieged on all sides, thrown into a cauldron and cooked?

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Champion there may have been some truth in your claim that the GG were harmful to local families.
Local General murders peasant.jpg

Level 10
Oh well poor families... Guess since they are dead i can finally use them for a future blood shield... HAHAHAHAHAHA... Yeah they're lives will definetely not be in vain... That i promise!

I think that for bloodshield you need to sacrifice them. That means that they are alive at the start of the ritual and dead at its end.
Not dead-dead, nor alive-alive, nor dead-alive frankly.

Level 22
Too bad he won't enjoy his promotion for long because by the time chapter 11 is over... Actually no i will spare the golden if we have that option, Deldruhm ( at least that's the name i give him) is just way too useful to die, we need him. He is the key to the survival of humanity.

Level 29
Given his prominent role in the Second Human Book, I've added everyone's favorite van Durce to the first post!
Feel free to check it out!

I already did.

So van Durce is the Emperor's and Gardon's uncle?
That explains why he is like this! He is "The Evil Uncle cliché" impersonated!:D

While it is admirable he chose to serve in the army, he became even more arrogant! You know a guy and his army are arrogant when their decription calls them exactly that!:D

When I saw his titles all I could remember was:
https://pics.me.me/oh-dear-kabm-i-am-aragorn-son-of-arathorn-and-13924658.png

Level 22
So van Durce is the Emperor's and Gardon's uncle?
That explains why he is like this! He is "The Evil Uncle cliché" impersonated!:D
What are you talking about? Van Durce has always protected Gardon. He sent him to suppress Retka's rebellion because he feared he could die while fighting demons. And look at what happened. Gardon didn't die after all. Van Durce really knows how to protect his family members and we should all learn from him. :D

Level 29
What are you talking about? Van Durce has always protected Gardon. He sent him to suppress Retka's rebellion because he feared he could die while fighting demons. And look at what happened. Gardon didn't die after all. Van Durce really knows how to protect his family members and we should all learn from him. :D

Yeah.;)
Like Scar in "The Lion King". He killed Mufasa, a clear anti-hyena ruler, and sent Simba away so that he could get stronger, while he toke temporarily the throne. Once Simba returned, he pretended to be the bad guy, to make Simba's claim to the throne legitimate and later went into hiding alongside his hyena buddies.:D

van Durce should win the trophy of Best Uncle Ever!
I am betting he has several cups saying this, all made by the nephews he loves so much.

Last edited:
Level 22
van Durce should win the trophy of Best Uncle Ever!
I am betting he has several cups saying this, all made by the nephews he loves so much.
Oh im sure he will get trophies like biggest loser, asshole, worthless scum, kingdom screwer, family breaker, golden pajamas guy, men death sender, Douche Mc Douche, the holy annoyance, vampire guy, emperor's bitch boy, bitch ass bitch boy gay boy and many more... I doubt best uncle is one of them though that belongs to Rahandir! :p

Level 10
Oh im sure he will get trophies like biggest loser, asshole, worthless scum, kingdom screwer, family breaker, golden pajamas guy, men death sender, Douche Mc Douche, the holy annoyance, vampire guy, emperor's bitch boy, bitch ass bitch boy gay boy and many more... I doubt best uncle is one of them though that belongs to Rahandir! :p

Imagine Rahandir or van Durce (or Gardon) as babysitters. Or uncle Thanok babysitting Gardon´s kids... :D :D

Level 7
Executor could be used as a title for example (starcraft). Btw executor is more general term than executioner, so instead of executioner you can use executor, not vice versa. So it seems to me its all okay.
Definition of EXECUTOR
Definition of EXECUTIONER
So yeah, executor no longer has the meaning of executioner anymore (unless if this is Shar's intention all along, which I'm not sure of). Starcraft's use of the Executor title is certainly not what you can call 'standard English'.