• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 29
If Thanok was the Greywolf he would hate everyone for making him wear that suit.Also he would have killed Lerrig before he opened his mouth.You are right he does appear for the first time in chapter 3 of the second book.In chapter 4 of the first book there was a guy named Tremkon, i wonder if him and Thanok have some kind of relation?

Gardon could have made him wear the traditional Ironfist suit, as a way to show that he is Gardon's servant.
Maybe that Greywolf was similar to Gardon in some ways and quickly became truly loyal to him after a couple of days. That or Gardon gave him one of his amulets.

Level 10
There is very little love in Arkain. No banging whatsoever. How do these species reproduce? Do they have gigantic cloning factories? That would explain why their troops always look identical.

Level 22
There is very little love in Arkain. No banging whatsoever. How do these species reproduce? Do they have gigantic cloning factories? That would explain why their troops always look identical.
Don't forget about the interlude that brings the love, because there was a lot of love in it!How do they reproduce you ask?Well when gold and a barracks meet they love each other so much that they do things we don't see up to a minute and a soldier is born, so there i hope this answers your reproduction question!:p
Now if you want to know where they get the people needed?Well let's just say, well there is this thing called cannon fodder and people who sign a contract with Arkain industries really die on set, so it's just that people really like this campaign and want to support it, for more details you gotta ask Shar though now i better stop typing and exposing the dark side of his campaign before he sends Krom, on a special mission.:D

Last edited:
Level 20
With demons runing free over the land,a huge civil war between human factions,orc threat RE-LOAMING and walking corpses around I dont think bainging stands high on the "to-do-list" of the stadart Arkain commoner let alone the Generals.

Level 10
Well, when faced with species with incredible reproduction rate, I strongly suggest you do put banging pretty high up your to-do-list. Otherwise you may very well find yourself allied with murlocs, hoping they will save your sorry ass. All those defenders had to be born somewhere, to someone. And with the fact that you have them massacred by the dozens...
And there is still the fact that for example all orc grunts of a clan look identical. Like clones!

Level 22
Well, when faced with species with incredible reproduction rate, I strongly suggest you do put banging pretty high up your to-do-list. Otherwise you may very well find yourself allied with murlocs, hoping they will save your sorry ass. All those defenders had to be born somewhere, to someone. And with the fact that you have them massacred by the dozens...
And there is still the fact that for example all orc grunts of a clan look identical. Like clones!
They say when you want a big army greed is good!Also if your clone theory is true then Shar better quickly rename this campaign to Legends of Arkain:The clone wars!
Or better don't since that name doesn't sound good.

Level 29
That's only canon in the human.book
In the orc book, Sassrogan proved his worth
In the undead book, he was never defeated.

In the orc book he manages to destroy the imperial coast defenses...only to see the fleet be destroyed.
In the undead book we either destroy his fleets or kill him.
So...he being a badass is an exageration.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Poor Sassy, first a beat down by a dwarf and an elf, now he's back for more.
Before that, he was beaten down by Humans (Merlon, Salomar and Aedy).
Also by Undead.
Also by the two of us.
Also by the players, I have no idea how many times people complained about his abilities. :p

Hmmmmm.....so much hype for mission nine, hope we get to kick the crap outta both durce and Genethas
You're gonna kick some serious crap outta some people!

Level 22
So...he being a badass is an exageration.
I mean who can like a guy whose best line is this:
''How about this little mage?i don't kill you and instead i bring you back home to the isles and let the warlock experiment on you?''
It's like he tried being a badass, but utterly failed!

I have no idea how many times people complained about his abilities. :p
To make it quick i have only 2 words to say:
LIGHNING SHIELD.
Enough said.:p

Last edited:
Level 10
Didnt say nothing bout banging in real time, but would it hurt so much for Gardon to express his admiration for the tyrant dynasty of Zay-something-nor? We all know he has a shrine with pictures of that girl in his personal tent :D

Nah, just kidding. But it is fitting for Gardon to actually admire the tyrannical nation. It was actually that nation that was able to defend against demons. Remember? Demons almost wiped out the kingdoms, but they were here long before kingdoms. They were here during the Zay-era. And Zay dynasty kept them in check. That probably required so many resources they just had to be harsh.

Last edited:
Level 22
Didnt say nothing bout banging in real time, but would it hurt so much for Gardon to express his admiration for the tyrant dynasty of Zay-something-nor? We all know he has a shrine with pictures of that girl in his personal tent :D

Nah, just kidding. But it is fitting for Gardon to actually admire the tyrannical nation. It was actually that nation that was able to defend against demons. Remember? Demons almost wiped out the kingdoms, but they were here long before kingdoms. They were here during the Zay-era. And Zay dynasty kept them in check. That probably required so many resources they just had to be harsh.

Wait for the interlude that brings the temptation, im sure you will get what you want there.
Also if Rahandir didn't get them, im sure Gardon would have adopted the babies.
Im sure Gardon would make it less tyranical and more like a heavily militarised empire, since in the short story aftermath he said he wanted his kingdom to be a bulwark against the darkness.

Last edited:
Level 20
@Championfighter25
Well he does not have to make his own entire kingdom fully militarised.Remeber Gardon kinda owns 4 kingdoms only the kingdome of Islamur or w/e you call it is mentioned as a kingdom designed as a frontline/shield against demonic threat,You can make a vassal/march type of kingdom out of its former lands Highly militarised (with no civilians etc) and unite all three other ones as the resurected Zaynor (or w/e you call this one either) highly urbanized to be able to sustain the march/vassal kingdom who will have to fight the demons.After all civilians on the front lines does smell trouble (no that Gardon would care anyway).

Yeah i might have put to much though in it but hey we are here to speculate anyway :p.
@Boriss
Need i remind you the Humans of arkain do not have a accelerate rate of pregnancy or growth,they are far better rasing corpses than shagging.

Level 22
@DD Mikasa Heavily and fully militasired are 2 different things. What we do know is that he won't allow demons to destroy everyone and will bring unity or disunity depeding what you think will happen. Im sure once everyone knows he plans to bring the Zyainor empire back a lot of people will hate him and i have a feeling we will see a slaughter, and that would be in chapter 12.
Oh don't worry corpse numbers have reached a new high since chapter 3 and onwards. Im not sure how much cannon fodder Shar needed to get to make those chapters, but im sure i don't want to know.:p

Level 3
Um, sorry if this has been answered already, but why is the 2nd human book not under resources on you page? I can't find it, neither here or if i google it.

Level 22
Um, sorry if this has been answered already, but why is the 2nd human book not under resources on you page? I can't find it, neither here or if i google it.
The thread about the second human book has been closed untill the full campaign doesn't get completed.I think Shar's reasoning is that it's a demo that shouldn't have been uploaded in the campaign section in the first place and get approved.

Level 22
Wait does the next chapter by any chance have you decide whether you will side with Van Durce, or Genethas?
I think we will have a choice on who we want to kill, that would be cool. You either kill the golden guard on this continent and van Durce for good or Genethas, his demonic army and his veterans of the voidwar for good. It's like pick who you hate the most out of the 2 since you can't just kill them both.Again the chapter may have an entirely different concept, but this could be a possibility.

Level 29
I think we will have a choice on who we want to kill, that would be cool. You either kill the golden guard on this continent and van Durce for good or Genethas, his demonic army and his veterans of the voidwar for good. It's like pick who you hate the most out of the 2 since you can't just kill them both.Again the chapter may have an entirely different concept, but this could be a possibility.

So, like I said before, it is like in the First Undead Book, when we decided to either destroy fleets or kill the leaders. But no matter who we destroy, we are still screwed. If we kill Genethas, van Durce is still a threat and the civil war continues. If we kill van Durce, Genethas can still serve his demon masters and attack us.

Level 22
So, like I said before, it is like in the First Undead Book, when we decided to either destroy fleets or kill the leaders. But no matter who we destroy, we are still screwed. If we kill Genethas, van Durce is still a threat and the civil war continues. If we kill van Durce, Genethas can still serve his demon masters and attack us.
I think that if we have this kind of choice it will be best if we kill Genethas first, since van Durce may be a threat, but since the emperor won't send extra forces on the continent anymore he has no way of replenishing them, unlike Genethas who can do it at will.

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
The greatest part of the long wait to release is always the speculation. Are you right, are you wrong and the only confirmation is the new chapter itself.

Level 29
The greatest part of the long wait to release is always the speculation. Are you right, are you wrong and the only confirmation is the new chapter itself.

Maybe Shar uses our speculations to create new things for the missions.

Level 10
Maybe Shar uses our speculations to create new things for the missions.

Maybe Thanok will say "Well, we are outnumbered a hundred to one. A weak character may now suggest we ally with one side to wipe the other. Bot we are Ironfist, we will rock them!"

Level 29
Maybe Thanok will say "Well, we are outnumbered a hundred to one. A weak character may now suggest we ally with one side to wipe the other. Bot we are Ironfist, we will rock them!"

Knowing Thanok he would rather kill himself and his army than ally himself with either van Durce or Genethas.

We might be forced to use other tactics to beat them if we are outnumbered, like making them fight each other rather than us.

Level 22
Knowing Thanok he would rather kill himself and his army than ally himself with either van Durce or Genethas.

We might be forced to use other tactics to beat them if we are outnumbered, like making them fight each other rather than us.
I think that the beginning cutscene of chapter 9 will be changed a bit since the 3rd interlude was moved to be before it.
And yes he would never ally with anyone one of them. Even if he tried neither of them would have accepted. Now waiting for them to kill themselves and then attack as you said, now that is the best chance he has. I don't think any of them would waste time diverting troops to deal with a small army so we may interfere and attack them at will.

Last edited:
Level 22
Progress report
Progress is going well, I'll probably not show many more spoilers for the chapter to make sure that the hate will continue to feed and grow. ;)
That's good to hear, just promise that you won't punch us in the face and kick us in the balls with a mega dumb thing like:
''Gardon i bring dire news, Vail, Salana, Merlon, Thanok and Cora or Scarlett(depending on what you chose) are all dead, also the capital is under siege by the undead. What do we do?''

Level 10
Progress report
Progress is going well, I'll probably not show many more spoilers for the chapter to make sure that the hate will continue to feed and grow. ;)
Also: I will try (and hopefully succeed, but no promises) to release both Chapter Nine and Chapter Ten before October.

OOOOhhhh man, the tension! Like electric chair. I live from day to day hoping for chapter nine. Its all my life is about. Well, that and exams....

Level 22
I smell timer, or at the very least an incarnation of Chapter 9 First Book.
I'm sure this will be quite enjoyable if true! Oh Shar with his sadistic and cruel nature!
images.jpg

Level 3

• [*]In the 1st orc book, Sassy was able to agree that (some) humans and orcs could live together, and if he could do that, why doesn't he like the new races that's being introduced, despite those guys having more in common with the orcs?
    [*]In the mission where we kill Lady Riana, how many of the enemy leaders are going to join Gordon if we wait long enough? I know that Captain Ironside joins us, but what about the others?
    [*]I know i jump a bit of topic, since we mainly talk about the 2nd book here, but what is it the stable and elite traning ground besides your base, guarded by demons, do in the last mission of the 1st book, when you take control of them?
    [*]And speaking of the last mission of the 1st book, how come neiter your army (Kasrkin), or Aedela's army (either pure or demonic) doesn't attack or move during the mission?

Level 22

• [*]In the 1st orc book, Sassy was able to agree that (some) humans and orcs could live together, and if he could do that, why doesn't he like the new races that's being introduced, despite those guys having more in common with the orcs?
    [*]In the mission where we kill Lady Riana, how many of the enemy leaders are going to join Gordon if we wait long enough? I know that Captain Ironside joins us, but what about the others?
    [*]I know i jump a bit of topic, since we mainly talk about the 2nd book here, but what is it the stable and elite traning ground besides your base, guarded by demons, do in the last mission of the 1st book, when you take control of them?
    [*]And speaking of the last mission of the 1st book, how come neiter your army (Kasrkin), or Aedela's army (either pure or demonic) doesn't attack or move during the mission?
1)Each book is in the same timeline, but the story develops differently, kind of like an alternate universe, so just because he agreed in the 1st orc book doesn't mean agrees in the universe of the 2nd human book, you will have to wait for the second orc book to get his real opinion.
2)Only Ironside joins you and nobody else
3) They provide your friendly AI with extra troops i guess?
4)That is something you may wanna ask Shar.