• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 11
Remember: No matter what happens to van Durce, the Emperor is the one who ordered all those things (and will order more *cough*). Van Durce is just carrying out his orders - doesn't make him less of an asshole, yes, but just remember that things aren't going to be settled with him being gone.

Well guess Edourous needs to hit up that Emperor then... ;)

Thank god I allowed Salana to fight alongside Gardon in book 1, since Salana is the Elven queen's best diplomat Gardon's influence on her may have some influence on Queen Renova and in turn her soon to be husband...

The real big thing I've been wondering thought: Just whos side will Gardon end up fighting on?

Last edited:
Level 20
Man if Van Durce does get killed in this book, I hope it'll be by the Hand of Sir Edourous ... that'll definitely be the most satisfying way..

Even tho he is a really annoying cunt.He and Gardon can make a cool duo.Think of DeadPool and Cable duo from the comic book
but i doubt it will ever happend.

Level 11
Also I just thought of something; what if every time Edourous kills someone he captures their soul, and his ultimate would be like "soul recall" or something similar which pretty much brings a Hero Edourous previously killed to fight for him...

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Thank god I allowed Salana to fight alongside Gardon in book 1, since Salana is the Elven queen's best diplomat Gardon's influence on her may have some influence on Queen Renova and in turn her soon to be husband...

Heh heh heh

----
We've been marching for a few days now, we don't know the rebels exact numbers but the officers and of course the general are assuming the worst. The captain signals for a halt, we're already there it seems.... Hmm the scouts are returning and they look distressed, pff royals. The general is going to meet them halfway it seems.

The lead scout stops his horse, "Sir, the rebels are heavily entrenched we managed to locate several bases before we were discovered but we assume there are a few more."

Gardon isn't affected by this, "What of the pass how long does it go on for?"

One of the older scouts laughs, while the royal recruits are confused at his lack of concern, "Well, uhm sir the pass goes on for several miles and it seems to encompass this whole region and the only way through to us is throu--- oh."

Gardon starts laughing, "It will be a slaughter on a grand scale. CAPTAINS! Get your men organized and prepared! Thanok, your men are the front line get to it."

The captain nods, and with a few words to his men they're gone.

He continues where he left off, still looking towards the pass, "Bring up the wagons and the workers we've found an ideal location for our base."

You grin to yourself, seems like battle will be joined soon.
----

Keep in mind this isn't actually canon, I'm just giving out -information.-

Level 12
Maybe Gardon could make an alliance with the orcs to acomplish his purposes and after that Gardon will betray the orcs and fight against them.

Level 20
Maybe Gardon could make an alliance with the orcs to acomplish his purposes and after that Gardon will betray the orcs and fight against them.

As much as he loves to deploy new tactics,such as necromancy and demonology thats...Wierd...Add here the fact he just destoryed a potential ally of orcs by killing the murlocs and the warlord.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72

I'm reading this from you like the third time in this thread now, but well:
1. The Orcs would never ally with the Humans.
2. The Humans would never ally with the Orcs, especially since the Orcs were the ones who cleared the way for the Demons to conquer Lor.
3. What Mikasa said.

Level 29
I'm reading this from you like the third time in this thread now, but well:
1. The Orcs would never ally with the Humans.
2. The Humans would never ally with the Orcs, especially since the Orcs were the ones who cleared the way for the Demons to conquer Lor.
3. What Mikasa said.

True. I think the humans would rather be exterminated by the demons than allying themselves with the orcs. The racism and past grudges between the two races have long become almost like tradition so an alliance is very unlikely and nearly impossible. And this is one of the main reasons why I think at least one of the two will be extinguished. Their division and inability to join forces to defeat a common enemy will be their downfall.
The only that considered this was Vanessa and she is no longer trusted not even by her own adoptive father. Racism and pride will almost always prevail over wisdom and pragmatism.

Level 20
And this is one of the main reasons why I think at least one of the two will be extinguished.

Imperials will live on the other side of the continent and orc would run back at their island.So them getting extinguished wouldent be that easy ALSO there is no need for any alliance DO YOU GUYS FORGOT that there are still the undeads who can match the demon power with relative ease.I mean Ardion infilatrated a a undead as a high ranking demon cmon now guys more faith on #TEAMUNDEAD and...Let's not forget...Gardon eats those petty demons for breakfast.

Level 29
Imperials will live on the other side of the continent and orc would run back at their island.So them getting extinguished wouldent be that easy ALSO there is no need for any alliance DO YOU GUYS FORGOT that there are still the undeads who can match the demon power with relative ease.I mean Ardion infilatrated a a undead as a high ranking demon cmon now guys more faith on #TEAMUNDEAD and...Let's not forget...Gardon eats those petty demons for breakfast.

Yes the imperials might survive, you have a point. Gardon, now that has lost most of his power, is much less a threat. Once the Souleater Legion is done conquering Lor, unless he unites both imperial and kingdom's forces, he is done.

I agree with you, the undeads are the only true salvation Arkain has. The imperials and orcs are only fighting for themselves, not for the world itself. As long they are safe, they don´t care if the rest of the world burns to the ground. The undeads don´t care about past grudges, greed, racism or superiority. Aridon is the true and only guardian of Arkain and only he can save Arkain from the demons.

Level 11
Heh heh heh

"One of the older scouts laughs, while the royal recruits are confused at his lack of concern, "Well, uhm sir the pass goes on for several miles and it seems to encompass this whole region and the only way through to us is throu--- oh."

Hmmm......

Yes the imperials might survive, you have a point. Gardon, now that has lost most of his power, is much less a threat. Once the Souleater Legion is done conquering Lor, unless he unites both imperial and kingdom's forces, he is done.

I was thinking the same thing, you know what I noticed when i was replaying the first book the other day? Sir Lerrig's elite unit was called the Royal Fist and consisted of the best soldiers of the kingdoms, well now that Gardon has killed Lerrig, guess whos gonna be in charge of this Royal Fist...

Last edited:
Level 5
You know there's a third Legion of demons if I'm not mistaken. I forgot where I saw them but I'm pretty sure there's a third one.. plus I wonder if Shar is enjoying the nightmare he's creating XD

Level 29
I was thinking the same thing, you know what I noticed when i was replaying the first book the other day? Sir Lerrig's elite unit was called the Royal Fist and consisted of the best soldiers of the kingdoms, well now that Gardon has killed Lerrig, guess whos gonna be in charge of this Royal Fist...

If Gardon managed to defeat Lerrig, I don´t know if they will turn the tide of the war. The legions are not made of footmen, knights and archers but of felhounds, infernals and doom guards. Plus, most must have died during the civil war so there would be just a few hundreds.

Level 20
We might see his Actions through Cinematics i think.We already have a buttload of heros in game we will have to play with.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Progress report:
While everything is going well, the next update will take quite a while. I can tell you, though, that you'll be amazed!

To shorten the waiting time, I'd suggest:
Tell me, what do you think what each race is gonna do? The Humans got trouble, the Orcs have been overrun and the Undead have retreated to the Dead Mountain.
What are they going to do to win? WILL they be able to win? What do YOU think?
Discuss!

Level 20
Progress report:
While everything is going well, the next update will take quite a while. I can tell you, though, that you'll be amazed!

By the amout of rage we will release after we are done playing it? :D

Tell me, what do you think what each race is gonna do? The Humans got trouble, the Orcs have been overrun and the Undead have retreated to the Dead Mountain.
Discuss!

Humans will be preserved by their hero Gardon
Orcs will keep hunting the poor trolls...Cuz why not...Yolo i guess.
Undead will woop some major demon ass in the upcoming book.

Level 29
Progress report:

Discuss!

Humans: Gardon regains his favor with the emperor, rescues his allies and manages to unite both imperial and royal armies. If he kills Aedale's father and the Inquisitor that would be a great bonus. This combination allows him to hold the line against the demons and with any luck slowly push them away. Chances of Success: 30%.

Orcs: Flee as far as they can from both imperials and demons while regrouping the leaderless clans and the trolls. Unlike neither humans and undeads they are now like a nomadic people, leaving them in a strange land without a base. But I honestly stopped caring about them after they rejected Vanesa's idea, so if they were all to die I wouldn´t feel pity. Chances of Success: 20%.

Undeads: Finnaly use the Sign of Life (which I would love to see its power) and any other artifacts they still hold. Meanwhile, they will walk around gathering corpses while performing sabotage and assassination missions on high-ranking demon lords. And see Aridon's backup plan in case Largoth betrayed him. Chances of Success: 40-50%.

Last edited:
Level 10
Gardon´s gonna have to choose, either the Imps Golden Guard will be prevented from running away, or he will focus his efforts on the demons, gaining more respect from the ruler of Kerrel. Since he doesnt have a fleet of ships to sink golden guards ships, he cant really fight demons+traitors that are pushing in and golden guard that are trying to send away elven forces. I dont really think Salana wants to run away, but she probably wont listen to Gardon, if he sides with kingdoms and Salana´s old girlfriend Larine. So here it is. If he chooses to remove our lord Shiny Ass he can assume command of golden guard and elves, or he assumes command of the kingdoms forces, which may give him the opportunity to free Aedale (since he will have to remove some imperial bootlickers either way, and killing lord Redfist may give him favour with Aedy), and we all know how much Gardon loves getting his hands on new weapons and magic (especially demonic magic, seriously, is there anything better than to watch demons murdering each other? Hell, he may even trick them legions to turn against each other with clever infiltrators from Aedale´s party). Anyway, their big bad cannon thingy will probably be removed by orcs or Gardon before it starts shooting. But I guess, in case he choses Aedale (mmm, maybe some romantic interest? her devilish good looks and flaming intensity, combined with her power, who can really resist?), he´ll have to talk about it with that demoness first. With sir Edourous too, likely.

Sum of it, he can take demons head-on with golden guard and elves or trick them using Aedale´s newfound talents. Meanwhile, our Zarin Hammerfall will ocasionally behead some orcs. Since orcs will likely behave as a band of bandits, he´ll have more than enough of entertainment.

Level 12
Great news Shar. I think that Gardon will die and he will be ressurected by Aridon as his humble servent . And Gardon shall bring the humans on the Aridon side.

Level 8
Great news Shar. I think that Gardon will die and he will be ressurected by Aridon as his humble servent . And Gardon shall bring the humans on the Aridon side.

The Human had never been respectable with other races.
I will not tell my oppininon because is not created by me.
But following the story i see the situation like :Into final will die more heroes from all races so they will can create alliances .
I think in the 3 book there only concern will bee the LEGION.:grin:

Level 11
I have no idea what's gonna be in store for the Orcs besides having to go against Redfist, and I'm not too sure about Aridon either, however in regards to the humans I believe that Gardon will have to do something similar to what Arthas did in the first human book; sink the human ships to prevent the golden guard from leaving the continent...that way they'll have to join forces with the kingdoms to survive...

Last edited:
Level 9
My opinion...

Arthas: Gardon

Rahandir: Gardon.. I ... Am.. Your...FATHER!!
GARDON: NOOOOOOOOO!!

Sink Ships except Merlon's to cut off the continent
Orcs will go against Duke Redfist
Undead will use 1000000 of their artifacts and boom! A new Legion arrives..

Level 12
My opinion...

Arthas: Gardon

Rahandir: Gardon.. I ... Am.. Your...FATHER!!
GARDON: NOOOOOOOOO!!

Sink Ships except Merlon's to cut off the continent
Orcs will go against Duke Redfist
Undead will use 1000000 of their artifacts and boom! A new Legion arrives..
Sounds too much like Star Wars

Level 10
Sounds too much like Star Wars

Rahandir himself mentioned Gardons practices as "familiar, but requiring more research to prove anything" in the first undead book.
Guess im the only one here who bothered with more than one or two sentences regarding this matter :D :D

Level 20
Hey people wait a minute.Lord Regent said that he will make a deft ear on Gardons word about the emperor only cuz of the relationship he had with Gardons father...How the fuck can a guy who died like 10000 years be Gardons father When Lord Regent himself just said that he and Gardons father were friends...I don't belive a undead's junk can work and leave off-springs >_<.