• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I know that. But when I talk about let's say Varian Wrynn in WoW I don't refer to him as King Varian Wrynn. I found it 'funny' how he bothered to use the title, I didn't mean that he was wrong.

I would not call my dad "Dad Bob" or "Cousin Carl" you just use the name. I guess it's about preference, but as said I just found it a tad funny.

Last edited:
Level 11
I know that. But when I talk about let's say Varian Wrynn in WoW I don't refer to him as King Varian Wrynn. I found it 'funny' how he bothered to use the title, I didn't mean that he was wrong.

I would not call my dad "Dad Bob" or "Cousin Carl" you just use the name. I guess it's about preference, but as said I just found it a tad funny.

yea true

Level 29
Version 0.01 released
The Prologue has been released and added to the first post! Have fun! :)

I have already seen it.
Why does Largoth assume I skipped the first book? Does this mean I have to replay the first campaign again? Also, the curse in this campaign is of the undead.
Blen and Harmos really should have expected this. If I were the High Inquisitor, I would put their heads on pikes right away. I wouldn´t let a scene like 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me' happen to me.
I like Larine already. Her sharp-tongue is exquisite. She is the one that is right. The Imperials and Dwarves were fighting the Demons and the Elves were instead on their peaceful kingdom and occasionaly looking for artifacts?
And Aedale? I have only three words: In Your Face! You, in your arrogance, consumed demonic artifacts at the cost of your sanity and your comrades. Did you really thought the imperials would accept a corrupted sorceress just like that? I hope you like Lisara,because she is now your only friend (if she is not using you). I hope your dad and big sister slap your ass until it bleeds.
I feel sorry for Gardon. How is his fault that at least half of the imperial army joined Genethas? Who they would trust, a veteran or a newcomer from the other side of the sea? His plans and strategies, though extremists and somewhat evil, would certainly turn the tide of the war in time.
So both Largoth and Lisara serve the same 'dark entity'? Could it be the same from the trailer Shar made a few months ago? Only time will tell.

I noticed a bug that doesn't import the choices from the First Human Book. I'll take a look and see what I can do. However, I already tried around a lot and it might be necessary for me to simply add a dialogue system, asking about your choices, instead.
Are you sure that the prologue triggers aren't meddling with the loaded Booleans?
It's possible that you modify the booleans into a fixed one and doesn't filter wether the booleans are loaded or not.

Just possibly, though I'm not sure. But from my memories (which is vague) loading the prologue map in first book, I recall there's no Boolean that defines this book saved the data, which means there's no filter to define wether the Boolean was loaded or not, unless I'm mistaken.

Level 20
I've fixed the choice bug (Was just me starting the wrong trigger) and updated the first post.

All of you should play the Prologue again to save the right choices - and of course to see the differences in the dialogues. ;)

Dam you...You made me re-play the first book again...Curse you SHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Level 20
I will sugest to re-play the first book and make the choices all over again.Use "whoseyourdaddy" just to be quick,if the prologue is still buged we should report it to Shar

Level 3
Hm, I can't find anything wrong with the triggers. Gonna take another look.
Are you all sure that the last time you started the Epilogue of the First Human Book you sided with Gardon and haven't played again to fight on Genethas' side?
I always sided with Gardon, because at the first prologue the narrator said that there is a traitor General.

Level 2
The Fix has worked and is showing Gardon supporting me when you know who blesses us with his presence.

Spelling/Grammar - When Gardon protests of taking away his command privileges the word Resources is spelt Ressources.
There might have been a Grammar error when the High Lord demands Aedale to stop lying I think, but I can't remember the line, I think it was "Don't you dare lying me" or something, I could be wrong.
Another thing, The High Lord suggests I killed his men in the battle of the Dark Mind, When I did not.

Choices - Ignored the soldiers next to the Dark Mind, Saved Aedale, Sided with Gardon, Took the shard but refused when getting too the Guardian.

Level 29
The Fix has worked and is showing Gardon supporting me when you know who blesses us with his presence.

Spelling/Grammar - When Gardon protests of taking away his command privileges the word Resources is spelt Ressources.
There might have been a Grammar error when the High Lord demands Aedale to stop lying I think, but I can't remember the line, I think it was "Don't you dare lying me" or something, I could be wrong.
Another thing, The High Lord suggests I killed his men in the battle of the Dark Mind, When I did not.

Choices - Ignored the soldiers next to the Dark Mind, Saved Aedale, Sided with Gardon, Took the shard but refused when getting too the Guardian.

The same thing happened to me. I didn´t attack the unknown warriors and yet I am accused of attacking them. Or maybe Genethas attacked them without the others' consent?
I think that absorbing the shard and not the artifact will corrupt Aedale regardless. In the ending of the first book, it appears that Aedale returned to the temple, met Lisara and joined her. But I guess Aedale is way weaker with just a shard.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Remember that Green base you destroyed? Well it's payback time ^^

Level 29
Remember that Green base you destroyed? Well it's payback time ^^

Both General Leirig and Largoth did warned. I actually thought they were Gardon's men or some expedition from another kingdom.
But it is stupid. What kind of genius would send an army at the middle of a battlefield and expect no harm come to them? And the soldiers threatened the imperial scouts.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
The demo has been removed until all issues are fixed.

I think that absorbing the shard and not the artifact will corrupt Aedale regardless. In the ending of the first book, it appears that Aedale returned to the temple, met Lisara and joined her. But I guess Aedale is way weaker with just a shard.

Lisara will approach Aedale the first time in the prison if she only took the shard or didn't get any new powers.

But it is stupid. What kind of genius would send an army at the middle of a battlefield and expect no harm come to them? And the soldiers threatened the imperial scouts.

The High Lord Inquisitor considers his men disposable. If Blen attacks them, it's just another proof to him, he doesn't care about the soldiers themselves.

Level 29
Lisara will approach Aedale the first time in the prison if she only took the shard or didn't get any new powers.

Wait why would she be in prison if she didn´t absorbed any shard? And I thought Lisara needed a host to leave the temple.

The High Lord Inquisitor considers his men disposable. If Blen attacks them, it's just another proof to him, he doesn't care about the soldiers themselves.

Garg! I hate those guys that treat their subordinates as expendables! I don´t care much about what they do to their enemies, but treating their own allies like tools? Unforgivable!
This High Inquisitor seems a lot worse than Gardon. Gardon at least aknowledges their allies: he rewarded Salana and others, defended Blen's honor when he was accused of being incompetent and a traitor...

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Wait why would she be in prison if she didn´t absorbed any shard? And I thought Lisara needed a host to leave the temple.

Well, she declared interest in demonic arts in public, so...
If Aedale hadn't freed her, Largoth helped Lisara out of her prison instead, luring another host in the temple which Lisara later removed since she wanted a more powerful host - Aedale.

Garg! I hate those guys that treat their subordinates as expendables! I don´t care much about what they do to their enemies, but treating their own allies like tools? Unforgivable!
This High Inquisitor seems a lot worse than Gardon. Gardon at least aknowledges their allies: he rewarded Salana and others, defended Blen's honor when he was accused of being incompetent and a traitor...

The High Lord Inquisitor is anything but a nice person. As I said in the AQT: He's not really what you might be looking for as ally or surperior. Definitely not.

Level 29
The High Lord Inquisitor is anything but a nice person. As I said in the AQT: He's not really what you might be looking for as ally or surperior. Definitely not.

So he is the kind of brutal and self-rightseous general that seekds to destroy the demons, but also has no problem in sacrificing others, even those that trust him, if he sees them as threats to his power and position?
Great. Just great. I am seriously starting to hate almost all humans in this campaign.
Go Undeads!

Level 20
So he is the kind of brutal and self-rightseous general that seekds to destroy the demons, but also has no problem in sacrificing others, even those that trust him, if he sees them as threats to his power and position?
Great. Just great. I am seriously starting to hate almost all humans in this campaign.
Go Undeads!

Just another twat for Gardon to break!Thats how i see him :ogre_datass:

Level 29
Lets just say we have Gardon to screw the traitors.

If what the High Inquisitor said isn´t true, because if Gardon lost favor with the emperor, then he will most likely have no authority and the Inquisitor, who replaced him, will most likely ensure it stays that way.
Since the inquisitor had no trouble arresting Blen and Harmos, two competent men that chose the right side on the civil war regardless, for treachery then no one is safe. The troops'morale will fall abruptely for this and the other generals' reactions will not be positive. The Inquisitor will just make things worse by getting rid of loyal generals that have experience fighting demons.
The only hope is that either the Inquisitor dies in the battlefield or some loyalists expose him for his accusations without legitimate proofs and return Gardon to power.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

It doesn't really matter that Gardon lost the Emperor's favor. He controls his army with magic either way.

Level 11
Man, where the hell is Sir Lerrig, hell definitely get detained by that asshole if Blen and Harmos did...also.....Gardon is the commander of Ironfist, an elite Cammando unit of the empire....i don't think they're just gonna sack his privileges, especially since he did nothing wrong.... also as mentioned by Imperator, Gardon controls his troops through magic, so he's still in change even if the Emperor no longer favors him as much...he could even start a major revolt....

I can imagine Gardon breaking Blen and Harmos out....that would be so awesome

Level 20
If what the High Inquisitor said isn´t true, because if Gardon lost favor with the emperor, then he will most likely have no authority and the Inquisitor, who replaced him, will most likely ensure it stays that way.
Since the inquisitor had no trouble arresting Blen and Harmos, two competent men that chose the right side on the civil war regardless, for treachery then no one is safe. The troops'morale will fall abruptely for this and the other generals' reactions will not be positive. The Inquisitor will just make things worse by getting rid of loyal generals that have experience fighting demons.
The only hope is that either the Inquisitor dies in the battlefield or some loyalists expose him for his accusations without legitimate proofs and return Gardon to power.

That does not even matter.Gardon controls his men with dark magice AND he still has Veressa don't forget about that...

Shar said that Gardon will take the Spotlight in this book,so my thoughts are Blen and Harmos will be staying in their cells for some time UNTILL Daddy Gardon decides it time to relase them again(while he does some lil errands to restor his rank).As for this Lord Iquisitor probably he will die by the hands of demons or Gardon will deal with him personaly he seem like a really obnoxious,annoying,spoiled twat.

What i am looking foward in this book is Adele and how she will interact with her Family and this new alliance that is formed to fight the demons.There might even be a coup d'etat by Gardon to take the role as the main commander of this new formed alliance in order to get revenge.He might even manipulate the current commander.Gardon ain't a one trick pony...Only time will tell

Shar this question goes for you...Will we see Salana again or will the other knife ear archer play a more major role on?

Level 29
It doesn't really matter that Gardon lost the Emperor's favor. He controls his army with magic either way.

That is unless the Inquisitor also does and puts the Ironfist under his command. I don´t think that Gardon is the only general that uses mind manipulation on his own men.

Man, where the hell is Sir Lerrig, hell definitely get detained by that asshole if Blen and Harmos did...also.....Gardon is the commander of Ironfist, an elite Cammando unit of the empire....i don't think they're just gonna sack his privileges, especially since he did nothing wrong.... also as mentioned by Imperator, Gardon controls his troops through magic, so he's still in change even if the Emperor no longer favors him as much...he could even start a major revolt....

If Blen and Harmos were arrested without actually joining the traitors, then Sir Lerring will definetly be executed.
As the new commander of the imperial troops, the Inquisitor can easily remove Gardon from the command of the Ironfist and make them serve him directly. And if Gardon start a revolt, then he would just prove to the emperor that he was right to take him his privilges and cement the Inquisitor's right to the position.

That does not even matter.Gardon controls his men with dark magice AND he still has Veressa don't forget about that...

Shar said that Gardon will take the Spotlight in this book,so my thoughts are Blen and Harmos will be staying in their cells for some time UNTILL Daddy Gardon decides it time to relase them again(while he does some lil errands to restor his rank).As for this Lord Iquisitor probably he will die by the hands of demons or Gardon will deal with him personaly he seem like a really obnoxious,annoying,spoiled twat.

I guess in this campaign Gardon will complete several dangerous missions to prove that he is trustoworthy and slowly regain the emperor's favor. Perharps then he will have enough power to put the Inquisitor where he deserves and rescue his allies.
But while tensions rise between the imperial ranks, the orcs and demons are still ravaging the other kingdoms and Gardon will have both to deal with inside and outside threats, and he has to act fast before the demons reach a kingdom in the middle of a civil war.

Level 11
Gardon controls many of his forces via magic, even if they would remove him as a commander, the forces would still follow his orders, this could cause a major revolt...

Things are sure getting interesting....cant wait to play the very first missions...

Last edited:
Level 29
Gardon controls many of his forces via magic, even if they would remove him as a commander, the forces would still follow his orders, this could cause a major revolt...

Things are sure getting interesting....cant wait to play the very first missions...

Unless of course the Inqusitor replaced Gardon's spell with his own, therefore making the Ironfist his new mind slaves.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Unless of course the Inqusitor replaced Gardon's spell with his own, therefore making the Ironfist his new mind slaves.

I somehow doubt it'll go that far. Besides, he would have to remove it first, which would probably involve killing Gardon, and we know it's not gonna happen.

Level 29
I somehow doubt it'll go that far. Besides, he would have to remove it first, which would probably involve killing Gardon, and we know it's not gonna happen.

There must be sorcerers that can make an 'Inqusitor Upgrade' to the talismans of the Ironfists without killing Gardon. Or better, release them from the mind control spells, tell them that they were enslaved and offer them a better job as the Inqusitor's servants.