• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Last Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
adg844.jpg

35i4prt.jpg

MAIN HERO SPELLS:
Lanik Corsal the Rogue Jedi
attachment.php
SCREENSHOTS:

Chapter One:

124840d1367156089-my-new-wips-map-chamber.jpg

124754d1366869425-my-new-wips-temple.jpg

124592d1366286158-my-new-wips-3.jpg

124593d1366286158-my-new-wips-4.jpg
I will update this topic regularly and include new screenshots weekly.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 806
Last edited:
Level 8
Perfect! I'll check it later. Awesome terrains!
:) Maybe I learn something about terrains into my project.

Level 30
Hmmm. For some reason my two main pages that were before the screenshots are not showing anymore. What could cause this?

It is either the album it is containing is private or the image link have gone broken. Or other optional option is if you are using another website that is hosting your image, the picture might be deleted.

Try putting again the Images link again.

Level 14
It is either the album it is containing is private or the image link have gone broken. Or other optional option is if you are using another website that is hosting your image, the picture might be deleted.

Try putting again the Images link again.

I uploaded them in TinyPic this time. Hopefully they will last longer.

Anyway tomorrow is update time, I will show hero skills and items.

Level 14
I want to make the background of the description window like the one I did in photoshop and uploaded here. Any idea on how to do that? I want to make the background look techy like in the skill screen I provided.

Thanks on approving the skills . I worked quite a lot to trigger them like this.

Across the campaign the jedi and his crew will get the chance to discover artifacts of great power that can also buff his abilities.

There will be also 3 basic skills - push, jump, pull. If I get the time to trigger them properly.

Level 14
how about run and slide? and aside from push and pull there are also THROW..

Doesn't mean I will make 10 skills a hero. And the game is supposed to be having moments where you control 3 of them. I try to keep it simple, it's a campaign not a single map.

Ayway run will be available via movement speed boosters like adrenals, boots and force buffs.
Such thing as 'slide' I'v never heard of and lightsaber throw I will add to another hero jedi further into the campaign.

Level 14
Update:

The first level is almost finished. It saddens me that there are quite a few people interested in my project (altho I thought people would find it good to strand away from swords, elves and dragons ) but I would like to offer 3 spots for whomever wants to be my beta tester on each map.

I will be sending a protected version, tester's job will only be to play and give feedback.

Level 30
Update:

The first level is almost finished. It saddens me that there are quite a few people interested in my project (altho I thought people would find it good to strand away from swords, elves and dragons ) but I would like to offer 3 spots for whomever wants to be my beta tester on each map.

I will be sending a protected version, tester's job will only be to play and give feedback.

I can be one of the beta testers.

Status
Not open for further replies.