• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] the Land of Fairies

What do you think about this Project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22

the Land of Fairies

39650-bigthumbnail.jpg
TEAM

Minimize

Members

PLOT
Long time ago, our world was divided in smaller worlds, one of them being the Fairy's world: A peaceful world with all of the races allied, until... the Evil Fairy came to conquer it all. In order to claim it as his own, he made the races fight each other. However, his plan never came to fruition as the former allied races decided to establish their own territories and decided to not fight each other ever again, but there were naturally some that still showed signs of hatred towards members of the other races. The Evil Fairy's presence had not been extinguished yet, as he built his own castle in the center of the world and called it "The World Tree".
With the creation of the World Tree, the dark being promised to grant to whoever reaches the top of the tree unlimited power. Already, the races were at it again, waging wars, all of them with the same goal: To attain that power that could give them control over everyone else.

It is up to you now to bring an end to this endless struggle and to find out what lies on top of the "World Tree".
GAMEPLAY
LOF is a Multiplayer Role Playing Game, this map will featuring 3 races; Sylphs, Spriggan, Alf. And will featuring up to 6 player (2 player for each races). As an usual RPG, player will complete quests, and encounter events. Secret Items also will be dropped around quests and boss fights. Complete quests and also keep following LOF true story. Player have to work together to get rid any obstacles along the journey. Players from different races cannot fighting (duel) in neutral area (like neutral cities). But outside neutral area duel is allowed. Each races have their own uniqueness, their magics or their physical abilities.
MAP FEATURES

• Flying - you can fly for a couple of minutes and fight from the air, when the time has expired, you'll forced to land and will not be able to use your wings until it's recovered
  • Smart Boss - Fight with strategies and work together to defeat the bosses
  • Story - LOF has an interesting story, reveal all mysteries and feel the awesomeness of travelling!
More Features will be added later!

SCREENSHOTS

Minimize

130317d1382960949-land-fairies-landoffairies-1.png
130384d1383123693-land-fairies-fairy-land.png

MAP PROGRESS

Terrain: 25%
Trigger: 0%
Story: 35%
Misc: 5%
Units: 0%
Credit List
COMING SOON!

Support Us!
Code:
[plain][URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/land-fairies-240212/"][IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/232216-albums6711-picture73500.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/plain]

Map Status: Slow Progress

Attachments

• LandofFairies 1.png
    LandofFairies 1.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 582
  • fairy land.png
    fairy land.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
Shit, should have browse Map Dev more so I can get something to whack out.
Anyway, I think it's better to have a project when it has a good progress :wink:
Good luck with the project :thumbs_up:

EDIT :

I might consider helping a bit, just don't expect much out of me, as I got a shitload of work to do.

Level 24
I don't know how great a story will be with an evil fairy as the antagonist, but Square Enix did succed to make Maleficent into a good antagonist in the Kingdom Hearts games so I guess a good story writer could make it possible.

Anyhow, good luck with this project.

Level 30
No problem and okay, I've just deeply read through your project and I must say this is the type of game that I like. Where magical things are involve.

The plot looks good. Its like the typical story about war but with some added twists and such which made it better.

Gameplay, looks good also. Its also like an original RPG games so what I would suggest in this part is make a different gameplay. I suggest add something of a unique stuffs into the gameplay that will take this RPG into a greater level.

The map features looks good but could add something more for they are really a basic features for an RPG but except for the flying part. Its quite cool that you can change through land and air and both you can fight at those two states.

Overall, for a starter project of yours, you're at a good start and good luck! Have my +4 REP but first gotta spread.

Level 24
By the way Rheiko, you say you're the project leader of this little group but do you mind if I ask what are you actually doing in the project?

Level 18
Seems a good idea :)
Hope you will be able to make something cool ;)

Anyway i like the signature you created for this project ^^
I might switch a short time for it but dunno if it will fit to Conception xD.

Ok stop writing bullshits : good luck on hiring people to help you !

Good luck and have fun !

Lets get rid of those typos in the plot paragraph!
Long time ago, our world was divided in smaller worlds, one of them being the Fairy's world: A peaceful world with all of the races allied, until... the Evil Fairy came to conquer it all. In order to claim it as his own, he made the races fight each other. However, his plan never came to fruition as the former allied races decided to establish their own territories and decided to not fight each other ever again, but there were naturally some that still showed signs of hatred towards members of the other races. The Evil Fairy's presence had not been extinguished yet, as he built his own castle in the center of the world and called it "The World Tree".
With the creation of the World Tree, the dark being promised to grant to whoever reaches the top of the tree unlimited power. Already, the races were at it again, waging wars, all of them with the same goal: To attain that power that could give them control over everyone else.

It is up to you now to bring an end to this endless struggle and to find out what lies on top of the "World Tree".

Anywho, I love the plot. (partially because it's about fairies! Who doesn't love fairies?!)
I'd like to know if you can make choices in the RPG? Like during dialogues perhaps.
I'll be waiting for a screenshot to see how skilled you are.
Also, I suggest you change the font used in the support banner, it's quite hard to read.

Good luck~!

Level 22
yup, i'm not that good with english :p
thanks for your praise :D
i need terrainer :sad: i don't know but i think i'll use template to make it
I'd like to know if you can make choices in the RPG? Like during dialogues perhaps.
of course, that's my idea :p
Also, I suggest you change the font used in the support banner, it's quite hard to read.
okay
Good luck~!

Status
Not open for further replies.